• ich bin im moment nicht gerade begeistert von der nachträglichen erhöhung auf 50 angriffe ....
    da hätte man prozente anders verteilt und auch andere Felder erobert! also mit den 10 vom start.
    für einige ist das Rennen jetzt schon vorbei... :(

ich bin der meinung das sollte in zukunft auch schon vorangekündigt wieviel angriffe zur verfügung stehen. auch eine änderung der durchschnittlichen feldkosten und der ausbeute sollte bitte bekannt gegeben werden.

• ( In english - sorry.)
    I have the same oppinion. Clear communication. No changes after start.
    This makes no sense. I played for 10 attacks/day - 30 total.
    I whent to cruzade window now to confirm some numbers. I even thinked I was wrong about the 10vs50 until get here and read this post.
    Its a shame!!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Yeah, it was a bit of an adventure. I still got a laugh out of it.

I was satisfied with my 10 attacks. I wasn't at the top, but not far down in the rankings of what I was going for (resources). I was thinking that given the 3 day (=30 attack) playing limit, and the amount of troops to expend, going for less cost efficient but bigger absolute value squares was a good strategy.

I knew that other players would come in later in the day, play slower and more carefully, and push me down in the rankings, but when I checked I was astounded to see how far down. Then I noticed that they all had 50 attacks to my 10 :)

So it was back to the gold rush, and I temporarily got my ranking back up near the top, but my troops are mostly expended now. I'll pick up a few small squares over the next couple of days.

• 20:00 reset did not change - so i guess 200 attacks ... 4h time on sunday for last 50

in my opinion it has nothing to do with strategy if conditions change randomly so often without being announced :(

most important is fairness, so same conditions for all

• Ich habe auch gedacht wir haben nur 10 Attacken, 1000% und das drei Tage =30 Attacken. Daher bin ich nur auf grosse Felder in den ersten 10 Attacken und habe den Anfang damit sozusagen aufgrund der Aenderung versaut. Nun sah ich das 10 auf 50 gesprungen ist hehehe
    Hab alles verballert leiderlol.

Nagut passiert...

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Nagut passiert...

Sorry, I do not agree with you. Something happened. Something very bad happened. Something without any reasonable explanation as far I can see.
    I think we all deserve some explanation. I wish I had one. Maybe someone responsible will give it to me, to us.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

Hello,

unfortunaly the increased attacks where enabled at 8pm CET - it should be enabled since start - but because our starts are alway at 8pm, the error was that it wasnt enabled at noon.

sorry for that - i know that many have changed decisions about targeted residences, but, the diferences are not such high, that a restart should be placed.

regards
    Dschibait

• A strategy game where I can not construtct a good and valid strategy.
    This is a strategy game isnt it?
    The rules change during the game. The rules are not known when starting events. You go on playing and trying to get it right ... do your best...
    I acknowledge and appreciate some effort but please respect my (little) time please.

W1 - 124

• ...I dont even know what a day is in this event... 12-20 (day ?)+ 2 days + 20-24 (day ?)

This is not what I am talking about. This is only the consequence of what I am talking about.
    Please read carefully and answer if you want but please dont answer to secundary questions and leave the main concerns unanswered.

As stated I acknowledge and appreciate the effort to emmend bad moves.
    I acknowledge and appreciate the effort to create events to make the game more appealing. I don't appreciate the gap created between players for the time needed.I don't appreciate the lack of interest in calling new players.I do not appreciate rules changed in the middle of the game without the necessary agreement of all or the majority.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

yeah i dont want to discuss with you only to discuss ...

this is a german thread, you started some discussions, i try to expalin, and you dont want to read it. so its ok for me - its a fault by me, so yeah i got your feedback and there are not so many solutions from you (which i could do) - resetting makes no sense when we want to have other events 2 days later - but yeah.

i close this here , i didnt see how we could finish this discussion and i have some work, that i think that this targets to nothing - except that you want to clearify that its my fault - which i know.

regards
    Dschibait