• At 0815 I sent all my fleets out for 8 hours. How then did one of my planets get hit at 1148? This is BS in a big way and the third time it has happened. I thought this bug was fixed? :cursing:

• At 0815 I sent all my fleets out for 8 hours. How then did one of my planets get hit at 1148? This is BS in a big way and the third time it has happened. I thought this bug was fixed? :cursing:

It's hard to understand what you mean. You sent fleet at 8:15? And somebody attacked your planet at 11:48? What's problem with that? You think nobody can attack you when you send your fleet away? :S :S :S

And people do mystakes, if your fleet get destroyed by your mystake don't try to blame everybody else :D

• It's hard to understand what you mean. You sent fleet at 8:15? And somebody attacked your planet at 11:48? What's problem with that? You think nobody can attack you when you send your fleet away? :S :S :S

And people do mystakes, if your fleet get destroyed by your mystake don't try to blame everybody else :D

Uh duh, the fleets were not supposed to be on the ground. Don't be a jerk.