• I don't like what the top players do to weak players.

When i arrive to 1 000 000 points the clening attacks from top players start, what they do was to destroy small fleets and take all resources.
    I now this is war game but i don't agree how the atack zones are distribuited.
    I'm weak player and i can't receive top players attacks is not fair.
    Can't win any battle against top players. in this moment i have about 2 480 000 points and i continue receiving top players attacks.
    why 1 player with 150 000 000 points attack another with 2 000 000 points, is all ways unfair attack the top player winn in all attacks.

Why the players thereaper, dark angel, overlord, daddeldu and others top players with up 80 000 000 points continue making cleaning attacks against me, i still weak for them and desapointed with the game. The defenses doesn't work, the mines prodution if i put with 0% prodution the game change again to 100%

Another thing i don't understand in the game is why the defenses doesn't work, i receive attacks with 50 000 phoenix and the defenses don't destroy any ship why?
    If i have the option to build defenses they have to work and destroy part of the attack fleet. :( :(

• Hello

your prodution:

It still stay on 0% until the next speed-bonus start.

you have to regulate your economy yourself.look how many points you need for the next speed and wait until it starts.then your production can go to 0 digits.it then stays 0 until the next speed starts or you resume production at e.g. max

in den unis als aten unterwegs
  • The dark angel in the first place in your list (((
    all is fair
    you have 100x acceleration, we do not have acceleration
    why do not you want to share resources? I do not take much from you, 2 hours working out of mines, is it much?
    if you do not rob, then where do I get the resources? the queen should eat well and tasty

• hm,... Acricio

for rob recures you need only 100 phönix and some transport ships.
    i do not understand your question...
    you have also a change to save your parts and material.
    don´t build defense !!!!! only some shields.

and when a player ( great or smal ) is attak your planet, give him a zero.. zero = 0 ships, 0 material and 0 defense.
    that is the part you must do,...
    and don´t forget to save...

when you not in the game and dschi fix the 0% bug then give the mines to 0%
    allready. ;)
    and have a look to maggies (atens) post. ;)

Deridex :D :D
    aka psnk, aka dogmaxi <3
    ehm. Leader: die alten
    Leader der BBS

• dark, i think it is more honorable if you measure yourself with equal players.
    I think we ALL should give smaller players the chance to grow a little bit.

if someone is number one or two or nine in a universe where 30 players play and he is happy. haha then he should.

don´t forget the game is our hobby. and we all know about us for a long time...

if it's really good to attack everything. The game will tell us that.

or whether it would not be wiser to let little players grow...

Deridex :D :D
    aka psnk, aka dogmaxi <3
    ehm. Leader: die alten
    Leader der BBS