Life - 100 x level + equipment
    Attack - 10 x level + strenght + equipment
    Crit - precision x level + equipment
    Others - equipment score

UPDATE:
    Crit - 3 + precision + equipment

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Maybe I misunderstood the original question :) Would be nice to know anyway whether the final bonus (after having won the tournament) will be valid then for the whole account or only for one castle. In the latter case it would be of interest whether it will be valid for the winning knight's castle or whether the castle can be chosen.

ID 368 | W1
  • every night the reputation must reduce by 10%, it works very well on eu2 but on eu1 for a week the reputation remains at 100% a lot of players have noticed it

nobody wants to complain because this is a bug in advantage but I prefer to tell you so that you can fix the bug

for all inactive and multi-account players this is a very big advantage

cordially

loic

• "Something is wroten in the kingdom of Denmark", Shakespeare, Hamlet
    Something is not quite right in Damoria's realm.
    The guards
    Every time I find something on the missions, I almost panic. Truth.
    Unfortunate truth. I have to spend time, almost immediately, to check the quality of the item and apply at the risk of losing it.
    The inventory has 20 seats. 10 places are captive to be able to undress a knight at any time (1 for each type of item). The other 10 ... require you to check and use the item almost immediately. If you want to use the market then the problem increases.
    The quantity and quality of items is such that you MUST use a table to make the best possible combinations. Ad, ofcourse, the 10 captive places on inventory.
    There will be those who have time to do this. There will be those who have fun doing this. There will be people whose life is to play Damoria. Will these people have an advantage over other players? Sure and I understand it. More activity greater benefit. I agree.
    I cannot agree with the huge abyss that separates very active and active players. Attention I do not speak about little or very little active players.
    I cannot agree, and I have already written it, with the impossibility of undressing the knights together with the enormous quantity and variety of items.
    Damoria is a strategy game. The action / reaction time is supposed to be long. It is not a Shoot´m Up. Some advantage for the most active? Sure. But without exaggeration please.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

this feature is in a alpha phase - so a first version is rolled out; we need feedback like this to see what we have to change or improve.

finally, it sounds like that increasing the inventory solves all of your problems?
    I dont want to have a unlimited space inventory, so thats why i implement these 20 slots like it is; maybe yeah, its to small and we should increase that.
    Its easy and no problem for me to do that in 10 seconds.

beside the fact, that you need to undress a item from a warrior and - maybe in next season - to equip only items for the level of the knight.

• finally, it sounds like that increasing the inventory solves all of your problems?

No, increased inventory do not solve all my problems. Help me? Yes, sure.

(English is not my mother language. Unfortunatly german I do not understand. As stated by the - fast, thanks - response my concernations are not fully understand because I can not express them well. It is another of my concernations - clear communication for all)

W1 - 124

• At least the problem of a limited inventory I have too, for the same reasons by the way as explained weeks ago. If it is that easy to enhance the inventory, please do so! I've sold the 10 black items for instant item changing because I obviously missed many findings. 10 items to change, 10 auctions running and the inventory is at its maximum. Could be more relaxing :)

ID 368 | W1
    Inventory:

I would also vote for an extended inventory for at least 30-50 items.

At the moment some users store lets say 10 "useless" items to be able to switch items between the guards. (because unequip not possible)
    This takes away a space of 10.

You may then have items in auction 24-48 hours which count as inventory. This takes some space away maybe up to 10 too. So then you cannot get items from missions and need to wait for auction endings.

Nordiums case:

It seems he wanted to have comparison overview between the items.

Would it be possible to create an overview screen of all 10 guards where the equipment and stats for each item is visible and can be compared on one single screen?

If not possible for all items, maybe at least a comparison screen per item type.

Lets say an overview of all 10 guards and its 10 weapons with its stats

Lets say a overview of the 10 guards and its 10 horses and stats.

Guard 1Guard 2345678910
    Weapon stats 1Weapon stats 111111111
    Weapon stats 2Weapon stats 222222222
    Weapon stats 3weapon stats 333333333

And so on

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• It seems he wanted to have comparison overview between the items.

Thanks for trying to understand and explain.
    It is something like that. One of those tables built into the game would help. With the items used and those present in the inventory if possible.
    But not only.
    The variety of items is immense. Most, or almost all, of the black items are weak and to throw away. Green, blue, better but little. Why get it? Mission 100% probability and 2% quality? Give it up. What's the point in getting dozens of items to throw away? Less quantity, more difficult to obtain, but with quality increasing (tendency) with the level of the guard. That a titanium class 10 item can be better than a 20 I agree - leveling between players active and hyperactive. But one in 20, 30 or 50 finds.
    As it is, I need an xls table or a database to equip guards with the best qualities - offensive, defensive, etc. Even the hand shield can be offensive or defensive. Noble initiative of the programmer, realistic but very difficult to execute.

W1 - 124