• Good morning

I see that it is impossible to go to the guards this morning, is she finished??? if yes once again we were not warned by a countdown, 6 months ago I had already requested a countdown to avoid this kind of inconvenience because some would have wanted to use their crown before the end

• Official Post

Guard season begins!

The new season is finally starting. From Friday until November 5th you can train, equip and send your Guards into battle again!

please, just stop this bashing when you dont read it !

• I'm not denigrating anything, I'm just explaining that the last time a large number of players complained that the guards had stopped without warning, I suggested on the forum to put a countdown to avoid this kind of problem is 6 months later a large number of players are still complaining is there still no countdown so I am not denigrating I see that nothing has evolved is that there are still a lot of complaints

I'm not here to complain but to make improvements, a countdown is easy to set up so no one can say they weren't aware

• Official Post

its ok to request a countdown, but starting this kind of thread feels like you don't read the announcement thread.

I see that it is impossible to go to the guards this morning, is she finished??? if yes once again

this part - for me, just to explain the opponent side, feels like "why he is using so many "?" and is this really a suprise when reading the thread before?" yes im sure its some time ago when you (maybe) read it and a countdown would make things clearer, but re-requesting a countdown dosn't start this way (for me) ...

• I always put ?? Or ??? in all my questions there is therefore nothing aggressive

the main point of this post is will we have a countdown to know when the guards will start again and will we have a countdown to know when the next guards will end??

some players would have liked to use their crowns against ambers to have an amber castle now they have to wait 6 months, he finds it unfair not to have been warned

• Hello,

I think that a mutual solution would be to have a planned season for the guards, it would make it easier for both the sides. The players would have a clear idea of when it stop, how long it is the break in between, and when new Guard Season starts. I fully understand also the Team side because this topics of Guard Season has been already explained in previous posts by Dschibait, so keep asking same question while it have been already explained in the past is boring.