• Juflo so you know This player has broken the rules!!!!
    So better we stop this,and focus for the future!
    Admin take out this players.And him make the fair game! Stop this story! Focus for the future!!!

oke for the 5 time. I never talked about a specific player. I talked about the game and the rules. If you do not read what i write, only what you think i will write, you better indeed stop reading this forum and continue only to play the game. This forum is for sharing idea's and when you do not want to listen to idea's of others, and only shout your own idea's this forum has no use for you.

• Yes! You right Dschibait!

There is no point in talking about this!Every player who loves a fair game agreed with this!

This 3 players is excluded from this game ,and this game fair again!

So everyone seems to agree!!!

Close for this story!

• I agree that blocking a player for life is not a good idea because we need players

to reduce the armor of 90% of a player who has cheated that is not well liked because we are in a game of war, 90% that is too much it would have to the maximun 50% to leave a chance or player to survive

cordially

loic

• cześć

Gra jest coraz lepsza. Gratulacje i dzięki za to. Nie ma już błędów. Nadszedł czas na ograniczenie radykalnych kar. Bawmy się zamiast próbować zajmować się prywatnymi tematami transakcji administratorów. Odpowiednia kara. Kara za drobne błędy jest zbyt radykalna !! ! Weź pod uwagę, że gracze wkładają wiele wysiłków w budowanie kont przez lata, żyj i kochaj tę grę. Gram krótko, ostatnie zmiany w grze mnie wzmocniły. Ale wiem też, że niektorzy gracze swym zaangazowaniem trzymaja innych graczy w tej grze. Powtórze. Grajmy i bawmy się bez RADYKALNYCH kar dla graczy

• You write for yourself and not for everyone.You write as much nonsense as you do and you keep repeating yourself.But I agree, this topic should be closed because there is too much spam here.It's a pity for me and others to read spam here, it's better to spend time on something smarter