• Is the player who won it the original owner?

If so, then the castle has lost its status, I think.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• when I reread the rules it does not say that a player of our level is attacked is that if he loses troops or points while there are still attacks on the way is that he takes a castles or baldurs and if the player then takes it back, the castle is not in dispute!!

when I reread the rules no matter who took a castle or baldurs the castle or the baldurs remains to dispute the time indicated is 7 days for a castle is 14 days for a baldurs

I should be able to attack the baldurs for 14 days is there I have already lost 12 hours is the player had time to organize a defense :( :(

Cordially

• 814-f11fea290f74aad133c11cc923b16be8924c42ce.webpOnline
    Dschibait
    Producer

Reaktionen4.937Beiträge9.252

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Damorians,

Due to your suggestions, we have changed the following conditions:

• A castle, which was taked over, can be attacked by all players on Damoria for 14 days
    • As soon as the owner of the castle retrieves this castle, the normal military restrictions apply to this player’s castle. All attacks launched (before the takeover) on this castle are carried out. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    • Once a castle is held by a player for 14 days, he/she will be recognized as the new owner and the normal military restrictions apply
    • this does not affect the fact that the castle can be demolished after 2 or 7 days.

With these changes we hope to offer you the opportunity to recapture lost castles through teamwork.

best regards

Your Damoria team

• Official Post
    • As soon as the owner of the castle retrieves this castle, the normal military restrictions apply to this player’s castle. All attacks launched (before the takeover) on this castle are carried out. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

You never really owned the castle. You only become owner after you have owned the castle for 14 days. The owner has recaptured the castle within 14 days and has regained full ownership of the castle, ending the "contested" status of the castle. If in the meantime the owner has lost so many points that you can no longer attack him, you can no longer retake the castle.

• it was not written in the rules at the beginning, so it is ambiguous, I should have the right to attack the castle because the castle belonged to me but now I have it and I will be more careful next time, I would have known this before I would have played differently so as not to lose the castles, because I let the player take over the baldurs because I knew she would be contesting 14 days but that is not the case

cordialy

:) :)

• Official Post

You cant write any game feature into the rules.

you got the hint from juflo at this post here:

there we have written down exactly your situation.

Restrictions (Wall reduction) just applied to a contested castle - contested means, that you are not the owner - when you get the owner state (after 14days) and someone gets the castle from you, he is in the contested situation and you could get back your castle without any restriction afterwards.

• Official Post

I changed it in the help section. I hope it's clear now.