good morning
    what's hapen in the uni retro i can't send fleet to any planet, gives allways invalid coordinates.

the unic way for you do something in the game is take out all resources and clossed the mines before you go out the game.
    No resources no attacks, is the way i find to stop the several top players attacks, they still spyng but there is no resources.

I don't like what the top players do to weak players.

When i arrive to 1 000 000 points the clening attacks from top players start, what they do was to destroy small fleets and take all resources.
    I now this is war game but i don't agree how the atack zones are distribuited.
    I'm weak player and i can't receive top players attacks is not fair.
    Can't win any battle against top players. in this moment i have about 2 480 000 points and i continue receiving top players attacks.
    why 1 player with 150 000 000 points attack another with 2 000 000 points, is all ways unfair attack the top player winn in all attacks.

Why the players thereaper, dark angel, overlord, daddeldu and others top players with up 80 000 000 points continue making cleaning attacks against me, i still weak for them and desapointed with the game. The defenses doesn't work, the mines prodution if i put with 0% prodution the game change again to 100%

Another thing i don't understand in the game is why the defenses doesn't work, i receive attacks with 50 000 phoenix and the defenses don't destroy any ship why?
    If i have the option to build defenses they have to work and destroy part of the attack fleet. :( :(

good morning

I have problem in the game.
    when i clossed the mines prodution 0% before i go out the game, when i return to the game the mines are 100% prodution why?

Why the game change my option?
    :(