• En la ventana del tesoro, en la séptima entrada, me dice que he obtenido lo siguiente:

7 03.09.23 00:49 Reclamar bonificación de energía de mago n.° 2

20x campo de construcción (castillo principal)

7 03.09.23 00:49 Reclamar bonificación de energía de mago n.° 2

20x campo de construcción (castillo principal)

No he obtenido estos 20 lotes nuevos en mi principal, ¿es posible que sea un bug o error?

world The Crusades

mencey | ID de usuario : 2383

• hello I have a problem is a question

what does it mean: 1x da.event.item.mbf

then I won 20x buildfield (main castle) but they are not in my objects can you look at that??

venturia ID 6

• Official Post

Hello,

there was an error in our english translation, the text for main castle was taken for the text of baldur castles.

Thats why you dosnt see the main castle text. The problem was fixed.

Just german had the correct translation before; now you should see that you receive baldur buildfielst on the stages you collected.

regards

Dschibait

• Salve. Con la nuova promozione, ho accettato il premio di "riempimento del deposito" (ottenuto con 10 energie) ma non lo ha riempito... a cosa deposito diriferisce? Al magazzino? O alla cassaforte?

grazie in anticipo per la risposta. :)

Il mio ID: 14630

• Code
    I apologize. So. With the new event starting today, I collected 10 energy and got "1 deposit fill". I clicked but I don't know which warehouse it refers to.... Is it the warehouse? Or the safe? I ask because it doesn't seem to have filled anything, but I don't know if I did it correctly. Thanks for the reply
  • It is a storagefilling/ warehousefilling. To activate it, go to the gold page and to "castle" below the picture of the mage. If you are in the right castle you can activate the filling.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• It was a translation error. It was never 20 buildingfields for the maincastle. It was baldurbuildingfields from the start. It was only translated wrong