• This isn't abusing, this isn't unfair

When a player who did it agrees that if the roles where reversed that he would have complained about it months ahead of time just to avoid the same situation that he has put other players into right now then what is it but abuse of a freedom given specifically to the likes of him according to remarks made by himself.

For RETRO/Nexus Players it changed nothing - you keep your (prefered) positions. If any cold planets are sattled from RETRO players, is there a Gen3 player who ask for new cold planets?

That makes no sense to ask for preferred threat meant when entering a universe already inhibited by players for many years especially when it took you less work to get far ahead of them.

For me, this arguments from xsuno (its fair enough to call them arguments) are simply not corect. And players who know escape flights, are also not interested on planet moves to "run away" ...

No one is perfect so it makes a big diffrence when you are late or made a small mistake if the enamy is 10min or 60min away from you and the relative amount of fuel need to reach you vary significantly too.

Also escape flights are not even the biggest part. If you have been playing for years with a certain amount of freedom to move around most of your planets. This is a big loss since now you have lost most of this freedom to do anything with you fleet. Attacks, transport, visible alien flight and even station and escapeflight are at a much greater risk to be intercepted.

finally, to do this cold argument solving, is it ok for you xsuno to replace any planet that anyone has the same chances to get also positions from RETRO/Nexus players?

This should be up to the individual players themselves not anyone else. If someone values cold planets more since he doesn't have much to lose he can choose those. If someone values his freedom to actively play the game he should be able choose that too.

And finally I don't care if this conversation ends here but what multiple players in Nexus have said should not be ignored just because the argument by gen3 players are louder and repeated by the same players endlessly for obvious self benefit and to repress any counter arguments :rolleyes:

EDIT: it was meant to be: "At least let me answer when i'm questioned"

oh no a small misstake but atleast i didnt lose my Fleet that took upto 8 years to build because im not in Nexus :S

• Ich bin auch dafür, dass alle Spieler im Nexus (auch die Gen3-Spieler) mit gleichen Chancen arbeiten dürfen... also Planetenverschiebung für alle... und Xenia erklärt uns auch, in welcher Farbe wir die Verschiebungen durchführen sollen und in welchem Zeitrahmen. Er hat nämlich alles schön durchdacht, daher wird es garantiert keine Beschwerden geben... :thumbup:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Vermögensberater der ATM

Motto: Ohne Moos nix los

Lieblingsfarbe: Geld

Hobbys: Geld

• Achso, in einem englischen Thread verstehst du die deutsche Sprache nicht mehr, mein Fehler... hier, für dich übersetzt:

I'm also in favor of allowing all players in the Nexus (including Gen3 players) to work with equal opportunities... so planet shift for everyone... and Xenia also tells us what color we should do the shifts in and in what time frame. Because he has thought everything through, so there will definitely be no complaints...

We look forward to your suggestions... :S

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Vermögensberater der ATM

Motto: Ohne Moos nix los

Lieblingsfarbe: Geld

Hobbys: Geld

• Official Post

When a player who did it agrees that if the roles where reversed that he would have complained about it months ahead of time just to avoid the same situation that he has put other players into right now then what is it but abuse of a freedom given specifically to the likes of him according to remarks made by himself.

there are no public complains about this situation; it was clearly defined by us, that after a transfer you get a planet move; we don't gift planet moves to anyone - there are features where you can exchange them for emblems, gifts or something else (beside winning them in the idt)

That makes no sense to ask for preferred threat meant when entering a universe already inhibited by players for many years especially when it took you less work to get far ahead of them.

what? sure, it makes sense - RETRO (or Nexus) players can go for better positions because they are there BEFORE the Gen3 folks joining... so why makes this no sense? This is just a statement which is 100% true and correct.

You have 2 options;

- first, no one playes RETRO anymore

- second, we create some kind of faster way to join you.

I get many feedback here, that the accounts should be reduced to a maximum of fleet points. For research and buildings we already do that. But this is nothing what you complain about - you complain about the planet moves, which may could be solved with a maximum fleet amount what a player can transfer.

But, this is the fact, that you just - sorry for that hard words - just cry about a feature, what anyone could ask / complain or discuss before... telling me that you complain about this months before, yes maybe you done that, but was this successful? You have not bring your idea, your complain or your alternative way to us so, that we have to dicuss this - you just wrote something like "would be nice to get a transfer for nexus/retro too" - and nothing else.

Also escape flights are not even the biggest part. If you have been playing for years with a certain amount of freedom to move around most of your planets. This is a big loss since now you have lost most of this freedom to do anything with you fleet. Attacks, transport, visible alien flight and even station and escapeflight are at a much greater risk to be intercepted.

yeah new players mean new risks - just saying that these players with a bunch of fleet could also create reaid colonies near you, what exactly is the point now?

This should be up to the individual players themselves not anyone else. If someone values cold planets more since he doesn't have much to lose he can choose those. If someone values his freedom to actively play the game he should be able choose that too.

this is not what im talking about - you try to talk about fairness, that also means that Gen3 players should have the oppertunity to chose also cold planets if they like to do that. There are many Gen3 miners, who would like to have cold planets - and with a transfer for anyone, because its up to you, you don't free these cold planets; means finally that cold planets are not an option for most of the gen3 players and you could jump away from another player - telling me that there is a new Raid colony, that you need another planet move after 2 weeks.

And finally I don't care if this conversation ends here but what multiple players in Nexus have said should not be ignored just because the argument by gen3 players are louder and repeated by the same players endlessly for obvious self benefit and to repress any counter arguments :rolleyes:

i also don't care about this discussion here with you; i read any of your post and suggestion in different areas, there is nothing about this situation and about these kind of complains - yes you told us that it would be nice that also these RETRO and Nexus should get these moves, but 2 posts are not enough - and your friends/partners here - these tausends of ppl - are doing what? Sending you that you are the men in the front to catch all feedback and also to be the - you do it wrong - guy; no, i have no problems with you, but telling me that you complain something what you exactly know, and having 2 posts about it is in no context.

We both don't care about this conversation here - and im not like Mandalo who like to discuss with you for 10 pages, i close this here and hope you don't start another one again. I see no solution for this kind of discussion also when you don't care about it, means for me, it is like it is - feel free to bring another idea to the consultant area, but if not, it is like it is.

Just saying - i already planned to give about 5 or 6 planet moves to everyone in the next 3 Months ... but this is what i already wrote on the other thread what you like to "don't care about"...

regards

Dschibait