• Hi Dschibait,
    Today i have been banned on both universe Retro and Nexus for "Transfer" and "Attack in Retro after Transfer", but I don't understand these reasons and i didn't receive any message to explain me what I did wrong.
    I just attacked one red player and one yellow player in the Retro, was it forbiden ??? In a such case I wasn't aware of it.
    Anyway if it was forbiden, I am ready to refund everything.
    Can you please unban me, I really think I didn't deserve this, i am not aware of what I do wrong and I didn't want to cross the rules in any way.

Regards,
    Johzy

• @Johzi

contact ingame via the GO button a game operator .. About barriers or blocking reasons is not discussed in the forum.

Regards
    Malagant

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Hi, I don't understand what is the problem, according to official anouncement, I thougth, we were allowed to transfer our Retro (or Nexus) account to the other universe.
    I didn't know the other account had to be erased.
    If so, I am ok that my Nexus trnasfered account is totally erased, once again I never wanted to cross the rule in any way, I just didn't understand it...

• @Johzi

contact ingame via the GO button a game operator .. About barriers or blocking reasons is not discussed in the forum.

Regards
    Malagant

You are the first one to discuss about it on the forum... in german just to get me ban ;)

Beside this, I am not the only one who didn't understand well this (new) rule, TEODORE, Silver, -K2- and some other players also have account on both universes, so I thougth it was 100% legit

• just googled the definition of transfer:

Word forms: plural, 3rd person singular present
    tense transfers, present participle transferring, past tense, past participle transferredpronunciation note: The verb is pronounced (trænsfɜːʳ). The noun is pronounced (trænsfɜːʳ).

1. verb
    If you transfer something or someone from one place to another, or they transfer from one place to another, they go from the first place to the second.
    2. verb
    If something is transferred, or transfers, from one person or group of people to another, the second person or group gets it instead of the first.

EDIT:
    unlinked

• You are the first one to discuss about it on the forum... in german just to get me ban

Beside this, I am not the only one who didn't understand well this (new) rule, TEODORE, Silver, -K2- and some other players also have account on both universes, so I thougth it was 100% legit

as I said..
    The operator indicates that about locking is not discussed in the forum ..
    Posts that are targeted are blocked by the board administrators.
    That's why I pointed out that you should contact a game operator ingame ..
    Furthermore, you can read the post by reading the ZUHOUSEROCKER has shared to recognize the problem.
    About the lock itself will not discuss with you here ..
    Your submission I would have discussed about locks you have to show me ..
    It has been called by many players lock, but then this is not a discussion of a specific lock ..
    Please read the forum rules that you do not misunderstand here.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Ok, Since I have started to play (2013), it's the first time I do a mistake.
    I made it, I confess but I swear i wasn't aware of it.
    Let's take a look at the official anouncement in english:

"Please make sure that you don’t have an account in the target universe. Create a ticket via GO button to let us know, that we should delete your account."

I don't have an account in the target universe (Nexus), it wasn't written anywhere that it was forbiden to have an account on the RETRO and the Nexus. I actually thougth it was the purpose of this new fusion to make both universes more active. I was wrong.

I didn't had the time to do anything in Nexus universe (attack/ planet moving, etc)

• I don't have an account in the target universe (Nexus), it wasn't written anywhere that it was forbiden to have an account on the RETRO and the Nexus.

But "TRANSFER" is not the word used for "COPYING". The explanation is within the title already given.
    Transfer! - When i transfer money, i also don't expect to still have it on my account, while it's "moved" to another account...

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

...Top-Anwärter für: "bester Nachbar 2020"

• Why did you just took a look for these two sentences and not the whole block?

But don't worry. I will do this for you

Today you will get all information about the transfer of GeNeSIS² into the universes RETRO and Nexus.
    At the same time it will also be possible to transfer between the universes Nexus and RETRO. Please make sure that you don’t have an account in the target universe. Create a ticker via GO button to let us know, that we should delete your account.

So the sentence you "missed" is

At the same time it will also be possible to transfer between the universes Nexus and RETRO.

The definition of tranfser I have allready showed above and after you did not corrected me I guess we have the same unterstanding of the word.

Furthermore because you "missed" that sentence I am pretty sure you 100% knew and understood the "purpose of this fusion"

• Official Post

Hi,

we didn't need to discuss about the word "transfer" - any transfer was done with an not accessable base account to a accessable target universe.

how someone can think that they could copy and play both accounts isn't comprehensibly (for me)
    If this would be allowed; why do you think that not any spaceinvasion player had this done yet?

finally, like malagant wrotes, please contact us ingame - we didn't want to discuss this here on board.

/closed this