• Suddently, while playing on SI2 Endless a few hours ago, the game stopped on its tracks.
    Refreshed the browser and tryed login in another browser, but was receiving certificate errors... advanced anyway, but couldnt login.
    Decided to ask for a password reset and redefinied the password, but still couldnt login. Couldnt login into the forum either. Couldnt send a support ticket either.

I had launched around 12 final attacks against an alien planet (to finish him off) but all attacks failed. Reason: game went down when i was going to send emp-bombs to destroy alien planet shield. Alien attacked back, while i was unable to login... therefore, i lost some fleet and resources, as you can see here: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.i…87709&c=6af9d80b9eb8&u=36

Ive noticed that other players didnt seem to be affected by this issue, since while this issue was going on. my planets were spyed but not attacked by Gege16be.

I would appreciate if the fleet and resources, lost to the alien attack, could be returned to me.

• Ive seen that Dark Angel had posted in the forum, that she couldnt log in, but i was unable to post into her thread and in the meantime that thread disappeared... most likely, her issue was resolved quickly by itself.

Nevertheless, it seems that, if this issue didnt occur, most likely than not, her attacks against witch1 wouldnt have worked out... therefore, the resources captured shouldnt be kept by her, but the spice spent by her could be returned to her.

• when I attacked, the game worked fine !!!
    I wanted to attack all his other planets, but the game froze and stopped working, I restarted but could no longer log in

The game stopped working around 4AM London time and didnt work, at least for me, until around 7h15m London time... your post appeared around 6AM London time, but devs can check those timelines.

Why this issue occurred to you, only after one of your attacks against witch1 (6h20m) and not before, i cannot explain.

• Official Post

we take reporting timestamps; means, we will look into all reports and the first time we got this reported, will take place for restoring fleet actions.

When you can't login at 4am, i hope that you also report it at 4am, otherwise, how we should know that?

• we take reporting timestamps; means, we will look into all reports and the first time we got this reported, will take place for restoring fleet actions.

When you can't login at 4am, i hope that you also report it at 4am, otherwise, how we should know that?

What do you mean? If one couldnt login into the game nor into the forum nor couldnt open a ticket, how one is expected to report until one has access restored?

Can you explain how could i report at 4am?

Nevertheless, why else would i ask for a password reset at 6h04m London time then (i wanted to insert printscreen bellow but it seems i cannot... please find it attached instead)? Mind you, this was before the alien counter, that occurred at +-6h36m London time.

• write on facebook

Thats how you report issues? On facebook?

Nevertheless, after all the rest failed, as described in my initial post, i did remember to go into facebook and sent a message, although i did so at 7h16m. Nevertheless, the evidence presented is overwhelming... and im pretty sure, they can check login attempts through IP address, the same way they can catch people who have several account in the same universes. They can also check if there was an issue or not, which is something they didnt admit yet.

Therefore, this issue wont be solved, only if the devs/moderators dont want to solve it. Wouldnt it be so funny, if we were informed that after all, there was no issue at all?

• Official Post

there are many other ways you can contact us:

facebook, twitter, instagramm
    imprint:
    https://spaceinvasion.bitmeup.com/impressum/
    imprint:
    http://bitmeup.com/bitmeup/imprint.html

support email, also imprint for bitmeup.com
    and finally, yes, still support@ adresses working.

And, if also this all not working, you don't know it or something else,
    you could still post on a 3rd party website that we see that you have problems.
    This isn't a skype chat, but maybe a facebook-wall or twitter or so.
    Somewhere you can't change the date.

• Yes. I wrote on facebook
    I didn’t see your Facebook message !!!
    you have lost very little fleet, do not worry

Ive sent a message, i didnt post.

Its not a matter of the fleet itself but the conduct from devs/moderators towards players... if you feel that you were not treated fairly on a small issue (fleet), you will think that the same can happen with bigger issues (fleets).

Ive lost bigger fleets because of myself and i didnt complaint... but this wasnt my fault (certificate errors and impossible login). Will they say this issue didnt occur?

• "Somewhere you can't change the date": wow, am i being accused by the moderator, of forging the password reset? That is very disrespectfull.

Havent you (BitMeUp Network <noreply@bitmeup.com>) sent an email to me, today at 06h09m London time, regarding password reset? You did!!! It doesnt take a genius, to understand why a player would be around the site asking for a password reset... obviously, it was because the player was trying to login but was unable to do so.

• Official Post

ok, lets figure that out

Can you explain how could i report at 4am?

thats YOUR question

-> than your screenshot from 6am

and i answer your that question - for 4am - where you could reach us or let us know whan the problem starts.
    I DIDNT take your screenshot in a word in my post.

So what are you talking about? That i answer a question that, i maybe can't take 4am as "problem start date";
    BTW: the whole post from me was just about reaching us - yes i could verify that you request your password at 6am, but was this your question? NO!

So - stop this disrespectful blaming here - that dosn't help in this situation.
    No one has reject your request or has anything agianst your request - so calm down!