• Even though the Damoria team is only attacking our proposals, I'm still trying.

So that we do not need 100 extra lots in all our castles to be able to adapt to the new changes, the market could become a special investigation within the alchemist, a trading technique that by raising it to level 20 would allow us to transport a significant amount of raw materials.

It would allow us all to adapt to the new rules of the game without needing extra lots that at this stage of the game we do not have.

100 solar more in each castle and free.
    Not now spend money on packages of 125 gold x 50 fields.
    It seems to me an advantage, you change the rules of the game to make money.
    If it's me, this game is going to end. I find it shameful.

I understand you have to earn money, but not in this way.

• Official Post

You got also 330 fields for free ...
    so @RAGAYEL you have 60 normal castles means you have 5,5 fields per Castle for free.

This is the challange on a strategy game to adept to given values.
    Only because the trades are done by attacks (not the merchant) right now, i didn't understand your opinion to don't change this.

You both didn't answer to my question; you havn't any proposals (i didn't nee to attack them - you bring no ones which didn't fix also the merchant problem)

So if you want to leave - its ok for me - thats a strategy game with a huge bug - which you all around by attacking instead of trading.
    @RAGAYEL you also attack yourself or other players to trade resources in spaceinvasion?

• With all due respect, it's a joke what you want to do, you know that the great players help the little ones and you cut their wings. Are you experiencing the game or do you want to try to make a copy of other known games?instead of improving satisfactorily they are making the game already very primitive, if they realized you, they know that the great players contribute money, without them what will they do? logical, close the game.instead of attracting more players and attracting attention they are minimizing the game by making it monotonous and boring. Get that, it's about improving not to make the game worse.good afternoon.

• Since you opened the thread I have not stopped giving you a proposal, you are the ones who insist on not changing.
    I accept the new rules.
    I accept that we can not attack each other to exchange resources.
    I agree that we will use the merchant as a means to move our resources.
    Now listen to me please:

To move what a castle of mine produces approximately every day

3,000,000 wood x 24 hours
    3,000,000 stone x24 hours
    3,000,000 ore x 24 hours

9,000,000 x 24 = 216,000,000 resources

with those 5 free lots that will give me damoria subire market 5

Will you give me to move the resources of my castles to another bigger castle to make it grow?

@Dschibait
    If you can not understand that, I think you think me stupid.

I ask you please to take numbers and understand the problems that we are transferring to you.

I hope you accept the criticism as something constructive.

A greeting raga.

• Did you didn't plan to build markets at all ? Why you didn't want to help rookies with trades and not with attacks?

Only words, no ideas to solve this; only accusations without reading the announcement (there are also many things for new players!)

@Dschibait

The game has been running for ten years and the market has never been useful. That's not my fault, but who developed the game, It was always more useful to exchange resources attacking us, among other things because it was legal and the game allowed it.
    You are the one who changes the rules.
    Give me tools to adapt to the game.
    I accept the changes I only ask you to help me with a more efficient market or more solar to build a market at level 100.
    You're thinking about a new damoria, I think it's fine.
    Listen to veteran players to make a better damoria.
    Do you want ideas?
    Copy Space Invasion trade
    Make the market a laboratory investigation that does not waste building lots.
    Make bigger castles.
    Lets build a warrior that can move resources from one castle to another as is the space invasion transmitter.
    Do you want more? It could be hours and hours.
    But please do not do anything that is under my modest opinion what you are doing now with these changes.

• good evening,

This new answer is still beyond comprehension.
    Why give solutions to a site that does not listen to its players.
    Today the markets ... Tomorrow you may decide the war of precious stones, and at cost of gold coins we will all play a huge Candy crush.
    the solution to the market exists, and I have a simple ... however in view of your policy for two years .... this solution will be paid of course .. so I prefer to let you find it alone.
    Many of us have given you ideas.
    For the addaptation of tonight ... you put the cart before the horse, and probably already generated a huge mess on the players who tried to adapt quickly to your desires of the moment.
    you would have started wondering what to improve was more sensible. instead of that you impose additional constraints, incoherent upheavals to which you cling.

• Hello, I just saw that many of us have been stripped of their certificates of conquest, and that to buy one, it is impossible to buy certificates at that value,
    I want and demand that all my certificates be immediately returned to me, since in their day I spend gold to produce more gems and be able to buy them,
    So I want them immediately in my account, do not be thieves and do not remove the certificates to the people who are playing years and we have spent a lot of money in this game.
    If you continue like this, we will have to be forced to report you to the new owners, since you are playing with our money and you are stealing us.

a greeting.

Hola acabo de ver,que a muchos nos han quitado los certificados de conquista,y que para comprar uno es imposible comprar certificados a ese valor,
    Quiero y exigo que se me devuelvan inmediatamente todos mis certificados,ya que en su dia me gaste oro para producir mas gemas y poder comprarlos,
    Asi que los quiero inmediatamente en mi cuenta,no seais ladrones y no nos quiteis los certificados a la gente que esta jugando años y nos hemos gastado mucho dinero en este juego.
    Si continuais asi,nos vamos a tener que ver obligados en denunciaros a los nuevos dueños,ya que estais jugando con nuestro dinero y nos estais robando.

un saludo.

• Hello, you'd be sure what you're doing? Changing the game is necessary and the top we all agree, but the overwhelming feeling is that you're taking advantage of your own experience. And that you do not hear the players who have been in this game for years. There are two ways to take this. Either we change the game or we do not invest in your game. I propose a strike of gold if you feel that this game no longer respects your
    interests..

• Hello good afternoon playmates and administrators.
    Looking at the new rules, all the biggest in the game, we lost everything, as we have many castles and very large.
    Now when demolishing a castle you take away half of the points from the castle, and if we demolish it, we can not fit in any castle.
    The most normal for example a castles of before 765,000,000 to demolish it left a the amount of 51,000,000,000 million of each material, so the player does not lose any score, as normal as for example if the castle of 765,000,000 gives those resources, that the game pays as full storage x1, if the castle is 1,530,000,000 that put full storage X2,
    In other words, leave us the option of not losing the score and demolishing the castle leave us the option of having those resources in the gold section in the castle area, since these castles took a lot of gold and time to upload them and Now that we remove all the certificates and change the rules is not good business for the most veteran, because that way I think that for my part I will spend the game and not spend more money in that game.
    Then, I saw that you have removed all the certificates, as normal, before doing this thing, you should have informed all the players and warned, this game I have been playing for 10 years and now you have changed the rules without ask for votes from the players or anything.
    Another thing, it would also be important since you are changing both the rules, it was said in previous posts, that they put more solar in the main ones and that the warehouses were much bigger capacity, since a castle of 765,000,000 points is the maximum that you fit in the main to demolish it.
    (the rule was: castle score multiplied by 200 and then divided by 3 that way you get the resources that said castle is worth)
    Just ask a little collaboration and study well what you have done, at this rate, only you will remain administrators and few players who want to continue, because most of us who have been playing for more than 10 years and leaving a lot of money invested, we will stop to spend money.

a greeting.

• I have to dedicate one thing to Damoria's team:
    I like the work you have done with the magician, I value it positively.
    I do not like how you have planned to get the fields for free. It is impossible to get the 300 fields that you said.
    I play a lot of hours in the game and in several days I have only managed to get 2 free courses. I feel a bit cheated, because the probability that comes out is very low and nobody can be 24 hours playing.
    Here I leave my constructive criticism.

Failure for Christmas to increase the production of resources.

A greeting raga.

• Official Post

you have obtain 5 gifts today and got 2 fields and you write here ... rly ... RLY ?!

You only need to figure out how this gifts are working.
    I dont will explain to much - but there is a 10% chance to get 1 field in a gift. (up to 10 per day)

You collect 134 gifts so you could (as average) got 13,4 gifts.
    Didn't checked your account but i think you got around this value.

You didn't collect many gifts on 2nd; so there you missend many fields.

I would say in around 4-5 hours playing active (with no luck its much more - but so works that random factors) you could get these 10 fields.

ps check your log ... i see on 5 sites already 6 fields ...
    your 2 are a failure!

pps.
    checked the exact value you got 7 in 134 gifts ... so not such luck; but its still ok.

• @Dschibait
    I do not say that I have not obtained anything.

I'm just telling you that from my point of view you have not made it easy for us to get those 10 free fields every day.
    It seems that as the only one who speaks is I give everything for good. I do not want to seem heavy, I only complain, but the% of free fields in my opinion is low.
    In my alliance we have a group of wasap and nobody has got the 10 fields in one day and we are more than 100 members.
    A greeting.

• You got also 330 fields for free ...
    so @RAGAYEL you have 60 normal castles means you have 5,5 fields per Castle for free.

In 5 days I got 7 free fields of possible 50.
    I repeat again that you are not helping us to expand the market to level 100.
    I do not have fields available.
    I confirm my opinion even if you do not share it. You change the strategy of the game to get money.
    And you do not listen to our requests.
    I do not complain for pleasure but for necessity. I want to have a market large enough to be able to move my resources but you have me stuck because I do not have enough fields.
    A greeting.