• Before the changes it was possible to attack a bigger player with some smaller players working together.
    Could be nice if some players can combine their military points for some weeks so they can still do so this. This option is not for the top 50 players, just the medium and smaller players. The combined players can be attacked by all that are in their combined mil. range and can attack all in their new range.
    A different calculation may have to be made for group military points, because the combined military points are not intended to be lower than those of one of the participants. Because this is only intended for combat situations, there must be a limit on the number of players that can merge (a maximum of 5?), A maximum number of military points for the group and a set time that the group is together.

• I am not pre or against, but mention the risk in this situation.
    When you are a group for lets say 1 month, you can sit still and make no actions to be 'under the radar' and start your big action in the last day.... Then your common opponent can't give any reaction anymore

• Like the moving of the main the first day of the bond you have truce. So all can notice the change. And as long as there are attacks incoming or outgoing the bond will hold.

• Like the moving of the main the first day of the bond you have truce. So all can notice the change. And as long as there are attacks incoming or outgoing the bond will hold.

Don't think everyone will be able to search every day if there is a new bond which could possibly attack him.
    When this bond won't take any action until the last day, nothing will happen until then.
    The day after the attacks hit, the bond is broken up... so the common enemy can't react on the attacks

• Each day that passes does not cease to amaze me, now they propose that several players of small ranks can be grouped and added to attack players with more military rank, but the attacked can not attack any of these players, can not respond to the aggression because they are out of their range, but my surprise is that they say that they are going to study it, that they see it difficult, but they will see it. For what I see according to who or who have in mind certain suggestions, or that gives the feeling.

-definitely how much hypocrisy, not to bore the staff and put a list of players that you want them to attack all quisqui that comes to their heart, and with all possible bonuses to the detriment of those who do not like and finish before.

• Each day that passes does not cease to amaze me, now they propose that several players of small ranks can be grouped and added to attack players with more military rank, but the attacked can not attack any of these players, can not respond to the aggression because they are out of their range, but my surprise is that they say that they are going to study it, that they see it difficult, but they will see it. For what I see according to who or who have in mind certain suggestions, or that gives the feeling.

-definitely how much hypocrisy, not to bore the staff and put a list of players that you want them to attack all quisqui that comes to their heart, and with all possible bonuses to the detriment of those who do not like and finish before.

Like I said, I'm not pre or against.

I think you didn't understand right. The idea is that when you have a bond with a few small players, the bigger player also can attack every member of the bond. So when few small players choose to take the risk and attack a big one, they have a new common military rank, so the bigger players with higher military rank can also attack the bond.

Juflo:
    my point is that a bond could act on the last day of the bond no matter if it will be a few days or a few months.... when a castle is captured the 14 days will count.
    When it only are attacks to kill troops, the common enemy can't react as the bond is already over.

• Juflo:
    my point is that a bond could act on the last day of the bond no matter if it will be a few days or a few months.... when a castle is captured the 14 days will count.
    When it only are attacks to kill troops, the common enemy can't react as the bond is already over.

But the same happens when a player attacks and than destroys some of his castles to get to higher military points or conquers/builds enough smaller castles to lower his points. Even losing a lot of troops can get you out of range of an opponent.
    Best it is to have active friends with different military points. They can make castles contested so you can attack. To save gems to send constructionwagons and buy deeds can also be a good strategy.

• alliances will be eliminated. only duels, two for one - will be forbidden ...
    :) :) :) :)
    альянсы будут ликвидированы. только дуэли, два на одного - будет запрещено...