• I don't think you can use the storage filling/treasury filling in a castle that has a storage/ tresury higher than level 100. You can turn a Baldur castle into an amber castle and therefore possibly get a larger storage/larger tresury. I don't think it would be possible to use the fillings in an amber castle because of this.

• Unfortunately yes since storage extensions.

The problem is that storage fillings fill the atoarage to maximum and not just with additional 51kkk each kind.

1 person that is grey meanwhile had storagelevel 120 some minutes after storage extension was introduced.

Therefore it has been deactivated for all castles that are special as a hotfix. Unfortunately also gem fillings. Maybe we will be able to use them again if this point is getting fixed. I think i already asked for a change and the damoria team will talk about this someday 🙂

You are able to make an golden castle to an amber castle, therefore it is possible to have an amber castle with storage 100+.

• I don't think you can use the storage filling/treasury filling in a castle that has a storage/ tresury higher than level 100. You can turn a Baldur castle into an amber castle and therefore possibly get a larger storage/larger tresury. I don't think it would be possible to use the fillings in an amber castle because of this.

are you always waiting 9 hours until someone is writing very slowly on his phone to just answer some minutes before? 😂😂😂

• Official Post

thats the case when the storage fillings are introduced...

We just enabled them on normal castles without any state... means only your main castle and all normal castles.

so no gold, halloween, ice, mage and also amber castles.

its so simple, i don't know why anyone likes to bring new "ideas" up :D

• maybe we would like to be warned about this kind of modification, but seeing it in the game is believing that it was a bug!!

for example I wanted to use a filling on an amber castle but I would have known in advance that once the castle was amber I would not be able to do so so I would have used it before the transformation, here is a concrete example of why We would like to be informed in advance of modifications each time we are obliged to undergo all these changes

For years we have wondered why there are no tests carried out before the introduction of new developments. However, you have several accounts in the game for this and you can do all the tests you want

what emerges from several players who have experience is that you have several games is that you are only 3 or 4 people to manage this is that a priori the games all have a lot of bugs is that you spend a lot of time to fix the bugs is that you have very little time to make improvements or prepare for events

This is not a criticism, it is only an observation for 15 years that I have been playing damoria

• Official Post

maybe we would like to be warned about this kind of modification, but seeing it in the game is believing that it was a bug!!

no, i dont have to warn you before a feature is introduced... we don't changed that after 2021 ... im not sure about the exact date, but when the fillings are introduced in 2018 it wasn't planned that you use them on baldurs which can have more fields and are finally not in any danger of attacks...

No, you are just wrong about the fact, that i changed something in last months, this was for about years now defined like that - and i also see no fault at my point, that when you think that you can use a treasury filling on an amber castle and afterwards you are suprised ... you ask for any thing in the game here on the forum and i answer them for you all the time, now you tell me that because you are not asking that im faulty with no warning ? No please not that way!

for example I wanted to use a filling on an amber castle but I would have known in advance that once the castle was amber I would not be able to do so so I would have used it before the transformation, here is a concrete example of why We would like to be informed in advance of modifications each time we are obliged to undergo all these changes

ask before doing it ? ... im rly suprised that you say that developers failing here, when thats not possible for years :D

For years we have wondered why there are no tests carried out before the introduction of new developments. However, you have several accounts in the game for this and you can do all the tests you want

there are tests, just in the team ...

We have some little bugs when introducing something, but that could also happen when you run tests before with more players.

But this part is not helping with the basic question here ... i dont see your point that you could simply ASK before you do something ... yes maybe we could change it but telling me that i should warn you, no i dont see that.

what emerges from several players who have experience is that you have several games is that you are only 3 or 4 people to manage this is that a priori the games all have a lot of bugs is that you spend a lot of time to fix the bugs is that you have very little time to make improvements or prepare for events

are there any applications ? You say "hey you are just a handful of ppl" ... but do you know that we got no application in the last 4 years!

Yes i would like to have more teammembers, but i can't make them out of nowhere.

This is not a criticism, it is only an observation for 15 years that I have been playing damoria

for me this criticsm or not makes no sense ... i hope you take my words and think about your actions

• not wanting to make a big debate here, personally I would like to do more for damoria but unfortunately every time I talk about something or propose something you always answer no or you feel offended or attacked when that is not the case. This is not at all my intention, I propose lots of things for change but unfortunately each time it is no while the goal and for damoria to be more attractive is that they still live a very long time.

here are some of my proposals to refuse or not to consider

- creation of an archer on a horseman

- removing all the gray castles from the map after a certain number of days therefore frees up space on the map and memory

- make all players banned for life turn gray to put activity in the game by turning gray every week one or 2 accounts that everyone has the chance to take gray castles and free up space on the map is of memory

- transform the ambergris castles into normal castles so that we can take them and therefore free up space and memory

- carry out surveys for updates or developments to better understand what players are looking for

This is only a very small part of my proposals which I think would deserve a survey from all the players of damoria see you I want to move the game forward, I am a bit critical but this is to move the game forward. nothing against you!!

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla,

* Creating a new type of unit is a major change in the game. It not only changes the battles, but also the construction of the castles, the troop master, the importance of a wall and it changes the resource balance. There must be compelling reasons for such drastic changes. Can you talk about what this additional combat unit will add to the game? It will also help if more players want a change of this kind in the game.

* Cleaning up of Abbandoned castles
    In this topic Dschibait has asked for proposals for the gray castles.

*The banned players are sometimes banned for using bugs. It is not wise for players to reuse their castles as there is a chance that the castles will be infected with the pests or will have other consequences due to the bug use. They are unusable. A solution is being worked on. There is a proposal to regularly place "gray" castles created by the game. Proposals for this are also welcome.

*A solution for the amber castles that have turned gray is currently being worked on.

*You can create your own surveys here in the forum. A positive outcome will certainly increase the priority an idea receives.

• the goal of creating a new unit is precisely, as you said, a radical change in the attacks, defenses and the resources necessary to produce them. This is a positive change because it brings a lot of new positive change. attractiveness this had already been done with the Templars and everyone was happy

That's why I suggested years ago that an archer ride a light horseman

so yes it will be a change for the players but I think that for you it will be a bigger change because you have to review everything in the combat scripts

this was also done a little with the amber castles which produced templars and paladins this disrupted the production of resources on the castles but no one was full everyone was happy

I can make lots of suggestions for the game I would like to help you