• From previous ideas that I once gave. the ability to add combat to the combat simulator. the ability to show the fight to other players have been realized. Players are very happy with this update.
    Admins did a good job.

I think it's worth writing new ideas for development this game.

below is a small list of my ideas that could spice up the game ;)

1. do weekly tasks to do - for example, week one. send a specific number of markets. week two send a specific number of attacks.
    various bonuses for completed tasks. for example, accelerating the production of raw materials / army.

2. create a world where new players would start. for example, there would be speed for building army castles x 2.

the player after completing specific tasks - teaching game mechanics would have the opportunity to enter the world 1

3. add a feature for recommending the game. for example for 5-10 players acquired who meet the requirements (for example I achieve specific points / army) the player who recommended gets a bonus (for example gold)

4. discord chat has become very popular in games https://discordapp.com

most of the big games started using it. players have a very easy way to communicate with each other. makes it possible to attract new players.

5. as we have the "big map" tab to give an even larger map to choose from. sometimes it would improve, for example, sending attacks on bandit camps

6. now we have that by attacking the enemy we gain some of the resources, not as it was 100%. this was to help players not attack non-active players from their own alliances - for the benefit. enough to do that as a player any player will lose at least 10-50 million troops. the aggressor gets 100% resources. As players have greater losses it means that this is not an inactive attack. there would be no such situation that the aggressor cannot attack because he has no resources ;)

7. for example, give in-game messages with the option of,receiving gold for helping translate new game features into specific languages. I think the translator will not do it better like players who use given languages. it would be nice to have everything in one language.

8. create something on the example of alliance structures - research that can develop an alliance with, for example, raw materials. would increase the production of the army's raw materials. strengthened shafts. players from the alliance could send resources for this purpose. Alliance leaders could decide what to develop first.

9. sometimes create an event like that for example for 5 hours the army moves 2-3 times faster. players would sometimes visit damoria to see if a new event had appeared.

10. give the opportunity to use witches in Baldur.

11. we can do castle tests to improve the quality of troops. giving the opportunity to exchange crystals for gold. And how to add new studies? for example after study to increase the speed of markets

12. adding a new building - which would give the opportunity to hide the army in castle for a limited time. this would help smaller players defend. Giving new variants of defense

13. for example, make a bonus for liking damoria on facebook. for example, a specific amount of gold. The more funpage he likes, the greater the chance that it will display to new potential players.

14. give the opportunity to build a granary over 100 lvl. I think it would help destroy the castles.

15. castles with less than 900 sites for construction give the opportunity to re-buy 10% of sites. Currently, players are at such a stage of development that castles below 900 seats are generally much less valuable than they were once. that would increase the goal of not destroying them. Now we can increase the space by 10% once. add the second option

16. 3. new types of troops. For example: kamikaze, slinger (using a slingshot) , Archer on a horse, Nobleman

17. this idea is rather difficult to implement but certainly it would attract new players. playing fights in simulation. Fights would have their appearance. instead of just numbers now. (in the settings it would be possible to stick to the numbers only)

• Official Post

Hello Jendrzej1,

Thank you for thinking along about the further development of the game. Lots of new idea's, but some are not entirely clear.

10. give the opportunity to use witches in Baldur.

you mean make it possible to use the mage in Baldur/special castles?

14. give the opportunity to build a granary over 100 lvl. I think it would help destroy the castles.

You want a storehouse over level 100, so it can hold the raw materials of demolishing a castle?

16. 3. new types of troops. For example: kamikaze, slinger (using a slingshot) , Archer on a horse, Nobleman

What can they do what the "old" troops can not do? What are the characteristics of these troops.

• ich hätte da noch ein Vorschlag, das man das Hauptschloss nicht nur einmal um 10% an Bauplätzen erhöhen kann sondern solange bis man die 1700 BP voll hat, immer in 10% Stufen a 20 Gold.

Es gibt eine Menge Sonderschlösser und Nebenschlösser die mehr BP als das HS haben, meine Persönliche Meinung ist das Hauptschloss sollte immer das beste und größte sein. So hat es nur den Vorteil das man es nicht adeln kann.

Wenn man sich die Top 20 der Schlösser an sieht ist da so gut wie kein HS dabei

• Noch was dazu zu Beules Vorschlag. Das gleiche zu NS bis 1000 BP .Also die älteren NS das man da auch weiter bauen kann. Und Sonder Schlösser unter 1100 an BP.
    Es würde euch durch den Gold verbrauch auch etwas an Geld bringen und Spieler könnten weiter bauen. Also haben alle was davon Spieler und Betreiber .

• A good idea of David, proposes to create a new character such as a witch, a character for whom various missions will be carried out and earn rewards in the form of bonuses,consteuction sites , granary filling adding various points on the map to attack as mission objectives.

• how about daily quests where the actives benefit from? Like some games have.

for new players the start is often very hard, maybe players can be marked as tutors and the new one can choose someone which is their buddy for weeks, months; and lets say: when the player get a certain strengh or point amount his buddy some building spots, a 10% filling for gems or something like that.

greetings

• @Beule kleine Anmerkung...
    Das HS ist das einzige Schloß welches NICHT geadelt werden kann. (ergraut ausgenommen)

wenn es grau ist, kann man ja jedes adeln :thumbup:

es hat aber noch den Vorteil, wenn es den mal grau werden sollte und es es zugebuchte Plätze hat, verschwinden sie nicht(hoffe ich) den sind sie wieder intressant mal einiges an Truppen zu Opfern und nicht wie jetzt.

• Nur so mal. Wenn du ein Graues HS adels hat es die BP wie als ob es ein NS war. Beispiel ein Spieler macht weil es vorher alle Sterne hat auf einer Fläche mit 700 BP ein HS. HS bekommt 1000 BP. Wird dies Grau dann hat es wieder 700 BP. Egal auch wenn es auf 1100 BP erweitert wurde .

• In the last event the whole alliance had to participate to get benefits for the whole alliance, I think the game should follow that path for the revival of all players. Prioritize the activity of the alliance to obtain certain benefits.

On the other hand I believe that some readjustments are still pending:

- The market transports ridiculous quantities of materials even at its highest levels, this should increase its capacity by minimum trip 2 or 3 times more so that players see it as an interesting option.
    - The storage capacity is insufficient to store the demolition of large castles. An attempt has been made to solve the problem by adding the distribution between 3 different warehouses, but it is still insufficient, there are castles that need more than 20 warehouses at level 100 to store all their raw materials in the demolition. The capacity of the warehouses should be increased or the raw materials of the demolitions should be allowed to be distributed among as many castles as needed. It is ilogical that raw materials are lost when demolished because you can only take them to 3 castles.
    - I still don't know why 100% of the raw materials are not recovered when a castle is demolished, I think it is a rule that should return to its original state.
    - The treasure chamber cannot store enough gems for healing the biggest battle that can be suffered in the game. If the place of troops allows me an attack of more than 24,000 million troops, why can't my doctors cure a single soldier if I lose a battle of such caliber?
    - The construction sites available, at this stage of the game are insufficient, an additional increase in lots should be allowed to those castles below 1,000 lots.
    - Recover construction sites by demolishing, it would be good to be able to recover some construction sites when we demolish castles and that we can use them for other castles we already have.
    - Raw materials stars. There was an event where it was allowed to increase the stars of construction of raw materials, it would be good to recover it on special dates, and if it can be without a cost as high as the last time.
    - Benefits of the witch. It would be necessary to control the benefits that the witch gives, I have seen castles grow from 0 points to more than 2,000 million points in a few days using only the benefits that the witch gives. I think that the richest players are being given too many privileges again. For more than 10 years in this game has kept in the top positions the most active players, with better strategies, allies and luck, thanks to the difference between those who spent little money and much was not too much, this currently in danger because players who spend hundreds or thousands of euros a year are in the top positions. They can create huge castles from 0 in a few days, they can create troops automatically in 31 castles, the rest of normal players can only create in 25, they can create more raw materials, more magically troops, thousands of gems and a long etc. .. unbalancing the game a lot between normal players and rich players.

P.D.: Before I am criticized for complaining, in each and every one of the points I have put what I think fails in the game and how I think it can be solved.

• Official Post

- The market transports ridiculous quantities of materials even at its highest levels, this should increase its capacity by minimum trip 2 or 3 times more so that players see it as an interesting option.

the goal is that you can't complete all your trades in one run... see the trade master. You should be more active to get your trades done or buy that feature. Beside the fact that BEFORE these increasements, you have to attack to get these trades done - that trades should be done by the trade feature is fine for you?

- The storage capacity is insufficient to store the demolition of large castles. An attempt has been made to solve the problem by adding the distribution between 3 different warehouses, but it is still insufficient, there are castles that need more than 20 warehouses at level 100 to store all their raw materials in the demolition. The capacity of the warehouses should be increased or the raw materials of the demolitions should be allowed to be distributed among as many castles as needed. It is ilogical that raw materials are lost when demolished because you can only take them to 3 castles.

Also size of the storage is in connection with any activity. Much more space means much more "afk"-time... i think it should be punished to be not online - you will see it will come with an next update!
    Also demolishing such high castles and to get all these resources into 20 castles is maybe 5 players ... im rly sure that we have much important needs here.

- I still don't know why 100% of the raw materials are not recovered when a castle is demolished, I think it is a rule that should return to its original state.

you still can get 100% by demolishing any level by its own from these buildings.
    Still its an activity game - why we should accept that you can instantly demolish an castle which is fighted or in a bad place ? The goal is that you build it slowly down (with 100%) or compare the affort to the demolishing options.

- The treasure chamber cannot store enough gems for healing the biggest battle that can be suffered in the game. If the place of troops allows me an attack of more than 24,000 million troops, why can't my doctors cure a single soldier if I lose a battle of such caliber?

and also this is only a hadnful of players. We already think about an option but it should be hard to achieve and hard to hold. This isn't finally clear if its already implemented in the next event.
    But i think that also a big player can adjust there gameplay to don't lose such high amount of troops... if you want to fight with your whole army you have to know about this heal limit.

- The construction sites available, at this stage of the game are insufficient, an additional increase in lots should be allowed to those castles below 1,000 lots.

with more sites its harder and harder to fight for a castle. Did you see Damoria as a war game where you should get castles or as a "who has the most building fields" ?
    With an increasement of fields we have to think about options to aldo get these castles dosn't un-touchable.

- Recover construction sites by demolishing, it would be good to be able to recover some construction sites when we demolish castles and that we can use them for other castles we already have.

During demolishing (removing) the old landscape buildfields amount should be resettet

- Raw materials stars. There was an event where it was allowed to increase the stars of construction of raw materials, it would be good to recover it on special dates, and if it can be without a cost as high as the last time.

this is a small way between "costs too much" and "anyone had 5stars everywhere" ... did you know that these "rich players" (which you called in your next point) can buy much more if you take it cheaper ? I think that i can't get a good result for you here.

Benefits of the witch. ....

keep it short - updates costs money, update and updates and updates cost much more money which have to come from somewhere. We don't want to have this feature as "pay to win", but you have to balance it quite careful to achieve the right result.
    We do month for month adjustments on these featues, the benefits and what over and over to our logs what this is resulting in.
    These kind of results (a instant build) can be done - any way - with a smaller amount which will cause in un-attractive version for non-pay users because they may have to spend a bit more money - or also non-payuser can get there benefits, but than, also pay users will get this.
    So or so - you can't get anyone here.

P.D.: Before I am criticized for complaining, in each and every one of the points I have put what I think fails in the game and how I think it can be solved.

i didn't criticized your post here at all - finally a post what you like would be nice to know what we have to keep.
    I think that most of your points are cracking the shell but dosn't see the core. So, what i didn't see in your post - you only want to change problems (they are not rly problems, its still a strategy game where you have to find the right strategy for it) but which will cause other problems.

regards
    Dschibait

• How does one recruit troops in 31 castles?

In dem du die Magierin nutzt, dort kommen öfters 5 oder 1 Zusatz Slot

Magierin Beschwörungs-Zauber
    +1 Slot für Händler-, Gebäude- und Truppenbaumeister (6 Stunden)

Magierin Beschwörungs-Zauber
    +5 Slots für Händler-, Gebäude- und Truppenbaumeister (6 Stunden)