• Hi.

Ich habe eben 6.3 Milliarden leichte Infanterie losgeschickt und wieder nach 10 Sekunden zurück gerufen.
    Es kamen aber nur 4.294.967.295 zurück.

Ich bitte um Prüfung und Kompensation von 2 Milliarden.

Leute schickt erstmal nicht mehr Truppen los als die oben genannte Anzahl

Gruss
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Hab dich kontaktiert. hehe 2.1 Mrd verloren des ersten truppentyps in 10 Sekunden.. es lässt sich wohl nur ein maximum zurück kehren

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Hello Goodnight,
    Yesterday night I removed to 5 castle ostry and today I reconquer them, because those castles I can not attack or me or anyone, because I am very under the military potential and no, when he has lost many more troops than me and more valuable jejejeje .
    what happens here
    Because Ostry and Jendrez make attacks to me every 3 or 4 seconds and they put them both to the second one?
    I have been playing in this game for 12 years and if that is not multi-account and a bug will soon be my end of the game.

• if you jump with your main Castel in front of my nose and can fight niche is your own fault and again multi multi I live in Germany and Jendrzej least in Poland we have mesenger skype and mobile :thumbup:

• Hello Goodnight,
    Yesterday night I removed to 5 castle ostry and today I reconquer them, because those castles I can not attack or me or anyone, because I am very under the military potential and no, when he has lost many more troops than me and more valuable jejejeje .

do not insult me and Ostry. we are not one player. I already told you that.

Do not lie in the forum Who lost more.

a few bigger fights.

EDITED BY MODERATOR:

REPORTS NEVER WITH NAMES OR COORDINATES!!!