Good post.

And that sums up the whole game and the community perfectly.

Nobody wants to take a risk any more. Risks can never be 100% hedged, but always high enough to make it very difficult for the risk to hit you.

I can't agree with that. If I can see your whole fleet at planet and lot of resources and I have 2-3 times bigger fleet then you then probably I will try to hit you. You always compare the risk with the possible reward. And if rewards is much bigger then you might risk to get it.

The bigger fleet player that you want to attack has the bigger reward you must see at his planet to attack him :D

Yes, there is no point in discussing this with you.

There were more than enough chances. Feel free to ask DarkAngel how often she saw spy reports where there were over 500 million iron, metal, kryptonite on the planets. You avoid this criticism and deflect it.

To be clear it's easy to understand why she wouldnt attack you. You have 500 milion of each resource, and 170 milion points in fleet. So she would have to send at least ~350 milion fleet at you to be safe. And probably you don't have all planets next to each other so distance is big. So on fuel she must spend milions of fuel and she takes risk that you will just fly away with all resources and she will lose time and milions of spice.

For me it's pretty normal that I usually don't even think about attacking players with couple bilions resources on planet.

I'm clearly questioning the importance of mines, an elemental element of the game, and you're giving me ranking/fleet stuff?

The speedup system was created so that small players could catch up with big players. For this it is necessary that big players have less resources available than the small ones. Is that currently the case from your point of view? Rozpruwacz has made almost 300 billion spice in the last 24 hours. Now imagine that on 365 days and on your beloved points?

Yea, I can agree. The speed-up system if you think about resources only isn't that helpful. But of course it also makes your buildings and ships build faster, and I think that's main advantage on this, and it's really important.

I also growth super fast (I'm best example that that speed up works). But I didn't grow with no reason. I'm pretty sure I'm most active player for now. I have build infrastructure for such a game (very high level of fleet base). And I think it's good thing that most active player grows the most. That's reason why I play all day, because it profits me. But you shouldn't say "imagine that on 365 days" because I don't believe that any human beeing is able to play with that activity for such a long time (my brain would melt).
    Now I have a big preassure of playing because I want to get closer to DA, then I can slow down because nobody will be able to destroy me. And I'm not the only one. I believe "salander12" and "Andyxl" made big progress too. As I observe they only today went up like 50-70 milion points. And you can do this too instead of staying at 600 milion points :D

And I can agree about mines too. They are useless BUT they were even before the derbis fields update. I think mines should be reworked completly so you can kind of upgrade them infinitly. Right know I gather huge amounts of pig iron from rubble fields and I don't have any way to spend it because building mines for that is just like losing them, mines doesn't exist in my opinion but it's not rubble fields fault but just how game was made. And indirectly by speed-up because you faster go to the point where mines are useless.

But I think that rubble fields are really good thing for game because let's be real thre isn't a lot of players at SI2. Without rubble fields game was incredibly boring, because main thing that you would do in game was attacking or cooperating with other players. And if there is no players then there is nothing to do. Now there is like to much to do, there is not enough time in day to do all stuff.

But if you talk about changes, then I think that maybe change like little bit decrease how much rubbles are spawned, at the same time increase the number of spawn places that is respawned every hour, and at the same time increase range around aliens where rubbles can show up. So with that we will have pretty much the same number of rubbles but more scattered around galaxies. So it's harder to pick up and it's not stacking so much and creating "MEGA FIELDS".

Also I think that there shouldn't be 25% attack rule above 2 bilion points. Attack zones are for protecting small players, players with 2 bilion points are huge, soon a lot of players will go there. And since you must have like 2-3 times more points in fleet to attack somebody without losing too much of your fleet there is only small window between 3 times more fleet and 4 times more fleet (where you can't attack player because of 25% rule).

Are you afraid that you will soon be caught up at the Fleet Points

;)

Yea, they are all scared :D

The debris fields should be reduced by a minimum factor of 0.1. The amount of resources generated per day is too excessive. Mines are defacto worthless. Speedup as well. The construction acceleration of the speedup could theoretically be compensated by MSA.

And just couple days ago it was reduced by factor of 0.3 :D

Holgy57 Vielleicht irre ich mich, aber das Spiel scheint nicht gut zu funktionieren. Ich denke, Sie sollten andere sehr beliebte Spiele spielen und sie mit der SI vergleichen. Man muss es nicht mögen, aber diese Spiele sind viel schneller. Wenn Sie einem Spieler sagen, er soll einen Knopf drücken und dann 10 Minuten, eine Stunde, einen Tag, eine Woche auf einen Effekt warten, wird er während dieser Zeit etwas anderes tun (vielleicht ein anderes Spiel spielen) und die SI verlassen.

Sie sollten nicht nur darüber nachdenken, was Ihnen gefällt, sondern was gut für das Spiel ist und was mehr Spieler anziehen wird.

:) Doch mal ein Vorschlag von mir (Weihnnachtswunsch)

ein ganz neu startendes Uni SI-Classic und ein ganz neu startendes SI 2 Uni und alles ohne Speed um alles mal zu entschleunigen

LG Holgy

Es ist eine sehr schlechte Idee, das Spiel zu verlangsamen. Ich weiß nicht, welche Freude es macht, einen Knopf zu drücken und dann ein paar Stunden auf die Wirkung zu warten. Das Spiel soll in die entgegengesetzte Richtung gehen und schneller, dynamischer werden.

Rubbles already were reduced by 30 percent (huge reduce), number of aliens too. But for aliens number we have to wait about two/three weeks because Dschibait didn't removed them manualy. So maybe we should wait until changes will be seen in game.

From the changes I have seen bigger activity then before. More active players on chat etc. I think the changes were made in a good way. Soon because of this rubble fields you will probably have more players to attack that will come closer to your points. Dont rush :D

And I feel like same thing happend with every alien in galaxy because in other places I was able to find rubbles easy before now there is litteraly nothing :(

Hi,

Around my planet 1:130:9 there are 4 aliens with 5 stars:

1:127:16
    1:130:14
    1:132:16
    1:133:18
    Until I think yesterday this aliens spawned resources (even if they didn't for the first couple hours after respawn what I mentioned in this thread). But right now no new rubble fields are spawned. I have raports from my attacks on them from last days, and spy reports from now, and I can say that nobody else attacked them. And they spawned rubble fields. So there is bug that resets that spawning or it is an intended action. But your 'update post said:

"5* Aliens will spawn up to 20 rubblefields in the area every hour. The size of the rubblefields depends on the number of attacks on the alien (the more attacks, the larger the fields)"

There is nothing about that the "fury points" of aliens will reset itself in some time after attacks. So I'm not really sure what happend. Also couple days ago you said:

"I think that i don't explain the enrage/counting system here, but what maybe could be helpful, a alien who has a shield has the maximum size of rubblefields in that time he own the shield."

And this are spy raports from now:

So aliens have shield, and it's shield from destroying their fleets (I know because I did it), and not from their enrange attack.

Just moment ago I checked all systems from 1:124 to 1:136 and I didn't find single planet with big rubble field there. Before I wasn't really able to clear 3 systems around my planet because every hour new rubble fields respawned.

So I'm little bit confused about that. Is that possible that we get any details about how this rubble field spawning works?

At 0815 I sent all my fleets out for 8 hours. How then did one of my planets get hit at 1148? This is BS in a big way and the third time it has happened. I thought this bug was fixed? :cursing:

It's hard to understand what you mean. You sent fleet at 8:15? And somebody attacked your planet at 11:48? What's problem with that? You think nobody can attack you when you send your fleet away? :S :S :S

And people do mystakes, if your fleet get destroyed by your mystake don't try to blame everybody else :D

I'm playing AI 2 but I'd like to join topic. I'm not sure what 'space' means by "CURSORS" but I guess from the context that he would prefer to have option to choose multiple (for example pirate) bonuses at once in. If that's a case then such improvement would be also nice in SI 2.

There is already something like this:

Maybe it's possible to add multipier x10, x20, x50?

For now I have to click 37 times (for only yesterday (one day) pirates) if I want to pick research reduction. And each click must be additionally confirmed. With multipliers I just said instead of 37 times I would be able to do the same with 5 times :D And it shouldn't be a big problem the option is available anyway.

it is - i changed that for the cooldown for this planet move (new exchange reward in gold event) - and having so big times in hours isnt rly cool readable; thats why i changed it to DAYS:HOURS:MINUTES:SECONDS

It's cool change. But this side bars should be probably little bit bigger? Because research time and energy (with 100x speed up) is cut.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Can't you make them die?

otherwise hang indefinitely

"How long do the alien planets stay?

Aliens have a different lifetime. Some aliens can upgrade, then they

will stay a little longer. An alien who is not destroyed by players,

will remain at least one week in the galaxy, but it can also be 3 weeks."

And if dark angel is mad that might be good sign :D Changes are going in the right direction :D

it turns out that the larger the alien’s shield, the more it gives fields of rubble?

I meant that if you don't like the changes, it means that they are going in the right direction :D It was more like a joke ;)