• Hello everyone

I have a question about the price of conquest certificates

my price being 602 thousand emerald for a certificate, I have just passed a castle in amber castles is now my price is 606705 emerald.

I didn't see any mention that said that the price of the certificates increased with the amber castles, did I read it wrong or is there a problem???

Sincerely

• Official Post

in Damoria you have 2 types of castles, normal castles and event (gold, halloween, ice) castles.

Amber castles counts as normal castles, because they have no restrictions like gold-castles.

When you change a gold castle into an amber castle you go from a counting

0.1 to a 1 ...

0.1 => gold castles

1 => normal castles

thats explains the increasement of the costs here.

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla,
    No, You changed an event castle ( baldur, gold, halloween) into an normal castle (amber castle). So you changed an castle that is 0,1 castlepoints into an castle that is 1 castlepoint and so you gained 0,9 castlepoints with the exchange. And that made the price for the deeds of conquest go up.
    Changing a normal castle into an amber castle does not change your castle points.

• thank you for your reply

so an amber castle is equal to 1 castles + 1 baldurs or 1.1

basic of mathematics ;( so what the hell can be missunterstand in the explaination?

a event castle counts 0.1 points!

a normal castle counts 1.0 points!

if you convert event castle to normal castle - points increase from 0.1 to 1.0 so difference is 0.9 :rolleyes:

• Official Post

Hello AuricGFinger,

My experience is that misunderstandings arise from language problems because players from all over the world play here. It is therefore always wiser to ask questions, answer them and provide summaries to avoid misunderstandings.

Posting a message here just to bring down a player for alleged flaws in basic or mathematics may say more about the writer's manners than about any other player.