• Hello you have just made an update without warning, your update has add a lot of bug !!multiple battle reports with the same results and also many battle reports never arrivewhere are the reports gone ??? where are the losses to treat ???http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/21/bkoh.pngI ask for a refund of my losses so I did not get the amount because I do not have reports of attack and therefore no loss to heal

• This is not true , how I can cure the real troops injured if the list of troops is false? And how I can ckeck the results of the battles if the info is false or not exist? Please can you so kind to explain ?

• he problem is still not solved because I miss 21 battle reports !! So I did not win if I lost any troops, if I took money, I'm not spying !!who will give me all his information ???

• Official Post

@marfru
    how can you say that it is false if you have no information? I know the bug and i know how this is happening. So the bug was that only the first battle report in 1 minute was created and any other fights (in the same minute) get the same battle report.
    The battles are sepearted and calculated right - thats why i say that the problem is not that you loose troops, you have lost this ones which you should lose - you have only a false report.
    If you have a bigger lost, you can write a support ticket that we can look into this - if you want to heal them.

@Chemilla
    did you miss 21 battle reports from yesterdays fix or before that fix?

• Yes,yesterday I have sent a ticket , because I don,t know I must cure my injured troops if I have a false report ,are there another way to cure the real troop loses? And what about my opponent , the must have more looses than my without cure. Isn,t it?.

• I want the real info of the all batlles ,I don,t know what happens , I have info and loses the same battle in the same castle 6 times. And another twice or other 3 or 4 , but my opponent sent 34 attacks, and you said that the battles are correct? Do you really understand what happens, is not only reports. I have 6 times the same loses in the same castle . 6 times the same lose to cure? Its crazy.

• Official Post

did you read what i wrote ?

i dont write / explain it 20 times for you!

@marfru
    how can you say that it is false if you have no information? I know the bug and i know how this is happening. So the bug was that only the first battle report in 1 minute was created and any other fights (in the same minute) get the same battle report.
    The battles are sepearted and calculated right - thats why i say that the problem is not that you loose troops, you have lost this ones which you should lose - you have only a false report.
    If you have a bigger lost, you can write a support ticket that we can look into this - if you want to heal them.

• did you read what i wrote ?

i dont write / explain it 20 times for you!

Probably, I read what you wrote But I don,t understand you , and you read what I wrote but you don,t want to understand me. I had the problem and you don,t give me any solutions, only I must write a ticket.
    Well, as I told you , I sent a ticket days ago , no answers I received. I must take the decission or cure my troops with a false info ,3, 4 or 6 times repeated , or waiting an answer, meanwhile I must read from the admin of the game his polites post. Well done, good job!!!!.

• The problem is not resolved!
    I lost 85 million troops 9 hours ago, but there's no news. I can't heal them. I require IMMEDIATE loss compensation and IMMEDIATE repair. It is already 6x intervention in the war. Why are you still doing this?
    ALWAYS !!!!! when I attack, you will upgrade and ALWAYS to damage my account.
    I want you to write the exact date and time when the lost units will be returned to my account.

• And please stop responding to me as if you were terribly offended by the stupid things I say or do. I'm just a user who spends his time and money in this game. What are you doing ? If instead of throwing fights, disrespect and feel offended every time you read a criticism, the coige as a positive element that will help you improve the game maybe not only your expressions would improve.

• Official Post

and you don't want to understand me... the battles are ALL CORRECT... the reports are false. So anything was booked like it was before; you only got a incorrect report.
    Thats all - you write, that im false with that the battles are incorrect. You have no information that proofs this, you have no reports that proof this, but you want to say that the developer is wrong.

its ok ... if you don't want to write a ticket, its ok for me.

closed