I haven't been able to access alliance mentoring for a couple of days, maybe since the last update. I'm sure it worked until two days ago because I activated the option for a few days. Given that no one in the alliance took away my rights to do this, what could have happened?

Thanks

Same here :(

Same problem here. I thought that the alien wave attacks will stop at 00:00, 1 may but I was wrong obviously. That was the reason that I didn't save my fleets and now all my work has been undone :((

Ok, I understand and you are right of course.

You can close the thread.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply ;)

I understand that this is temporary?

Goodmorning!

I noticed that during the last events when you collect treasure chests and gold coins and want to exchange them you can't win the "merchant" anymore. Why is that?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Pyrros

Why is the production of spacia planets on Nexus so low the last two days?

Also I don't agree with the attack bash regulation to attack them only once per 24 hours. If you want to set a regulation allow us to attack them at least 3 times like the active (red) planets.

Same problem with a Station flight, material BUT not fleet lost

I had the same yesterday when I wanted to do a station flight from one planet to another. Res just disappeared.

By the way when you've made the wrong choice for a specialization you can't change your choice immediately or let's say after 24h but have to wait three days. Maybe we can change this as well?

User ID: 176

It's something I thought also about. Its a fact that the researches of a certain level are taking too long time to complete. So, I agree with every idea of reducing the time required.

Speaking about old players, I'm one of them ;)

I like the new overview a lot so thank you for that ;)

Still there is something more I want to see. Actually I want to see also the total amount per raw material. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.