I was playing This afternoon and accumulated 5 billion of pig, metal and kryp with an additional billion in spice on one planet. I sent them all into ef for 3 hours. When I signed back in the res had been reduced to 1 billion each with spice reduced to 3 billion.

My speed bonus said I had until 1705. However at 1500 the speed bonus was gone. Server time says the same time as my time. So how are we supposed to gauge our timing if there is no reference point? :cursing:

Has anyone ever noticed that there are 2 systems labeled 1.142? One is below 143 and the other is above 143 with Sarkasmus in it.

During game play I have noticed that as the fleets either return or report contact, there is a glitch that turns the fleet screen into a message board.

It does the same thing while building fleet as well.

Modify that to all fleet reports pop up automatic.

turning off the automatic spy reports has no effect.

I thought about how everything is sped up except for research. Since this only really concerns the bigger players, they are the ones that should vote on this one. I wonder of it were possible to make it possible to purchase research speed up with urplasma?

It's hard to understand what you mean. You sent fleet at 8:15? And somebody attacked your planet at 11:48? What's problem with that? You think nobody can attack you when you send your fleet away? :S :S :S

And people do mystakes, if your fleet get destroyed by your mystake don't try to blame everybody else :D

Uh duh, the fleets were not supposed to be on the ground. Don't be a jerk.

At 0815 I sent all my fleets out for 8 hours. How then did one of my planets get hit at 1148? This is BS in a big way and the third time it has happened. I thought this bug was fixed? :cursing:

I believe the real problem to excitement in this game stems from the top 10. If they did not play "cutthroat" and destroy every planet a person has as well as plunder all res, then people would not just quit the game. That is why active players have dwindled. It is not because the game is boring. Then there are those that plunder even while fleets are in ef. My proposal would be to create more AZ's so that lower point players have a fighting chance at growth. There is a huge disparity between AZ17 and AZ15. The top of AZ17 is 6 billion. The bottom of AZ17 is 10 million. Taking into account that the current rules allow for attacks +/- 2AZ's then the bottom of AZ15 at just one million is still in range of a 6 billion point player. If the purpose of the +/- 2 AZ rule is necessary for the lower point players, then why is there such a disparity in the upper points? I for one have been accused of using both EF and VM to avoid this. What then is the alternative? Should I and others like me just let the top 5 have our fleets? That is not the way the game started nor do I think it should continue that way.