• Code
    Hello, the same thing happens to me, the attacks are overdue and no reports come out and the troops do not return, and as the enemy knows, they attack my castle ...
  • Code
    In other words, the answer that we have given to recover the lost castles is not going to arrive and if it does arrive it is no longer clear under what conditions.
    Either I am wrong, or this is a war game, which is rarely played, and just when it starts, the attacked cannot fight back.

Merry Christmas
    • Official Post

At the moment there are problems with the attacks. This applies to all attacks! The admins are doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible. sorry for the inconvenience

• the problem has been there for more than 13 hours now and none of the bugs have been solved

do you have any information given to us ??

what do you envision ??? a backtracking of a day like the last time ???

because with all its late attacks it is impossible for the players to plan the support in the right place, to build or remove walls before the attacks

will the attacking castles be lost or given back, will the lost troops be given back to the main castle?

here is a small part of the questions that my players ask themselves a lot

cordially

• so you want a backtracking or a backup activiation to get your lost castles back? or lost troops? because you cannot organize support or remove walls. Loic, attacks were not possible but was possilbe to send support troops and build back walls.

it seems you want use a backup to reset game to time before your alliance lost some castles and that cannot be the solution.

if admin staff do this every single one of Damoria will a backup activation to get back a lost castle in future. thats not the way to solve the issue.

btw. not only you and your alliance had an disadvantage since yesterday afternoon. it was whole Damoria.

F1R3W4LL