• Guerrero5 (ID: #18)

Level: 2

11 / 150

Name:
    Rahmen-Farbe:
    Wappen-Farbe:

Leben:

363Angriff:115Verteidigung:20Blutungsschaden:33Krit-Rate:3.5%Block-Rate:0%Blutungs-Vermeidung:0%

Guerrero5 ist gerade am trainierenDein Ritter traitniert hart um stärker zu werden!00:59:17

Übersicht
    Missionen

Ausrüstung

Training

Reputation ( Truppen Rekrutierungs-Zeit: -1.8% )Grausam
    Gütig
    6%
    Erkundung ( Händler Tragekapazität: +0.17% )0.17%

Schloss
    #Armaggedon 5

• In my case, Its all German, except the description of the missions. The headings and the details of the under headings are all in German. Thanks.

• In each menu there are areas written in English and others in German
    For example

deine Garde
    Inventar
    Marktplatz
    Turnier

Übersicht
    Missionen

Ausrüstung

Training

Reputation ( Truppen Rekrutierungs-Zeit: -11.4% )Grausam
    Gütig
    38%
    Erkundung0.00%

• yesterday everything was English and this morning was half English half German but we still cannot choose our language so it and impossible to understand the game

cordially
    loic

• Official Post

thats all german @RAGAYEL

I can't get this error on my end.
    I changed a part, which could explain that you see german. Is this working for you?

If not; on this page is a list of accepted languages by your browser. Based on that, we look for the language which we want to show damoria:
    https://manytools.org/http-html-text/browser-language/
    Can you tell me your languages from your browsers?

What happend when you manually go for "english" on the top left language selection?

• In my case, Its all German, except the description of the missions. The headings and the details of the under headings are all in German. Thanks.

Same with me.
    Yesterday, when I started, all (almost) was in english.

Even I choose another language on the language selector all remains the same - German.
    If it is not possible to make on owr own selected language at least put it on english. I do not understand German!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• The left Menu is sorted by the exp - completing a mission is giving your knight exp so he goes up in the left rank
    I tought it could be useful to sort it by your best. Beside that one in your castle.

This makes no sense 4 me right now. Maybe later it does...
    Static Menu or with a progression bar please.

W1 - 124

• The precision training does not work. Once Level 1 is finished it is still Level 1 :)

Präzisionstraining funktioniert leider nicht. Ich gebe 100 Taler aus um auf Lvl 2 zu kommen. Nach einer Stunde Training bleibt auf 1 :). Bitte mal prüfen :)

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• My 50 cent:

1. Material ranking (which one to choose)
    2. Weapon ranking (which one to choose)
    3. Sorting of the guardians (end of mission depending)
    4. Reputation balancing (how to)
    5. End of mission signal (timer/finished)
    6. Colour legend (meaning of)
    7. Keeping focus (mission, equipment, training) when switching between guardians

• Hello,
    descriptions in the German language are practically everywhere. But if I'm not mistaken, it was already in English, but today again in German. I am able to orientate in both languages, but it is not very comfortable. But maybe it's just a renaissance of the players' language skills. :D
    Thank you for the innovations in the game and I wish the creators of the game and the moderators good health.

• Hello, I have first option Spanish and second option English.

In the photo that the colleague Medvánek has put, it is the same as my case.

• pt.de
    ...and everything in German as before...

if I select another language (ex. english) i get
    en.de

...and everything in German as before...

W1 - 124

• 2 small errors i have seen so far:
    1) if you gofor troopbonus ... the value is negative (i guess negotation instead of absolute value)
    ...... Reputation ( Truppen Rekrutierungs-Zeit: -28.5% )
    2) when you complete a mission with i.e. 19% "Ruf" then in the summary is shown 0,19% "Erkundung" but it is just a display error

it already has been written ... i also would prefer a sign in the left knight bar, if a mission is done / ready for next one.

thx in advance

• Official Post

i added some more debug stuff to this line - could you please write me the new output?

I change another little thing; but im a bit confused that this is happening only in that feature - or did you noticed that in other features before (like events etc?)

Beside that, could you also please post your Server ID where you are playing on - in the url you see that, it starts like w1-damoria.bitmeup.com (thats server 1)

Also @EntsafteR please anytime bring also your userid :)
    The -Value for Troop recruitment is because, its a reduction and not an increasement (like for production).