• Military ladder protects multi-accounts. Put him away. Give me the chance to attack.

Changing the wall is wrong. I'll give the simulator and send the attack. The attack comes and the result is different. Put it away. Or the simulator must count on defense at the time of the attack, not at the time of the mission.

Delete the military ladder and keep the player in play. I can only attack 2-3 percent of enemies = I have no reason to play such a game.

What can I do? I can no longer attack a single player and when I take the castle, he falls 60, though he has more troops than me.

Attacking smaller players only to castles with a yellow dot is nonsense. It is not possible to attack players when I cannot attack all castles.

Now DAMORIA is just farmerama for me. I can't attack so my attacks are strategic. Silly attacks I will not send = I can't attack = farmerama = game over.

• Why don't you do that?
    1. Consult upgrade with players
    2. No upgrade during the war
    3. upgrade information in advance (this is fair when everyone gets the information)
    4. ADMIN agreement and players on upgrade points
    5. activation and upgrade information
    6. Time for players to prepare for the upgrade
    7. truce
    8. activation upgrade

- Witch - No troops
    - delete military ranking

Do it and I'll stay in the game :)
    I'm just trying to help keep the game. If you continue, many players will end. Please don't wait for the next Hochstedter and change it before it's too late.

• Official Post

1. we do that
    2. during a war - yes i should wait for years that your war ends ? not rly!
    3. it was published here and ingame; anyone get the same information.
    4. lol - one thing, you CANT get all that its fine for all ... there are players in every situation where an update is good or not
    5. what? i also dont understand that
    6. not a good idea, so anyone could prepare also the multies - do you want that ?
    7. no - we had a truce last year in big balance update; you didn't read here on board that no one wnats the truce?!
    8. .

Sry but it seems like you didn't had seen player reactions or strategies to our updates. If we would let you prepare for military points or something else, you could get all your castles from your multies - you could get all your castles up to a high maximum before the castle limitation was launched... so your points are maybe a good idea for other games - but not for damoria.

Gold limitation wasn't implement here in game. We have many reports, statistics and logs for the mage and 100% your numbers with "get the same amount like 30y players" are crapp... you only guess here on that point and on your numbers. BTW: der is a limitation of gold per days and also for the usage of the mage; if you didn't play it - the gold increased with any spell there.

finally:
    if there are an bug in wall / calculation, please provide us as many infomration you have / got here... We will look into this. I didn't say that there are no problems or that we shouldn't bring other adjustments. But a wall for a contested castle must be lowered that players can get back that castles. Seems like you didn't see the stragies wich here comes up-
    A wall change (like the last one) is a step to bring a better calculatio behind that, that we can get better feelings and better numbers (and even numbers) to the whole battle script (for wall).

If there is a bug - yes it could be - we need to fix that. But damoria had many bugs in the past, so why you are so aggressive with this one? Why you write more "!" in your posts as other characters?

• How can I find out when the wall is strong and when it is weak? I want to play Damoria, not think and look for the wall now. The simulator can't count on the attack time. Why can't I attack a player who has more troops?
    What strategy do you think? Do I have DEMO 30 castles that I have been building for 10 years to attack an enemy?
    What did the upgrade bring? You see how the owner's castles change in order to change places in the military ladder. So now the strategy we need DEMO castles 10,000,000,000 points? Is this a punishment for aktivity?

• Official Post

Thats game awarness to know or not if a castle is contested or not.
    Normally you only attack contesteted castles from your mates or from yourself. So there are new overview in your alliance to see which castles are contested from you and lost from you.
    Also you can see if you can't fight against that player by the yellow dot, that this castle is contested.
    (because you can attack it)

So if a player get the contested castle back its not contesteted anymore. Its much more harder to get an not contesteded castle as an contested; thats what we want. We want to get you in trouble that you may lose that contesteted castle - if you can hold it, great.

• to continue discussing this issue is time lost, if the walls of the castles are now difficult to destroy, trying to convince that most players do not like the update is harder than the walls of the castles.
    Most of the players do not like the update, whether they are big or small in my guild that there are players of all the scores there is no agreement, they will answer that they do not say it in the forum, and they do not do it because they understand that it is impossible mission .
    Only a few agree their reasons will have, but it is more than evident that in a short time we will see how many players will go, despite what they say.
    Precisely wars are what give more money to the owners of the game, since players buy gold, to demolish, put bonuses etc, but it seems that they do not see this.
    It is difficult to understand and assume that a player can attack you and you can not attack him, conquer a gray castle, or another type of castle and you can be attacked but you can not attack if the player is not in your range, interesting the impunity that it exists now and as it is being seen in the game, many small ones or with smaller rank are limited to send attacks not to conquer but to bother.

In short and to finish, this is what there is, you have to adapt and look for new strategies, in a game that is no longer conquest, union players, now are other times and if you want to continue playing or play as what they impose on you or what you leave is what is there.

a hug to all, good game and luck to all / as.

P.S. Gentlemen moderators etc, I wish you luck and I value your work considerably, I recognize that it is not easy for you and that you are looking for the best for everyone, sometimes with successes and others with less successes, thanks for your work.

• Guys dont say like this!My heart is broken!Looks like Admin lost the control,or just support for some players!
    But im belive for this Admim!Im sure he support for everyone!2-3 days and we know!!

Best Regards!

• Hi Dschibait.
    I understand that. I'm sorry for my entries. My thinking is different than yours. Please, you can remove all my entries.
    Thank you for your work and I sincerely wish you much success, I think you will need it.