• There are quite a few players out there that need to read up on the specialization they have continually tried to attack res supply. Tier 1 Researcher allows a player to have 1 Million of each res and if attacked the attacker gets 0% of all types of res.

• I do like the updated res protection amount for researcher tier's. As now I don't have to use the Merchant as often to achieve what I am wanting to do with the Merchant.

I would like to know what Uni's are going to have the Specialization added to?

This will make the Merchant a more valuable assistant especially for the researcher spec.

As the Merchant is needed to maximise the Researcher Spec Res protection partential to maximise the res collection while staying within the boundary of having attacker's receive a 0% Raid on resource's.

Plus maybe you might want to think about when Aurea Ends that you save the game's position to restart again for any further developments within the game. This would allow for a quicker evalution of future developments.

• Official Post

Hello,

there was a bug with the miner spec.
    This cause a false calculated dome shield value - this is fixed right now.

Also, i changed some other things on the battle script for the test universe. Please have an eye on your battles - if you see anything special or strange, please report it ingame or here on board.

regards
    Dschibait

• Question having more Res then Warehouses can hold while there is no Fleet cargo Capacity on planet?

I thought you needed to know about this.

As without Cargo Capacity of of a fleet this maybe shouldn't be possible.

User ID: 54

Simple fix would be to adjust level 4 warehouse down to 1.3 Million.

Or the more difficult fix of only allow max warehouse res level while there is not Fleet Capacity at the planet co-ords.

As it is at the moment I have level 3 warehouses on planets but using the Merchant I can increase three res types to 1.3 Million on planets. Going over the max Warehouse capacity.

It just dorned on me that maybe you weren't aware of this happening.

But if you developers are fine with over maxing Res supply above warehouse Capacity. It does make the purchasing of the Merchant a very important assistant to have.

• I was meaning I have level 3 Warehouses but am able to use the Merchant to go over the capicity of the warehouses.

But a person would have to have the Merchant to achieve this result.

As it is now I can get 3 type's of resource's to 1.3 Million keeping the resource's at the Max protection level. This means attackers get a 0% Raid on Resource's.

Like this attack

The following fleets fought against each other on 2020-03-03 01:15:34 :

ROUND - 1 -

Attacker MAXIMUS_DECIMUS
    Weapons:120% Shield:120% Defense:120%

TypeTransmitterNumberFirepowerShieldDefense

Defender PESTILENCE
    Weapons:100% Shield:110% Defense:90%

DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 0 pieces of pig iron, 0 pieces of metal, 0 kryptonite crystals, 0 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 0 units.

There are now 0 metal and 0 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

As long as all players are happy with this ability of the Merchant I see no problem. As a player actually has to have Merchant to be able to achieve it. Making the $ value of the Merchant a valuable comodity to have.But if you leave it as it is now this would become an idea.

Add-On for Merchant

• Same problem with a Station flight, material BUT not fleet lost

I had the same yesterday when I wanted to do a station flight from one planet to another. Res just disappeared.

By the way when you've made the wrong choice for a specialization you can't change your choice immediately or let's say after 24h but have to wait three days. Maybe we can change this as well?

User ID: 176

• Thats better with the Spec level in correspondance to Warehouse levels. As research ability improved because of it.

Ok I see that there needs to be some counter operation needed for the Fleeter Spec to counter act the Resource protection of the Researher.

Maybe a new tech that can be research for the Fleeter something like Crack Troopers

Crack Troopers would allow a percentage of the Researchers protected Resource's to be able to be raided.

This Tech would run similiar to the spy Tech situation.

The Resarcher would resaerch this Tech to counter the Fleeter.

With the Miner Spec Defenses should have a increase to the Defenses Shield data not only the Shield Domes.
    Also about the Miner Spec the straight out production % could be improved with adding the startegy of a Metalurgy Tech for each type of resource. Each types level would give a % increase to that type of resource production.

Crack Troopers Tech and Metalurgy Techs would only come into play if you have the assigned Spec points to those Spec's they are at the time of play in game. In other words you must have at least 1 spec point of that Spec which those Techs would give an advantage to.

Please in future when thinking of creating certain abilities try to all ways think of a counter measure against that ability. In other words for every added ability their should be a counter action against that ability. This would insure a better balanced game from one Spec to the Other.

Come on Fleeters and Miners think before just running useless attacks on a Researchers planets for resource's as they have resource protection. Tier 1 researcher with level 4 Warehouse don't bother attacking for the resource's. Tier 2 Researcher with level 6 warehouses don't bother attacking for the resource's.

As your attacks get a 0% of resource's. It kind of make's you look like a Noob. But then we all are to these new Spec's.

A simpler fix to the Resource protection for Reasearcher Spec is to have a minus reduction % to production. This way there is a cost to having the resource protection.

Could there be a possibility to at some point add a +1 Spec point to the Shop for a urplasma cost.

• I have a small thought regarding the raid base. I think it is 99.99% not a problem, but I'll mention it anyway.

It is possible to build defenses on a raid base (I don't know why anyone would build defenses without any production), but it is not possible to build a particle shield to defend the defenses from particle cannon attacks. This is because a base needs a level 6 spice mine before being able to build the particle shield, but raid bases have no mines.

Maybe this can be left as is and people can be as dumb as they want, or maybe it is possible to remove the defenses option from a raid colony?

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I have a small thought regarding the raid base. I think it is 99.99% not a problem, but I'll mention it anyway.

It is possible to build defenses on a raid base (I don't know why anyone would build defenses without any production), but it is not possible to build a particle shield to defend the defenses from particle cannon attacks. This is because a base needs a level 6 spice mine before being able to build the particle shield, but raid bases have no mines.

Maybe this can be left as is and people can be as dumb as they want, or maybe it is possible to remove the defenses option from a raid colony?

You Should all ways leave small things like that as you said you would have to be dumb for not checking your tech info before thinking of building something. Are you able to move the completed built raid planet without having to rebuild it again? As by the look of it it resembles a Mothership therefore once the buildings are built you should be able to move it intact.

I have a question about resource protection. I have seen it a couple of times rise from what it was at first when I chose it. Is the protection level tied into a particular research tech by a % amount?

• Ok Just had an Attack where I was meant to have 1.7 M of each resource protected but more Pig Iron was taken below the 1.7 Million. There seems to be a problem with this.Plus the Spice went below the 1.7 Million protected resource as well.

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 0 pieces of pig iron, 596.114 pieces of metal, 810.330 kryptonite crystals, 0 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 54.819.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 52.820.000 units.

There are now 8.228.000 metal and 13.299.800 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

I have shutdown production so if you quick enough you will be able to see it.
    PESTILENCE : User ID: 54