• Hello Dschbait,

Reffering to W1 i see that there are a lot of abandoned grey castles which time is already expired from a very long time. Those castles are totally useless and just occuyping space on map. I think it would be a great idea to fix it and make them disappear after the abandoning time.

There are 33 pages of abandoned castles, i think deleting them would also make the server lighter ;)

• indeed when a castle remains on the map is that it either has too many troops in relation to its points is therefore it is not profitable to take it or when it has so few points that a certificate is used to it is useless or he has so few lands

• Official Post

indeed when a castle remains on the map is that it either has too many troops in relation to its points is therefore it is not profitable to take it or when it has so few points that a certificate is used to it is useless or he has so few lands

we already implemented a solution for that, each day these troops are reduced by 1% ... means, that there will be a point, when you think that its worth

• i will talk with the team about these castles.

just to get it right, these castles could be taken over from you /or other players, but they are not interesting thats why they stay at the map?

Hi Dschibait,

yes correct;

In attachment you will find 2 pictures of what i do mean. Castles with 7 points which are expired from 68.291 hours and still on the map i think does not make any sense. That is why i proposed cleaning like after certain time is just release the free space on the map

• make all the little gray castles disappear, this would give more space in the game and would free up memory

make the accounts banned for life turn gray this would give a little atmosphere to the game and it would free up a lot of space on the card as well as memory!!

• Ein kleines graues Schloss verhindert, dass Sie den Wert des Baufeldes sofort erkennen können. Sie müssen die Burg ausspionieren, um herauszufinden, ob Sie an dieser Stelle eine Burg haben möchten. (Anzahl der Baustellen, Ressourcensterne) Dann kann man die Burg erobern, aber da eine neue Burg, die mit einem Bauwagen in W1 gebaut werden soll, viel weiter entwickelt ist als die kleinen grauen Burgen, ist es sinnvoll, diese kleine Burg zuerst einzureißen und dann einen Bauwagen schicken. All dies hängt davon ab, wie viele Edelsteine Sie für den Bauwagen oder die Eroberungsurkunde haben. Kurz gesagt, die kleinen Burgen machen es für die kleineren und sehr großen Spieler schwieriger, an dieser Stelle eine Burg zu haben. Für Spieler, die bereits über eine gute Edelsteinproduktion verfügen, aber noch nicht die maximale Anzahl an Burgen erreicht haben, ist es besonders zeitaufwändig. Ich denke alle Spieler werden sich wahrscheinlich für einen Bauplatz entscheiden, der noch keine Burg hat.

A small gray castle prevents you from immediately recognizing the value of the building site. You need to spy on the castle to find out if you want a castle at this location. (Number of construction sites, resource stars) Then you can conquer the castle, but since a new castle to be built with a construction trailer in W1 is much more developed than the small gray castles, it makes sense to tear down this small castle first and then send a construction trailer. All of this depends on how many gems you have for the construction truck or the conquest certificate. In short, the small castles make it more difficult for the smaller and very large players to have a castle at this point. It is particularly time-consuming for players who already have good gem production but have not yet reached the maximum number of castles. I think all players will probably choose a building site that doesn't yet have a castle.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

Feel free to start a poll ...

if we see that there is a point / a main opinion in the community i will start talking with the team about solutions - would be nice if you could bring up some ideas / solutions to the topic, that the team has some inspireation.

• An inspiration:

Suppose that castles that turn gray are first left standing for 14 days, as they already do. Then, at random points over the next 14 days, the castles that have not yet been conquered are cleared of large portions of their forces. The players who want to conquer the castle must keep a close eye on the castle to see if they want to conquer it yet. After the 4 weeks, the castle will no longer contain any troops and if it is not captured after two days, the castle is simply not worth capturing and the castle will disappear. so a gray castle will only be 30 days on the map.
    To prevent players from placing many troops as support in the gray castles, the support troops should also disappear at those random times. This ensures that players with fewer troops also have a chance at conquering grey castles in their area.

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().