• Dark Angel couldn't (at the moment, under the same conditions) play like that with "only" 500 points.

Fact.

And you're confusing "playing fair" or "weighing your own success and failure" with "inactive".

As a rule, I am online 24 hours a day (even professionally).

But I also have an RL.

That's not to say it's all down to how many times you can sit in front of the screen to achieve success.

I am (from my point of view) active enough - activity cannot be measured solely by the number of attacks.

I really shouldn't have to explain that to you.

But again - let's look for solutions together - the discussion that's going on here at the moment is a start!

As long as you weigh sensible solutions against each other, it's ok.

Otherwise, the game can really be pulped.

But - such discussions about the usefulness of changes and other things - because the game threatened to become more and more empty - we certainly had more often in recent years.

And a lot has happened.

• Official Post

No, forbidding dark angel and HanaBi to attack anyone isn't making "the environment enjoyable to play". It's like you just kick them from game.

Do not get me wrong. I really appreciate you talking to us about game development. And I hope this will make the game better. And please don't be mad at me if I say what I think, even if you don't agree. It's just a discussion, it's good that we have a different opinion, it leads to development.

you dont understand what i think about this... activating the 25% rule from sirius means, that anyone (except these 2) have to fight in a range which is reasonable... small players are protect from big players - for example a 1billion could just attack 250m+ players... means, you have a rly good starting frame, and, just get attacks from players in accaptable range.

Dont get me wrong, when a 250m player gets an attack from a 1billion player (worst case, the biggest range) then he also is frustrated, but, there are much less players who could attack them, not the 1billion player and also the 1.4billion and also the 1.6billion and the 4billion and the 6billion.

And, finally, what i like to point out is, when a player comes to me and tells me (some posts before)

[i attack 3 times and not 1 time anymore] (see my lists!) - what is the point? Why do you think i should discuss with this player anymore?

The player tells me that he likes to atack newbies 3 times when i change anything, great, he likes to deal the full dmg when i change anything.

Then, i have to take the full concequences from this quote and have to disable all possible flights on my small players to protect them

this is exactly what you told me here, and what da is saying with this kind of comment - right?

• What i also done is sum up all what you got from these active <50M players:

Pig: 727.569.395

Metall: 728.311.266

Kryp: 1.317.556.135

Spice: 205.121.893

Oh, that's amazing data. And in second I see some solution. Look at this event. Right now I'm able to take from rubble fields couple BILIONS (I only send fleets at planets with more then 5 M rubbles), resources daily. It's almost no effort, just send a flight (ok hundreds of flights). But it's still easier then attacking for sure. And now just show dark angel this numbers, she will think about it, and I'm sure that she will do the best thing for her and decide to gather this rubbles instead of attacking players. Cause it's more profitable!

But with that rubbles are some problems:
    1. It's only event not all the time. So maybe think about adding it to the game in some way that rubbles show up more constantly?
    2. Sending hundreds of recycling fleets might take some time, so I think the new option would be amazing. Somewhere here the button:

When you click it from your planet is sent enought recyclers to get all rubble field. For example for this planet:
    6 811 173 + 6 379 539 + 6 007 359 + 5 755 360 = 24 953 431
    24 953 431 / 25 000 = 998,1
    So that button would send 999 recyclers at that planet.

Why dark angel would attack small players to get this 3 bilions resources when she can just gather same resouces from rubbles in single day? That's also amazing cause active players get more then unactive players.

What you think about something like that?

• Dark Angel couldn't (at the moment, under the same conditions) play like that with "only" 500 points.

Fact.

And why is that?

Edited once, last by dark angel: some of this list have become large, they are not afraid of my attacks, they get these resources in an hour, I have friendship with them ().

• Official Post

Why dark angel would attack small players to get this 3 bilions resources when she can just gather same resouces from rubbles in single day?

just to ask this question in a more compare-able way.

1billion spice from <50m active players (which we like to protect)

or a week later 1 recycling flight

11billion spice from your example recycling flight

dark angel pls explain yourself

• if you put that in relation to the current points, there would be a maximum of 150 million fleet with 500 million.

And you would have to change tactics because there are decent players with roughly the same or larger fleets.

Tha'ts what I meant.

If EVERYONE started from exactly ZERO, things would certainly move in different directions and some players would also change their gaming behavior.

tha'ts what I meant.

Fact.

Yea, I don't understand. Why dark angel cant play like now with 500 milion points and destroy 1m - 50m players?

Dschibait said "we plan to introduce 5 new attackzones, 50m, 100m, 500, 1billion, 2billion". So as I understand it will be:

AZ 17 - 1m - 50m
    AZ 18 - 50m - 100m
    AZ 19 - 100m - 500m

Imagine, just imagine there is 490 M points player. And he is as active as dark angel right now. Daily he send a lot of attacks to destroy smaller players. It would be same problem you have now with dark angel, smaller players get destroyed hard and leave game.

EDIT: after your post. Ok i understand what you meant. You talk about overall tactic. But I only say about attacking smaller players that then leave the game ok? So I understand if dark angel would have 500 M points now she would have to do some things differently. But I think that the main thing we talk about here "attacking small players that leave game" would work the same if she would be 500M. (of course she wouldn't be able to attack anybody like she can right now, but we talk about new/small players)

And I don't try to say anything bad about you. But look at this:
    - Daschbait said many things about dark angel attacking smaller players, that makes them leave game.
    - As a solution he want to change AZ.
    - But I try to tell you AZ isn't the real problem, and changing them isn't a solution. And why I think like that is because you are player with same fleet as dark angel but a different play style (If you are online 24/7 it's amazing but that's not the case). And it seems like you are not such a big problem for a smaller players cause you aren't attacking them.
    - So whole problem isn't about number of points but about play style.
    - So why you want to change AZ while they only affect point differences and not a play style.
    - If AZ is problem => you should change AZ. If play style is problem => you should change play style. I think what is problem now is what play style players are able to have, so changing AZ isn't real solution, you must change possible play styles.

• dark angel pls explain yourself

what can I say?

1. while the competition, I attack everyone in a row 5 times

2. when there is no competition, if the player has resources on the planet for 500 transmitters, then I direct the attack

3. usually 1 time per planet per day, but when a player has a fleet on the planet, I attack 2 times

• Yea I told you why. Cause it's only an event time. Between events there is nothing else to do. You should think about introducing (maybe this rubbles, or other things) into the game not only at events but all the time. At this simple example you can see that it would be more profitable for players to get rubbles then farm small players. Of course you have to think if that's not too good mechanic to introduce into the game, but if that would resolve the problem of attacking smaller players then maybe it's worth it? Allways you can just introduce it for 1 month (when there is no event where you get something from attacking players) as a test. And check if there is less attacks for small players :D

• Yea I told you why. Cause it's only an event time. Between events there is nothing else to do. You should think about introducing (maybe this rubbles, or other things) into the game not only at events but all the time. At this simple example you can see that it would be more profitable for players to get rubbles then farm small players. Of course you have to think if that's not too good mechanic to introduce into the game, but if that would resolve the problem of attacking smaller players then maybe it's worth it? Allways you can just introduce it for 1 month (when there is no event where you get something from attacking players) as a test. And check if there is less attacks for small players :D

you can't attack small players either

build yourself 150 million fleets and you will no longer be robbed every day

• I didn't feel offended by you either :thumbup: - the only thing that bothered me was the word "inactive".

Also, you're not entirely wrong in saying that the "gaming behavior" should be changed.

And therein lies the cause: these different gambling behaviors or ways of playing evolve. Everyone has different tactics. However, this should not be confused with "adaptability" and the possibility of doing so. If a certain status of a game no longer offers this and only allows success through ONE way of playing, you have to work on the structure. And new AZ might be a start. The way to adapt a gameplay to a game (to success) depends on the structure. Playing styles can only be adapted/developed if this allows it. :thumbup:

• what can I say?

1. while the competition, I attack everyone in a row 5 times

2. when there is no competition, if the player has resources on the planet for 500 transmitters, then I direct the attack

3. usually 1 time per planet per day, but when a player has a fleet on the planet, I attack 2 times

I'm not sure if you understand a question. Daschbait showed us your fights, and he added your robbed resources.
    From 21st October 0am => 27th October 23:59:59 you farmed:

Pig: 727.569.395

Metall: 728.311.266

Kryp: 1.317.556.135

Spice: 205.121.893

So it took you a week to gather about 3 bilions resources.

And right now there is event when there are rubbles everywhere. I assume you have 12 planets with fleet bases, I know you have 14 lvl fleet base on each so:

12 planets * 14 fleet base level * 5 000 000 resources from rubble field = 840 000 000. And mainly all this rubble flights take less then 1 hour in one way.

And I know this is possible cause I do this for more then a week now. So you can every day gather more rubbles then you farmed from this players. The question is if that rubbles would appear like this even without event would you rather gather them or still attack small players? Cause obviously gathering rubbles is more profitable. But how you feel about it? Would you prefer the rubbles?

• 1. I already collect rubble

2. these resources were taken only from players who have less than 50 million

3 I suggested not attacking up to 50 million for 2 months and let's see who kills them, and it will be all from the top 70

• where 500 transmitter was on the planet with resources

somewhere an attack on an empty planet because his fleet should be arriving

I often catch a fleet from a rescue flight

You don't understand :(

You have attacked players <50 M points for a week. You earned about 3 B resources. Do you think that you would do the same thing if there would be rubble fields showing just like right now but there would be no event? Would you still attack these players or just collect rubble which is more profitable?