• Official Post

Hello Damorians,

i got many hints from parts of our community about the last 3 blocks of big players. I don't went to write down names here or want to discuss this blocks / issues - basicly we have our logs and evidences that these players have broke 1 or more of our rules.

Basicly, whats coming from these hints is, that players think that a lifetime block isn't the right way for the whole damoria community. With the fact that damoria has not such a big community anymore, we should think about the fact to have other punishments.

Finally - what i want to say here to clearify any discussion with me - is that, if we change anything it wouldn't be changed for existing issues, if we change anything it will be changed for NEW punishment questions.

So many of you already talk about that the team has a prefered nation, prefered players or something else - we decided, if we change here anything in punishments, we didn't will change existing punishments.
    Finally, and thats a important fact, the team and also me dosn't give informations to third players or discuss this here on board with someone who isn't involved in that punishments. The players can talk with us (by support tickets) about this block and could try to explain the situations or what is exactly happing here. These questions are not explainable by 3rd party players or someone else who isn't directly involved in these issues. So please don't write me or 0815 (or any other team member) that you know something about it - this isn't important for us.

Also, i don't want some kind of pillory here, where we put these players on.

So, please let the Team do his job - we all want a fair game.

regards
    Dschibait

• tja jetzt habt ihr dadurch den kämpfenden im krieg ein Salat gemacht. Aktive Spieler sind geblockt und was bleibt uns denen übrigen nur einpacken um nicht mit nur Hauptschloss zu bleiben.Für mich hat jetzt Damoria nach Über 10 Jahren ausgedient. Danke für alles. Es hat Spaß gemacht.

:(

• This war was already unfairly influenced by cheating players.
    There is no place in this game for players who already cheat for years
    They have negatively influenced the course and progress of the game for years.
    Many players have left the game because of them!
    There can only be 1 penalty: permanent ban!

• Habe es gerade nach gedacht un will mein Senf dazu geben:
    1- das ist taktisches Spiel
    2- wir befinden uns im krieg
    3- wenn ihr die Spieler die irgend etwas verbrochen haben bestrafen wollt wieso macht ihr nicht so, das zum beispiel es wird eine Woche Angriff sperre für Damoria geben und in diese Zeit könntet ihr die böse Spieler sperren.Es wird bestimmt weniger sauere Spieler geben, weil es fehlen dann keine UT oder AT die gerade irgend wo im Einsatz sind.
    4- jeder hat dann Zeit neue Taktik zu planen.
    5- Es geht nicht darum das man die Spieler nicht bestrafen sol sondern wie

X(

Edited once, last by ostry ().

• Official Post

Warum sollte ich für ganz Damoria eine Angriffssperre ausrufen wenn 3 Spieler meinen sich nicht an die Regeln halten zu wollen?

Ganz einfach; die haben Mist gebaut; wir unterhalten uns mit den Spielern gerade über mögliche "Erklärungen" aber Strafen wird es geben. Punkt!
    Ein Regelbruch hat nichts mit Taktik zu tun - auch wenn das viele so sehen mögen.

Es sollte jedem Spieler daran gelegen sein ein faires Spiel zu haben und einen fairen Krieg. Ich würde mich nie als Sieger fühlen können wenn ich wüsste das ich dies nicht fair geschafft hätte.

Abschließend:
    Kommentare wie "ich höre jetzt auf wenn die geblockt bleiben" (oder ähnliches - hab ich schon lesen dürfen) zählen bei uns in Teammeetings nichts. Wenn du Ostry oder andere Spieler wegen Regelbrüchen und somit gepserrten Spielern aufhören wollen, dann ist das leider so.

• I would like to respond to this:
    With what Ostry suggests you actually say that it's okay to cheat.
    You only get 1 week of punishment for the many years that you cheat and the hundreds of players that the false player has chased out of the game and the many castles that the false player has conquered and probably already demolished for the resources to strengthen their own castles. .

Unacceptable !!
    I stick to my conviction:
    There can only be 1 penalty for this: permanent ban!

• Abschließend:
    Kommentare wie "ich höre jetzt auf wenn die geblockt bleiben" (oder ähnliches - hab ich schon lesen dürfen) zählen bei uns in Teammeetings nichts. Wenn du Ostry oder andere Spieler wegen Regelbrüchen und somit gepserrten Spielern aufhören wollen, dann ist das leider so.

ich will nicht deswegen aufhören zu Spielen weil ihr die Spieler gesperrt habt nur meine Schlosser liegen genau dort erstens, zweitens ich war 6 Monate im Kapitulation und plötzlich wenn die fast zu ende ist sperrt ihr ausgerechnet die Spieler die seine Schlosser um mich herum haben komisch oder ? Eine sagt Pesch andere Absicht

• Proxy Accounts or so called "jumper" punished the game and also me as an active and fair player. They could not be found.
    • Multi accounts "allowed" or not allowed will always increase unfair feelings and effect the community. Every browsergame struggles with similar issues. Once detected, The player must be blocked for life time

Proxy Accounts bzw. Springer schaedigen das Spiel und dies war auch einer der Punkte die mir geschadet haben auf unfaire Weise. Damit würde sich auch noch gerühmt hehe. Die Spieler würden damals nie gefunden... weil es nicht möglich ist.

Multi accounts ob hier erlaubt oder nicht, werden immer ein Ungerechtigkeitsgefuehl beim Betroffenen oder in der Community schaffen. Jedes Browsergame hat mit solchen Spielern zu kämpfen. Wenn man solch einen Spieler mal erwischt, sollte meines Erachtens ein Block fuer immer erfolgen.

Gruss
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• I agree with Phil.

Sorry Ostry for your position on the map now, that doesn't look good
    But those cheating player castles should not have been there in the first place
    They were obtained with cheating and built up with cheating
    Plus the original owners have been chased out of the game by these cheater

There can be no excuse for allowing these cheating players back into the game

All cheating players in the past have received the same punishment, permanent ban. This line must be continued and apply to everyone !!
    Not now let them back in with an excuse that there are only a few players left.
    The cause of this lies precisely with these cheaters !!
    No excuse: permanent ban !!

• who is
    Ybeswar
    ?

nobody knows player with this name - and he is trying to take part in discussion wchich is completely behind his range....
    Btw. SUPPORT IS WORKING - WE WILL SE WHAT WILL BE...

• damoria has been complaining for several months of the lack of players, damoria has tried several times to bring new player into the game but never succeeds, the players are afraid to come on damoria is to be banned, I think the rules of Damoria are no longer suitable as they are 12 years old.

only players who use a troop bug should be banned for life

otherwise there should be rules for example

little cheat = 1 month of blocking
    average cheat = 2 months of blocking
    big cheat = 3 months of blocking
    troop bug = banned for life

I think being blocked 3 months is already a disaster !!

the 3 players who have been banned have not committed any SERIOUS mistakes so we need a penalty based on the fault

cordially

loic

• Official Post

at all; the support differents between a login into another account and 100 logins...

Finally don't discuss about these cases from called players here - i want to have a discussion about the fact to have other punishments - lifetime blocks are hard to handle for game, publishers and the whole community.

Sure, on one hand we have to decide if this lock has to be a lifetime block or if we have to take other punishments here for example:
    - reduction of troops
    - removing of castles
    - + lock durations

I would like to see if the community is also on this point (or not) to take other actions and to remove lifetime locks for account sharings / multi accounts with minimal login sequences. Finally yes, if there are to many logins between accounts we will still lifetime block accounts which grows this way.

Reporting and review logs is a time consuming part for the team. The Damoria Team isn't big at this moment so thats why we have issues where we punished logins some months ago.
    These players don't understand that they are bannished for a 6month old log - finally it was correct and the log was still correct and the rule was broken - but calling this "unfair" because your capitulation is ending soon is just a blame - no one looks to your capitulation counter and think "hey i could lock some mates from ostry" ... im not sure what exactly you want to tell us with this sentense.

regards
    Dschibait

• nous sommes tous d'accord qu'il devrait il avoir d'autres sanctions que le blocage a vie .

aucun des 3 joueurs a commis une faute qui vaut une blocage a vie

nous devons trouver une sanctions adaptée pour ses 3 joueurs

lever le blocage a vie de tout les joueurs banni est faire devenir tout les compte inactifs de damoria

je pense que tout le monde sera d'accord est content de cela , cela donnera en plus moins de travaille a damoria car les compte inactifs prennent beaucoup de place dans damoria

cordialement

loic

• I don,t Know what happens with this players, but all of us can imagin, These players and his friends are more popular in damoria community ,Any way if you want change the rules and put anothers it will be convenient explain the new rules for the future not for the past.
    Although, I think , Lifetime penalties must correspond to serious events and / or damages that have no solution. For others I agrre with - reduction of troops, removing of castles, or lock durations
    all the best.

• The rules are clear and the sanctions must be respected, since whoever commits the fault already knew what it is exposed to, and I am sure that the admins are 100% sure of the faults, so they have acted accordingly, free of traps. .

As proposals for possible changes in penalties, for reasons, to avoid the growing lack of players.
    In addition to the temporary blockages, so that they do not become a custom and "a vacations" for the punishers, it goes without saying that the repetition or prolangation in time, must be taken into account and treated as serious or very serious.
    In addition to during the blockaje, deactivate or reduce all productions, masters and any Premium or mini-package benefits during this sanction period..

In addition I would propose prohibitions to participate in events and witch shots of mage, for 1 year depending on the fault, after the return of the sanctioned ....

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited 3 times, last by -futrtie80- ().

• marfru

( you are trying to say that now the rules are very hard, because they have caught your 3 colleagues ?. )

I mean that damoria has a lot to evolve her last months is last years but that the rules have not changed with the game, rulers 12 years old.

I think that to ban a player for life must be committed a very serious cheat that damoria can not solve

to reduce the troops of a player it is necessary that the player is to use a troop bug

to reduce castles or remove castles it is necessary that the player is made of the exchanges of illegal resources with looting between players

all this to say that the sanctions must be consequence with his acts

for example :

if tomorrow a friends come dear me is that he connects to are damoria account on the same IP address as me then will say that I have 2 accounts is I would be banned for life for multiple account, found you the appropriate sanctions ??? me no

this is just an example but we could find many more examples

damoria must find new player so that damoria continues to live so simple rules are needed that damoria must remind everyone by a message in the game

cordially

loic S

• the rules of the game need to get an update after that long years that is the obvious outcome of the discussion.

there are new admins, new players, new surroundings
    the game has other dynamics now

and why punish now the players like 10 years ago when the game had serious bugs and problem?

now the admins have the game really in a good bugfree condition

and now we have „multiaccounting“ and offensive language as one of the last problems here

and where do we see the problem when someone has an second acc:

1) he has to spend double the time
    2) has to spend double the money
    3) has to built double casles
    4) has to defend double acc
    5)....

it is hard enough to keep one account running

so it would be a good thing to rework the rules of the game and maybe make a separate pop up like a leaflet where such important stuff got written in

greetings