• ostry wrote:And of all things you tell me about being fair that I am not laughing just because of your greedy nature we have the war more I do not say otherwise you can still have problems with your acc

My only problem is having lost many more troops than necessary due to not having all the troops on the way immediately in my castle, if I had also had the option to choose when I can have my troops in the castle and when I can attack and be attacked surely the result would have been much better.

• @Ostrey
    As the leader of your alliance, you started a war you can't win, that was your first bad decision.
    Then you came back from a safe capitulation, that was your second bad decision.
    And now you're trying to blame others for this, your third bad decision.
    And in addition, you are trying to influence the admins because of the punishment hanging over your head, this is your fourth bad decision!
    In addition, you do not miss an opportunity to bend the rules for your own benefit and if it does not work out well then it is someone else's fault.
    You show no respect for Damoria, the players in Damoria and the admins.
    All in all, you are a bad loser and a bad player for Damoria.

• that's why I stop playing so peace and quiet prevail in damoria :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• I think that's the most logical choice for you.

no if it was fun the game would continue to play as a war game and not as a farmerama where the big ones have 72 billion troops and the middle like me max. 19-25 mld troops apart from the little ones. I could go to capitulacion in 14 days and get to build new castles and after the surrender. I don't know how long you have playing Damoria for at least since I started and until today I was only four times with the main castle left but I continued to play but now it's a fight with a sword against the tank

• the average troop amount of top50 is around 100kkk troops
    so big ones have a lot more than 72kkk
    starting again would make no sense, except you decide never to get back to top50 again and just fight in the lower leagues

• we thought it was better to come back from surrender. be able to break up the whole army and finish playing ;)

now it will be interesting for you. All major alliances have systems with each other. all have ally.

another funny situation. most of the big players have a castles limit;) so they can't even be as if they wanted to destroy other big players.

in a moment another 2 players will crash the whole army;) it's like domino blocks.

in war game will be peace for whole time . You will see this effect for yourself ;)

many people don't like me here but I was at least their motivation to grow.
    the greatest enthusiasm for the game always gave the enemy you wanted to destroy. it's like a cat chasing a mouse.

now you will have asituation how in program excel.

who will spend more will have larger numbers in the game.

connecting worlds won't help much because they are still the same people.

the only rescue for the game is the introduction of newer graphics and good advertising. later very good internet advertising.

• Official Post

yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up.

finally, i wrote to you that you can go out of capitulation only TO HEAL troops.
    i have not a problem (like i wrote here) to defende yourself, but when we see that you start attacking active against other players, this will be the last part in that game for you. Also in other worlds.

• yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up.

finally, i wrote to you that you can go out of capitulation only TO HEAL troops.
    i have not a problem (like i wrote here) to defende yourself, but when we see that you start attacking active against other players, this will be the last part in that game for you. Also in other worlds.

And what about the loses a lot of players had due to this?
    If we had known they would attack the loses would have been a lot lower.

• yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up.

we returned from surrender at 10pm we didn't attack ANYONE.

we woke up in the morning without a few castles. Urotsukidoi player took them. until the uro attacks we didn't do any aggression.
    we don't want to attack anyone who doesn't attack us.

• Official Post

we returned from surrender at 10pm we didn't attack ANYONE.
    we woke up in the morning without a few castles. Urotsukidoi player took them. until the uro attacks we didn't do any aggression.
    we don't want to attack anyone who doesn't attack us.

i only wrote that; atm 0815 and me looking into any action from you 3 and whats going on. If you had doing something wrong you would be banned already.

• Official Post

we will end this disaster here.

One of this 3 had broken the rules we had defined.
    I think you all see that these players want to end this game here; we decided to protect other players by actions in nights or something else, so we bring them back into capitulation.

we know that some players maybe had fighted them already; if we think that there are a fight which goes from these 3 and shouldn't be there - we will recall it.,
    all fights which are initialed by someone else and ends up in defending actions are holded as it was happend.

as last: no one can heal anymore.