• man kann energiereserven für den IDT kaufen, gerade bei events mit x-fach ausbeute aus diesem gibt es da heftigen Loot. abgesehen von resis und Schiffen (keine Kampfschiffe) gibt es plannifelder, Assistenten, UP und Produktionssteigerungen von 2 bis 10x Prodde. Wenn man also ausreichend rein wirft hätte man P1 sicher. Die Frage ist nur ob man es sich leisten kann / will

• I'm not from any country that the language is English or German, but I'll write with what I know, English, let's go...

first of all this is my opinion and my suggestion...

fair? Of course it's not fair, the biggest players in our universe have 60kk and 420kk (our number 1), they played for YEARSSS, 3, 5, 6, 8 years playing this game to get such an account, loyal players that make the game keep spinning...

I do not think the idea of speedunis bad, but x10 is insane... next time put x4,x3...

there is much talk about the difficulty of attracting new players, for God's sake, this game was much more difficult to play than now, in my opinion who find it difficult to play normally is a poor player and this type has benefited from this universe to get into one with wonderful players!

I'm sorry, administrator, but you already played this game?! A player who does not have 100kk in 1 year is a not very active player?? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I believe you have not tried yet... I can give you a quick example, rotkäppchen, a very active player (we are not allied), very difficult to follow his development, he has almost a year of game with 40kk... and my god, my god, what made me furious was the research, players with 3 months having 1,800,000 of research, seriously?

one of them is our new 5 placed in research, my god, my god...

the other new player was saying that if you want you pay to evolve, very funny being that he did not have to pay for the most precious resource of the game, time... and when did the game become that?! Pay to win, forgive me, but it's ridiculous... you pay to have certain benefits and help maintain the game not to quintuple your points, this was not the essence of the game, very sad...

well, there is not much to do, these players took advantage of a fatal error, yes it was a mistake, the idea was to facilitate for those poor poor entry into a universe "difficult" for them, poor things... They ended up getting between the best 100, just laughing... you end up losing good players because of this nonsense, honestly, it has discouraged many...

Administrator, do you want a suggestion (I am not complaining and do not give suggestions)? Okay, why do not you give us the same speed as they had for 3 months? We do not need 3 months, it could be 3 weeks only and of course, players from dark gate can not participate... right do not you think?

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

"Self-respect is the root of discipline; The notion of dignity grows with the ability to say no to yourself."- Abraham Lincoln

• Official Post

gosh .. whats wrong with god that you need to write it 10 times?

The idea behind this was a new starting unvierse where anyone can test, start with other starting players, without having trouble with big players...
    Sure, i could also provide that speed to all players (lower than 100M points) - thats a good suggestions, and its not a problem to get this done in one of the next steps...

But i didn't get, why you go for such posts where you start such a critsm with so many - no saying - words... a simple suggestion and your point and done ... i don't know ( and i dont need an answer for this) why you go so aggresiv into the "fucking waht you are doing" direction.

• Sorry, I really love this game, it's love I feel, and love is crazy, I felt that what they were doing with the game was not right, I actually got a little aggressive...

I apologize for the tone, but not for the opinion and idea...

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

"Self-respect is the root of discipline; The notion of dignity grows with the ability to say no to yourself."- Abraham Lincoln

• in my opinion who find it difficult to play normally is a poor player and this type has benefited from this universe to get into one with wonderful players!

I just can talk for myself I played years ago Si. But to start from 0 even with speedup and so on its just boring. I had have pretty much fun at the speed universe and the acc transfer was a goodie! btw to survive a speed uni its much more harder than this sleepy speed normal universes. if i get here an attack i could build the complete iss in rl for a second time in the meantime ;) . Into the DarkGate we had to ef if we had to use the restroom

the other new player was saying that if you want you pay to evolve, very funny being that he did not have to pay for the most precious resource of the game, time... and when did the game become that?! Pay to win, forgive me, but it's ridiculous... you pay to have certain benefits and help maintain the game not to quintuple your points, this was not the essence of the game, very sad...

ever when you have a possibility to pay you have a pay to win. even if you only use the merchant! look how SI changed from its beginning. today everyone is flying with several hundret thousand nixxen in the days the spice was that rare that the most had used bs. now just invest some $ and your speed is powered up cause of nixxens. So every one need to decide it himself how and when he or she is using the payment. but it doesnt take away the essence of the game if you dont use your brain youll from hero to zero in just a few minutes.

I'm sorry, administrator, but you already played this game?! A player who does not have 100kk in 1 year is a not very active player?? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I believe you have not tried yet... I can give you a quick example, rotkäppchen, a very active player (we are not allied), very difficult to follow his development, he has almost a year of game with 40kk... and my god, my god, what made me furious was the research, players with 3 months having 1,800,000 of research, seriously?

specially to rotkäppchen you should see hes playing a pure fleet account if he had spend his res into mining acc he had more than twice of his points until now. that just cause metall is more expensive than pig iron! so you need to look for a pretty active miner who played nearly same time and halfe his points or double points of rotkäppchen to see who was better in this time. (exactly x2,4) additional a fleeter waste more spice for 0 flights than a miner ever will do so a miner have here another point wich let him grow faster. anyway that a decission wich every gamer need to make himself

• specially to rotkäppchen you should see hes playing a pure fleet account if he had spend his res into mining acc he had more than twice of his points until now. that just cause metall is more expensive than pig iron! so you need to look for a pretty active miner who played nearly same time and halfe his points or double points of rotkäppchen to see who was better in this time. (exactly x2,4) additional a fleeter waste more spice for 0 flights than a miner ever will do so a miner have here another point wich let him grow faster. anyway that a decission wich every gamer need to make himself

I challenge you, find one, only one player with 100kk of points with a year of game in Nexus, of course, not worth with the Dark Gate... good lucky!

Into the DarkGate we had to ef if we had to use the restroom

Oh, really! attacks in 5 minutes, I wish, this is a gift!

I just can talk for myself I played years ago Si. But to start from 0 even with speedup and so on its just boring. I had have pretty much fun at the speed universe and the acc transfer was a goodie! btw to survive a speed uni its much more harder than this sleepy speed normal universes. if i get here an attack i could build the complete iss in rl for a second time in the meantime . Into the DarkGate we had to ef if we had to use the restroom

boring? forgiveness but you do not love the game, you do not play, it's not boring, it's hard work, and getting among the top 100 is a reward for your effort and work, that was the essence of the game...

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

• the point of rotkäppchen you got wrong I had try to show you that he had made this 100kk wich dschibait said ;)

sure the 5min attacks are a gift but a bane too. specially when you think of bombers wich are invisible for half flight time ....

sorry no its not hard work to play from zero. you got speed up most time of it 20x or 10x for your economy and your enemies for your fleet. additional most of the gamer in the lower AZ are just noobs thats not fun to kill someone who even dont know what will be an ef. if you call noob bashing hard work its a shame for you!
    I look for enemies wich i cant kill that easy and mostly you only find them among the top 100. okay in nexus maybe top 200 cause of fusion of 3 server. the only hard point is to get into research top 100 but as long as all in top 100 been active you never get theire when you start from 0 now. but fleet and buildings ranking are easy to make if you know how

• the point of rotkäppchen you got wrong I had try to show you that he had made this 100kk wich dschibait said

no he did not!

there's a reason resources are worth different sums! Well before you play, I believe, there were no assistants, you could not buy anything, how we spend the resources influences our score, he spent that way and does not have 100kk is easy to understand, you wanted what? Does a player builder destroy as many fleets as he destroys?

but fleet and buildings ranking are easy to make if you know how

really?! I challenge you, try to start from 0 in nexus... delete this account from 3 months, try in 1 year to reach 100kk

I guarantee that for this you will have to pay out a good piece of money...

sorry no its not hard work to play from zero

really? why do not you try?

nowadays with the speed of universes has become much easier to play, so speedunis for transfer does not make so much sense...

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

Edited once, last by PedroHSB ().

• really?! I challenge you, try to start from 0 in nexus... delete this account from 3 months, try in 1 year to reach 100kk

I guarantee that for this you will have to pay out a good piece of money...

well next week the new universe will open I will have a look to the new features when they've been explained and when i like them we could make our battle theire.
    But for sure I will use spyassistent and merchant from day 0 and i will take the payment colonies. the other stuff i dont need!
    than we could look who will need how long to get the 100kk or who have more points after 12 months your decissionwich race you want to start.

cause of it is a complete new server it will be a bit more difficult to make the 100kk

edit

btw cause you already know my ingame nick it would be fair to know your too if you dont want that all other know it send me ingame a mail

• Official Post

You can't compare a 3 months 10x speed with 1 year points...

Your 100M Points challenge makes not rly sense.
    Compare players from Dark Gate with players who play 10*3 => 30months makes sense.

btw; your 100M chellange is also not such impossible like you think here.

eustachy2008162941772652017-10-01 23:03:07

its not 12months its ca. 17months; but i didn't look if this player is rly active or not... I think this 100M is possible in 1 year.

• Detalhes

is an active player, he spied on me today, 16 months playing and has not yet reached 100kk

I did not see any player with 100kk under 1 year, but okay, it's possible, anything is possible!

I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore, do whatever you want but that was fair, it certainly was not... please think of my suggestion about the speed. tks

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

• Detalhes

unfortunately I have to work and study to maintain myself, so I do not have time to administer 2 universes, but if it is as unfair as this transfer was, I can think of abandoning my current account and jumping a few steps as you have done.

good game, sorry I think U already know my nick, Prsant.

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

• unfortunately I have to work and study to maintain myself, so I do not have time to administer 2 universes, but if it is as unfair as this transfer was, I can think of abandoning my current account and jumping a few steps as you have done.

good game, sorry I think U already know my nick, Prsant.

no hadnt know your nick but its okay thx for information

• You speak here of normal universes and not of speed universes ..
    however, if I take the Genesis² universe with a speed factor of x4, as pedro has requested in one of the top posts, then I get the same score on DZlKUS.

DZlKUS Registered since: 2018-02-08 16:57:30

01.04.18- 0pkt
    29.05.18- 36.071.188 pts.
    25.08.18- 133.254.004 pt.
    10.09.18- 154.727.657 pts.
    13.09.18- 158.335.444 pts.
    18.09.18- 162.903.000 pts.
    05.10.18-191.458.745 pts
    07.10.18- 204.493.502 pts
    10.10.18-213.437.000 pts
    14.10.18-220.343.000 pts
    13.11.18-248.000.000 pts
    19.11.18-285.799.000 pts
    14.12.18- 314.877.000 pts
    28.12.18- 396.476.000 pts
    10.01.19- 425.733.000pts

he reached the 100 million already after 3 to 4 months, after 5.5 months he already had 133 million points.
    Considering that genesis² is played with 4x speed this would mean ..
    4 months 4x speed = 16 months at single speed
    3 months 4x speed = 12 months at single speed

at DZlKUS I even go one better ..
    01.04.18- 0pct to 10.01.19- 425.733.000pkt = 425.733.000 points in 9 months ..
    = 425,733,000 divided by 9 months = 47,303,667 points per month .. 12 times (to match Pedros' bill) = 567,644,000 (possible) points in 12 months ..
    divided by the 4x speed in genesis² = 141,911,000 (possible) points in a single sp

It is therefore possible to reach 100 million points within a year.

everything is possible depending on time and strategy.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

Edited once, last by Malagant ().

• Ich habe jetzt nicht alle Beiträge gelesen, trotzdem stehen einige positive Punkte für mich fest.
    1. Alle Paymentfunktionen die es es gibt sind sinnvoll, und auch fair.
    ohne Händler oder Saveassistent würde ich beispielsweise, viel Spaß am Spiel verlieren. Ich habe es gerne bequem. Das ist natürlich (unnnötig zu erwähnen) nur mein Befinden.
    2. Die Event-Unis, ich nenne sie mal so, sind ebenfalls eine sehr gute Sache. Vorallem wenn es Speedunis sind. Ich finde es einfach super, wenn ich nicht ewig Wartezeiten habe, zwecks fliegen oder Rohsoffe sammeln.

Das man noch dazu viel schneller voran kommen kann, wenn man entsprechend mehr Geld investiert, auch das finde ich fair. Denn wie sonst, soll Spaceinvasion sich finanzieren können, wenn es nicht auch ein paar Enthusiasten gäbe, die auch dafür bereit sind, ihr sauer verdientes in ihr Hobby zu stecken. Ohne diese Paymentfunktionen, hätten wir in den vorhandenen Endlosunis, früher oder später, nur wieder blaue Accounts bzw. Stillstand. Weil eben die besten (erfolgeichsten) Spieler alle anderen geschossen haben. Mit dem Transfer "frischer" Spielstände in alte Unis, halte ich das Problem für geschickt gelöst. Wenn ich mir nur das Genesis anschaue, dann sehe ich massig neue Möglicheiten, sich wieder aktiv am Geschehen zu beteiligen.

Wenn ich mir hingegen Punkte suche, die negativ sind, dann kann ich keine konkreten Begründungen finden.
    Wäre ich jetzt zum Besipiel einer der "alten Spieler" mit 100 Mio und mehr Punkten,und jemand aus einem der neuen Unis mit ebensovielen, aber vielleicht deutlich mehr Flotte, gesellte sich zu mich, dann störe ich mich vielleich schon daran. Weil ich im ersten Moment denke: " Achnee, schon wieder einer dieser Speedler hier, das ist ja unfair! Der hat nicht mal ein Zehntel der Zeit investiert wie ich, und jetzt geht der mir auf die Nüsse! unfair unfair!
    Aber dann muss man sich doch mal klar werden, so ist es halt! Wenn ich genauso einfach an den Punktestand kommen möchte, wie mein neuer Nachbar aus dem Speed, dann geh ich halt auch mal in ein Speeduni! Neue Chance, neues Glück!

SensenMännchen

• "Aber dann muss man sich doch mal klar werden, so ist es halt! Wenn ich genauso einfach an den Punktestand kommen möchte, wie mein neuer Nachbar aus dem Speed, dann geh ich halt auch mal in ein Speeduni! Neue Chance, neues Glück!"

Aber genau das ist der negative Punkte an der Sache. Nach der Logik müssten alle Nexus-Spieler ihren Account löschen und ins Speeduni wechseln. Die ganze Spielzeit vorher war für die Tonne, weil man den neuen Spielern da alles in ein paar Wochen schenkt.

• Folgender Vorschlag: Jeder neue Spieler bekommt die Planeten, Foschungen und Flotten des erstplatzierten Spielers + 100 Mio. Punkte obendrauf. Dann brauchen sich die armen Neulinge nicht hocharbeiten und es kommen bestimmt mehr Spieler. So füllt sich das Uni bestimmt. Wem es nicht passt, der kann sich ja auch einfach neu anmelden.
    Etwas überspitzt, aber genau nach diesem Prinzip funktioniert das Speeduni mit der Überführung ins Nexus.

• Weißt du, du tust die ganze Zeit so als wenn man im Speeduni nichts machen müsste! Die Belastung für den Körper und das Gehirn, wenn man ein Speeduni richtig aktiv zockt sind um einiges größer als in einem Normalspeeduni. Es gab leute im DarkGate die haben 3 Monate lang alle 2h gesaved. Nur mal als Randnotiz, selbst für die NavySeals beim US Militär sind 3h Schlaf Pflicht, weil sonst gesundheitsschädlich. (Und ja betreffener Spieler hat auch seine Fleet deswegen eingebüßt.) Von daher haben die aktiven dort einiges mehr an "Härte" abbekommen als es ein jeder in normalen unis je würde. Das darf man dann auch ruhig mal respektieren und neidlos sagen hey gratz euch, ich könnte sowas nicht durchhalten oder ich hab für sowas leider keine Zeit, whetever.