• I think it would be great if a player could gift bought items other players before they exit the game.
    Or possibly a way to bequest bought items to others as like an inheritance when a players interest and participation in the game has died.
    There would likely have to be some limitations but I think it would add fun for players that want to continue playing.

• This is already possible. A player who wants to quit the game can use his upgrades, separate building sites, fillings, etc.) in his castles and then have those castles conquered by another player of his choice.

The idea of gifting another player a few construction sites is attractive, but it also opens up the possibility of extorting other players. mafia practices like protection money and that's something that really doesn't belong in this game.

• This is already possible. A player who wants to quit the game can use his upgrades, separate building sites, fillings, etc.) in his castles and then have those castles conquered by another player of his choice.

The idea of gifting another player a few construction sites is attractive, but it also opens up the possibility of extorting other players. mafia practices like protection money and that's something that really doesn't belong in this game.

Good points.

As I said it would need some restrictions to avoid exploitations. One possibility is the the player gifted to has to be under a certain rank and limited to a certain number of items. Just an idea for smaller player that want to continue to play the game in a more competitive position. The other limitation could be that it is only for items that can be purchased by any player with cash. (Although I understand it is currently not allowed to purchase items for or give money to other players to purchase)

But gifting a castle is no longer possible unless it s with the dominant alliance. As an example, what ever I would gift would likely be quickly taken by the dominant alliance. That only results in the dominant alliance getting more dominance. Furthermore, in the situation of a the players are stopping while under capitulation, that is not an option.

I 100% agree that the mafia practices do not belong in this game. Such as "give me your golde castles or you will be attacked" or destroyed..

• I 100% agree that the mafia practices do not belong in this game. Such as "give me your golde castles or you will be attacked" or destroyed..

That was not necessary.

Introduce a subject - serious enough to be discussed - and take the opportunity to shoot for situations that are not the same...
    If the topic introduced matters to you and you really want to implement it, this type of comment only serves to kill the topic.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• As I said it would need some restrictions to avoid exploitations. One possibility is the the player gifted to has to be under a certain rank and limited to a certain number of items. Just an idea for smaller player that want to continue to play the game in a more competitive position. The other limitation could be that it is only for items that can be purchased by any player with cash. (Although I understand it is currently not allowed to purchase items for or give money to other players to purchase)

I think it is possible to buy a gift card and pass the code on to another player. Then the other player can decide for himself what to do with the Damoria-gold. I have no idea if there are other methods of donating some gold to other players. I also don't know if this is prohibited in the game.

At some events you can buy ( or earn) a bonus for your entire alliance. It might be an idea to do this every now and then, for a gift for an individual players of your choise. ( temporary offer) But I think the risk of abuse and extortion is high. It encourages an in-game exchange system that involves real-life money. It can of course be limited and like the alliance bonus it could be earned in stead of bought. But there is still a pressure being created to participate in giving these kinds of presents.

But gifting a castle is no longer possible unless it s with the dominant alliance. As an example, what ever I would gift would likely be quickly taken by the dominant alliance. That only results in the dominant alliance getting more dominance. Furthermore, in the situation of a the players are stopping while under capitulation, that is not an option.

There are players who have been on this game for years without being attacked. Hundreds of castles have been given away to other players. To think of a gift system for this unique temporary situation seems excessive to me. The capitulation is precisely intended to keep a player in the game. I think if a player wants to stop playing and therefore goes into capitulation, he chooses that his castles are lost to the game.

It is as if players decide to play chess and after endless sliding of the pieces, angrily walk away when a pawn is captured from them.

I 100% agree that the mafia practices do not belong in this game. Such as "give me your golde castles or you will be attacked" or destroyed..

Every player plays the way he wants to play this game. And extortion or payment is part of that, according to some players. Also members of your alliance have demanded payment of castles or goods, to send support or help in previous wars. High morale is not to be found in any alliance, only ignorance about what is happening in this game. :P

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Every player plays the way he wants to play this game. And extortion or payment is part of that, according to some players. Also members of your alliance have demanded payment of castles or goods, to send support or help in previous wars. High morale is not to be found in any alliance, only ignorance about what is happening in this game. :P

Thank you for the explanation and your opinions. I too have some ignorance about what is happening in this game! :)

• Hi Kimberly!

I hope you well!

Your idea is very good! !!!

But as Judith and Nordium say it dosent make much sense anymore! They also know that this is no longer relevant.I hope they tell everyone soon what is the true! hehe. Unfortunately! Im sure little Tommy will definitely support for us to growing to the top again! Because him Love Damoria!! Will see!!