• An dieser Stelle mal ein fettes Lob an den / die Admins und Mods für dieses Kombi Event aus Meat plus Crusade :thumbup: Danke.

Gruss
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

Freut uns wenn dir das gefällt :)

Wir haben uns einiges an Feedback aus der Community angenommen; so ist die Schatzkammer-Erweiterung etwas billiger geworden; und natürlich auch die Extra Schinken die es noch aus dem Kreuzzug gibt.

• I find it interesting that completely different strategies had similar overall results.

I used the large number (200) of attacks per day to open paths to sections where I could attack larger, more expensive, residences with bonuses from 0.7% to over 1%. I was in a hurry and didn't spend any time trying to calculate ratios between costs and bonuses to find the most cost effective residences. I used almost all my resources in the first 2 days, and the remaining on the 3rd day attacking smaller squares.

My result: 409 residences, 146.00% resource bonus.

In the past, smaller residences have been more effective, with a better ratio of bonus to cost, but what I see in the tally is other players like this:

Other player: 1400 residences, 146.10% bonus. 7 days of work instead of 3, almost 1000 more times clicking a residence, and... same result :)

I did get a couple of hundred free mage spells for taking the medium and large residences, which resulted in a fair amount of bonus resources. My understanding is that you don't get free mage spells for the small residences, so in that respect, this time around bigger and fewer was better.

• Deutsch/Englisch egal also schreib ich mal auf deutsch

ich finde auch, dass es dieses mal schon wirklich gut ist, da nun sogenannte „multis“ kaum mehr wirkung haben, die felder ziemlich die gleichen prozente haben, einzig sabotieren kann so der multi was aber bei so vielen punkten nicht ins gewicht fällt. 200 ist schon ne hausnummer fürs angreifen täglich zusätzlich zum schinken event aber viel mehr wie 1600 angriffe gehen sich eh nicht aus. Aber es ist immer ein wenig schwierig wie genau man die prozente und angriffe einteilt.

Freue mich schon auf die Garde, klingt auf alle fälle interessant.

P.S. evtl. könnte man ja für eine der nächsten wochen ein wenig die ausbeute bei den banditen camps erhöhen :)

schönes Wochenende

• I think it ends in nearly same result but in a range up to maximum 260 %. I can place 2200 fields when I calculate up to the end getting 220 %. And I get also the 2200 meat. I placed 1600 fields but I still have 1500 % to spend. This time smaller fields were better :)

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• I agree. One point is that you can see the map only after the troop selection. So when you have opted for many senators you have to use them.

I cannot totally agree. I know what is going on.

You play first hours in World 2 with maybe wrong setting.

Then you know the map and the settings there

Then you Start World 1 crusade with correct/ adjusted settings.

You can do that when you have an Account in both World.

This time I started the crusade with correct settings in both Worlds. When you have 5000% and 200 attacks, you can attack 13 days =2600 fields, which needs 1.92 % cost per field(5000-20% sabotage=4980/2600=1.92) So this let me think about only going for small fields and take zero generals with me

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Yeah, This is correct. I just also thought about below fact:

This time the small fields were maxed out:

In previous crusade
    the small fields had a bonus range of 0.1 to 1%
    Medium fields 1% to 4.8%
    large fields 1% to 13.5%

It seems the admin applied a bonus reduction factor of 10 this time.

Thats why
    large field range bonus is 0.1% to 1.4%
    Medium bonus 0.1% to 0.5%
    but small fields always at maximum bonus 0.1%.

Given the fact of 10% reduction cost for first near fields you reduce costs further.

Overall a nice Event with different strategies :)

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.