• Hello everyone

like during the last crusade we arrive in the last 2 days of the crusade and it has not rained large military lands but there are hundreds of resource lands???

I probably find myself like another player with still a lot of troops but no land to take!! I just went all around the map and the biggest military terrain I saw was 7.2%. I don't find it too fair. Is it possible to resolve this problem so that players like me can continue the game? crusade???

world the crusades

• Hello Chemilla,

and it has not rained large military lands but there are hundreds of resource lands???

that´s normal.

The most powerful fields i found (or finding) is after long time of searching.

Why other gamers are finding them quickly, ....... no idea.

but surely an important question.

greetings

Graf_Orlamünde

first block should be a Copy from Chemilla´s post.

• There are currently many players who are at the point where they prefer troop bonus over resource or trade bonus. This means that the visible troop bonusesfields quickly disappear and the only way to find good fields is to unlock new fields. So by choosing less good fields on the edge, you open new fields and hope that there are some good field among them. The players who can enlist the help of a player/account that doesn't mind bad fields have a strong advantage again.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

The players who can enlist the help of a player/account that doesn't mind bad fields have a strong advantage again.

this is called pushing - if you notice players here, just report them.

We already disabled the crusade event for some players, some of them got a ban or disabled bonuses.

I don't like finger pointing without any evidence.

• Time.
    Effort.
    Some risk when breaking new ground - some luck is also welcome...
    Above all, time and effort to get good locations.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.