• Hello all players Damoria.

Please vote what You thinks about 2 ideas ;)

1. Change level Storehouse to for example 120 lvl ( we can destroy more big castles and not lost resources )

2. Change level Treasury to for example 120 lvl ( we can heal bigger fights )

• I agree in everything that it is to raise levels, but I consider that if it goes up to a limit of 110 or 120 it should be in all the constructions, and above all it would be necessary a drastic rise in the construction sites of all our castles.

If what you propose to upload only those 2 constructions, rather what I think they need is an update of limits. It is totally illogical that the maximum level of storehouse does not have the minimum capacity for the raw materials that are produced when demolishing the biggest secondary castle that can be had. As it is also totally illogical that the maximum level of treasury is unable to hold the minimum number of diamonds needed to cure the biggest attack we can do.

• 1. The main castle can not be conquered. So changing storehouse to 120 in the main gives no problem with conquering castles. Besides we could buy BP's with events before, but only for secondary castles. And there already are castles that can not be conquered without demolishing some buildings.
    2. The balance of troops in world 1 is already unstable. Players that do not fight and only build have already extreme more troops than those who like to fight on a regular basis. And those non fighting already had the big advantage of getting the reward for not using bugs without losing troops/ castles and resources to the bugtroops. Not being able to heal troops gives the fighters even more disadvantage to the builders, merchants and farmers.
    This battlegame is not very kind to the ones that do battle ;(

Edited 3 times, last by Juflo ().

• 1. I read nowhere that this is only for the Maincastle. This would not be useful to you as it is already fully developed if your maincastle already has level 100.

2. I do not want to take this balance out of balance. It is possible for "little players" to re-connect when there are bigger troop losses "up" that can only be partially healed. As a player, you have to decide whether to make these losses and how much I can heal.

But that's just my personal opinion

greeting Toadie

• 2. I do not want to take this balance out of balance. It is possible for "little players" to re-connect when there are bigger troop losses "up" that can only be partially healed.

Top players according to troops XXXX 23.128.603.278 troops 8| 8| 8| 8|
    and that's only the troops outside the castles. Very simple for little players to reconnect. What is the last time a player started playing Damoria and didn't stop within a few months when he was proud to have 1000 troops and saw this kind of statistics?

There is no re connection possible in world 1. All old players have their big castles close to the main. They got and bought extra Bp's. Some had more than 1 main castle to chose from. Those former main castles from different worlds got the extra bp's for secondair castles ( total more than 1150 bp's). All new players need to search for a spot and will be glad if they find a 750+ bp buildingspot within a few hours walk from their main. If they play fair they have to play for 5- 10 years before they get above puppyprotection points.

The big players have build all their castles to the max. They can not send construction wagons because it cost to much rubies. They can not conquer new castles as it cost to much emeralds. There are no more buildingspots in the castles to build, nor are there levels to build.

Maybe Jendrzej"s idea is not possible or not the solution, but things has to change.

• Both in short and long term more and more players will reach the limit and do not upgrade anymore.

This game is built as an endless game but some and more of us reaching the end... and what happens then.

Before I started I did not expect to play any game for a decade or more then 10 years... but it happened :)

I do not have a solution myself yet because each game has some kind of a maximum level.

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Juflo made also nice suggestion. One was maybe the possibility to Split ressources from a Castle you destroy and the possibility to Share the ressources to different Stores of different Castles.
    And the Healing should be a Bit cheaper :D

• and it is hard for Connection But If Bit me up Makes it easier with Bettler Startsignal condition for new Players and with the help of a good ally it Could be more interesting for new and old Players

• I also think that Damoria w1 needs to implement something to allow us to continue playing.
    Unfortunately, the game has already been unbalanced for a long time by various changes over the years, as a quick example of unification of the worlds but also puppies protection, now we are all players of several years and no chance for any new players, if they decide to try Damoria, they would do a quick analysis and well in a world of ten-year players, I too would give up right away :)
    to allow the old players to continue playing, in addition to increasing the levels of construction I can not think of anything else
    to allow new players to try to grow, perhaps can try to take away the Puppies Protection from members of the same alliance, so that the big ones help the growth of the little ones.
    It could also be interesting to regulate the status of alliances (war, peace, allied, etc.), as for example you can not attack or have the stop attack immediately when you put new status but for example only after 3/7 days

• I see different suggestions ;)

my new proposition

1. Change level Storehouse to for example 120 lvl in main castle ( we can destroy more big castles and not lost resources )

with health troops true....

• I do not believe what I read here. Why is multiaccounting allowed?
    The admins should take all accounts out of the game identified by using a multi account!! This is unfair and cheating in my eyes.

This ID identification must be started right away otherwise fair players will leave the game

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• I think we are writing proactively
    sometimes translations do not help to understand

but from me it is said that whoever sees evil everywhere is because his eyes are full of it (il male è negli occhi di chi guarda)[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/c55f18b844edb6d813deea1c5f06d99f.png]