• I hope it is acceptable to ask these things on the boards, but there is some confusion and mixed messages ingame. I'd prefer to clarify some specifics for this event.

1 - Single color gift boxes can only be collected by 25 players before disappearing?
    2 - Multiple color gifts have about 25 to 35 gifts, and then there is no more (so about 5 to 7 waves of recyclers)?
    3 - How long do single color or multi color icons stay visible if nobody collects them?
    4 - How often are new gift boxes spawned?
    4a - Are different colors spawned less often than others? Or is it just that less of them are spawned, but at the same rate as others?

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

Edited once, last by Fodsey ().

• Official Post

Hi,

1. its more flexible, based on the color, thats what i can tell you
    2. yes
    3. they are visible all the time until they got collected (from you), are finaly all collected or deleted
    4. every minute the boxes, every 5mins the recycle multi boxes
    4a. i dont want to answer this :) we will look to that all the time and maybe, increase or decrease the amount (based on universe and stats)

hope this is what you have in mind as "answer"

regards
    Dschibait

• Very useful! Thanks!

I understand that there needs to be some "mystery" with some of these things. ;)

1. its more flexible, based on the color, thats what i can tell you

Just want to ask for a little more info - some people are claiming that only one person can collet a red box, then it is gone. I feel this cannot be since I have collected a red box that someone else has already collected. Can you give me a rough number that can encourage people to share locations in alliances?

3. they are visible all the time until they got collected (from you), are finaly all collected or deleted

I was hoping to get a rough idea on the deletion time. Is this time different for different colors? Is it safe to say that they will be there for about a day or more?

Thanks!!!

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• It should be on your command central screen, right below the active fleets. Maybe different for the new skins.

If need be, log out and log in again to see it?

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• 2 more questions from me:

- Does the duration of Geschenk-O-Mat flights have an impact on the reward? So is it better to fly for 2 hours multiple times instead of 10 hours once?

- Can every planet recycled once or can I also send 5 waves of recyclers and collect presents 5 times?

• - Does the duration of Geschenk-O-Mat flights have an impact on the reward? So is it better to fly for 2 hours multiple times instead of 10 hours once?

Good question. But I think Dschibait may want this to stay a mystery...

- Can every planet recycled once or can I also send 5 waves of recyclers and collect presents 5 times?

Yes, you can send multiple waves at the same planet. You can send 5 to 7 waves of five recyclers and each time you will receive gifts until that planet is exhausted.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Official Post

Just want to ask for a little more info - some people are claiming that only one person can collet a red box, then it is gone. I feel this cannot be since I have collected a red box that someone else has already collected. Can you give me a rough number that can encourage people to share locations in alliances?

the problem is here, that there are different setups for handling these special planets.

Gold Coin Planets are visible - also when you have collected the treasure and also, when there are no treasures left (and it isnt deleted right now)

the gift planet is a bit changed (based on user comments and input)
    The gift is not visible anymore, when you collected the gift. Thats because, the players dont want to "try" if they already colllected the gift or not. Also, they are disappearing when there are no gifts left on this planet.

thats why - i think - some players are confused.

I was hoping to get a rough idea on the deletion time. Is this time different for different colors? Is it safe to say that they will be there for about a day or more?

like coin planets, its 8 hours.

tried but nothing helped... now i will look on my smartphone

on the comand central below the flight overview (scroll to bottom)

- Does the duration of Geschenk-O-Mat flights have an impact on the reward? So is it better to fly for 2 hours multiple times instead of 10 hours once?

based on some calculations - with luck, you could have a good output in a long time run - but, i like to reward players who are active :) so short time runs are (most of the time, in my events) better.

regards
    Dschibait

• event broken??? I have invested - and yes this is exactly the word I choosing on purpose here - an hour today to click through every single solar system of the first four galaxies in Retro universe... result: 44 santa flights to yellow presents - just 3!!!! to red ones... several HUGE gaps in between two presents of these two colors (the largest being 149 solar systems)

in theory that would mean I have to click through all 8 galaxies TWICE a day in order to do 200 santa flights to presents of these two colors and I have to waste (another word I choosing on purpose) arround 4 hours to do that...

practically it is even worse because when I did another attempt on finding some valuable presents I found exactly TWO!!!! yellow presents in an entire galaxy...

I wasn't born yesterday and I don't play the game since yesterday - I have played this event for several years now and it was possible every year to get your 200 daily santa flights to only yellow and red presents because you would find anywhere from 5 to 25 red presents PER GALAXY!!! and also more yellow presents - on the rare occasion there were solar systems with 4 to 5 yellow ones...

By now I have searched all galaxies in Retro once ... and 4 galxies for a second time... so far I have completed 94/200 santa flights (only going for yellow and red)
    compared to previous years I can only say this: it needs fixing - badly... because as it is, it is a bad joke... events like this are supposed to be a fun little EXTRA for players - not a full time job

• @corran

Nobody forces you to be active .. the event is a gift in that there are gifts ..
    some players invest more time, others less ..
    you only want to collect yellow and red, then you have to do more for it ..
    others also collect blue ..
    I think it's cheeky to get excited here when you get something for free ..
    if what is offered here does not suit you, then nobody will force you to take part ..
    it may be that the yellow and red do not appear enough, but you can then write that in a more friendly way and not in a tone like you do ..
    be glad that Dschibait offers you something at all, he would not be obliged to do so ..

if you get something for free and then complain about it is outrageous and disrespectful .. get used to some respect for the team that make it possible .. and change your tone ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• based on some calculations - with luck, you could have a good output in a long time run - but, i like to reward players who are active so short time runs are (most of the time, in my events) better.

Thanks for this clarification! My logic was to presume that more activity would be rewarded, but then I doubted my logic and thought about a financial investment principle - basically longer fixed deposits often have higher interest rates lol!! So I have been using the 12 hour cycle as much as possible... ;(

Anyway, I will go back to 2 hour cycles now. Thanks! :D :D

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie