• so yes if there is an event like haloween everyone should participate!

so if damoria makes the easter eggs the player who capitulated did not have the right no longer if I'm your reasoning ???

for me all players should have the right to the damoria bonus otherwise there is an injustice

• You have the right to take part in everything as long as it is not military...
    The consequence of capitulation is no military actions.
    But seems like there can be no reasoning again.

This was not a problem when our players capitulated but when you decide it, it should be changed?
    you KNEW before you capitulated that you could no longer do ANY military actions.
    So you have to bear the consequences.

• stop talking about me !! you think that to you, me I speak for all the players of damoria to try not to think that to you but to think of everybody,
    I do not ask your opinion to you, I do a sugestions to the administrators

have your damn damoria will not hold until 2021

• unbefore you capitulate you thought the same ???Some disadvantage has to have the fact of capitulate. You knew the rules and I do not see it fair that rules are changed at the whim of a player. The Russian players did not have that option or protection for the military points and some players attacked them until they almost disappeared. to have thought better

• yes I think everyone has the right to attack the bandit camps

yes the Russian players were exterminating 90% damoria because he had destroyed the game with all the troop bonuses that he had used (I was destroyed 2 times completely but I rebuilt and I avenge myself !!

yes I think capitulations 6 months and too long and the players who surrender should have the right to attack the bandit camps, I think 3 months of capitulations it would be quite long, 6 months I'm afraid that the players fall asleep and leave the game

yes I do not agree with all the rules of damoria was why I try to find or modified new rules

you should help me instead of criticizing every time I propose something because I'm trying to advance the game but I see you do not want to do it but just criticize it

I had to create interesting conversations for everyone because for the moment there are only 4 players in damoria who have capitulated but in the months to come there will be many more players and therefore my proposals and I think interesting

• vanmorris: it is really not fair that you cant participate in an global event just because you have capitulated, your ally members should have the opurtunity too to be part of that

That should be nice, but I've missed already 2 global events, and my capitulation wil be over soon, so changing the rules now, is'nt fair at all. we all knew the rules. and 6 months is not that long.

• Official Post

No, you don't have to know.

This is not a goal worth reaching,
    that is one (last) oppertunity to
    avoid loosing your hole kingdom.

Before we instaled
    military ranking
    capitulation
    ect.
    there was no "escape" of any attack/war.
    It ended, when you was "finished".
    Now you have the chance of keeping some,
    to recover and continue to play - and not
    from scratch.

You will notice, when you meet the conditions.

• i refer to my earlier post... one can exaggerate in this, in itself valid, goal... what is happening know is a unilateral benefice based on latest occurances (the last war) and the fact that the 'victims' involved are heavy spenders (so the is a economical motivation to make the changes right know in one direction)

If I am willing to talk about taking over the game and invest in it can i then also ask for certain benefits ? :D

Edited 2 times, last by dYvorra ().