• Hello to everybody.
    The game admin told me that I'm not entitled to full storages because I did not participate in Damoria.
    Maybe they all got another message. I got a message telling you where to join the bitmeup and if I have a win, ask Toadie with the TIP.
    All I did was follow the instructions in the Damoria report.
    1. I only received one football report for one game. (why did you remove this proof from my mail ???)
    2. Nothing in the report says there are 2 games (bitmeup and Damoria)
    3. Nothing in the report indicates that it is necessary to type before the start.
    4. Nothing in the message is about the WIN message

- How is it possible?
    - Is it possible that the server is infected and someone sends out incorrect information ???
    - Do you have a clutter in your organization and got a different message than other players ???

I ask you to explain this situation.

I declare that I have followed all the procedures as instructed and participated in Damoria. I am eligible for 8x full stock (the reward in the form of bits you can delete is extremely unattractive).

For many years I have played the game honestly and I just want what.

Král_Medvidek_K

• Official Post

maybe we will get it with a step by step explaination:

1. there are 2 different events - one tip game on the bitmeup portal and another one ingame (only damoria) - the first is explained in the first admin message and here on board:

World Cup 2018: Tip Game!

Thats what i planned - you can get your winnings by clicking the "get reward" link - all calculations and any informations are on the thread or on self explained on the bitmeup tip game page.

2. the ingame tip game
    this is planned by 2 admins Toadie and 0815. I allowed that they can do this because it was funny last time and a big lovley event here on damoria. I didnt planned that and i also dont saw / wrote the announce message.

so quick, i found only the german explaination for this event here:
    Weltmeisterschaft 2018

but - i agree with you that we need to fully clearify anything also in english - a google translation of some rules are not the best way :) i think toadie is not sooo good in english.

i will ask for the english version - maybe there is a misstake in translation from the german ones - but in the german thread we have anything explained what, how, and which deadlines this event has.

regards
    Dschibait

• Official Post

InGameMail:

scroll down for english version

Hallo Damorianer.
    Kurzfristig, aber noch vor Beginn der WM, haben wir uns entschieden
    das Gewinnspiel der letzten EM letztmalig zu wiederholen.
    Danach wird es dann nur noch das BmU Gewinnspiel geben.

Um eine Speicherfüllung in einem eurer Nebenschlösser zu erhalten,
    schickt einfach eine Mail mit der Paarung und eurem Ergebnistipp an:

Toadie der Beugsame

Wichtig! Die Mail muss VOR dem Anpfiff dort ankommen - spätere Eingänge
    können leider nicht berücksichtigt werden.

Wenn ihr gewonnen habt, schickt ihr noch eine Mail mit dem Betreff GEWINN,
    damit euer Anspruch kontrolliert und ausgezahlt werden kann.

Bis 1 Stunde nach Abpfiff des letzten Gruppenspiels könnt ihr einen Tipp
    abgeben, wer die 4 Mannschaften im Halbfinale sein werden.

Gewinn für den richtigen Tipp:
    Speicherfüllung im Hauptschloss

Wer bis 1 Stunde nach Abpfiff des letzten Gruppenspiels einen richtigen Tipp
    auf die Endspielpaarung abgibt, kann

1 heilige Stätte mit 500 Millionen Punkten

gewinnen und wer dann noch das Ergebnis des Endspiels richtig tippt, bekommt
    statt der heiligen Stätte

1 goldenes Schloss mit 750 Millionen Punkten

Also:
    Mail mit dem Betreff "Tipp" rechtzeitig schicken und im Fall eines Gewinns,
    eine Mail mit dem Betreff "Gewinn" an

Toadie der Beugsame

Achtung!
    Pro Account ist jeweils nur ein Tipp pro Spiel (oder 1/2 Finale - Finale)
    erlaubt. Mehrfache Abgabe führt zum Ausschluss aus der Runde.

Viel Glück und viel Spaß

euer
    Damoria Team

P.S.
    zusätzlich findet auch noch das BmU Gewinnspiel statt.
    näheres unter:
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…ad/2537-WM-2018-Tippspiel

Greetings Damorians

we decided to start for the last time our soccer championship game on
    short notice, were you can win some fine prizes without spending gold.

You can win a storage filling in one of your secondary castles by sending
    a mail with the correct final of a gameresult to

Toadie der Beugsame

Urgent!
    The prediction on the result has to arrive the mailaccount BEFORE the
    kick off of the game. Mails, that did not make it in time will not be
    accepted.
    If you got the correct prediction, send a mail to claim your prize.

Till 1 hour after the last group match you can make a prediction who will
    paticipate at the semifinal (last 4 teams in competition).
    the prize for the correct prediction:

storage filling in your main castle

Also 1 hour after the last group match, you can make a prediction of the
    2 teams that will play the final

prize: 1 holy castle worth 500 million points

anybody who predict the correct result of the final, will recive instead of a
    holy castle,

1 baldur castle worth 750 million points

So, send a mail with "prediction" and to claim your prize, a mail with "Prize" to

Toadie der Beugsame

Attention!
    Only one ürediction per round and account is permitted! If someone will send
    more than one per match (semifinal/final), he will be excluded from the
    championship game.

good luck

your
    team Damoria

P.S.
    In addition to this game, there is already the BmU championship game, which will be the
    only one in the future. You can find more here:
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…8-World-Cup-2018-Tip-Game

• i think toadie is not sooo good in english.

regardDschibait

I agree with you :/

@Kral_Medvidek_K

You and a player of yours have come forward with such demands. Everyone else seems to have realized that these are 2 independent games.

Therefore, I exclude that it is due to a mistake in the English translation.

1. I only received one football report for one game. (why did you remove this proof from my mail ???)

Král_Medvidek_K

No messages will be deleted by us, that will make the system automatic after a few weeks!

Even if you misunderstand or misinterpreted, there will be no store fills for you, as I have not received a hint from you.

regard
    Toadie

• Hello, I won the filling with a good prognosis. So I put a message. Order TIP
    Recipient Toadie der Beugsame
    Posted 15.07.2018 10:34:13
    Text Hello, I had predicted for the group courses england and belgium. I won a secondary filling? thank you .I still have not got an answer and my message has not been read. Is this normal?

• Hello, I won the filling with a good prognosis. So I put a message. Order TIP
    Recipient Toadie der Beugsame
    Posted 15.07.2018 10:34:13
    Text Hello, I had predicted for the group courses england and belgium. I won a secondary filling? thank you .I still have not got an answer and my message has not been read. Is this normal?

You have sent me a message with the subject "Tip". Based on your data you write here, I have read!
    I only check answers with the subject "profit/win or claim prize". Otherwise I have to control more than 3000 messages within 4 weeks!

Please send me another message, and this time with coordinates + your tip message with date and time to control this.

Greetings Toadie

• That's the problem of the matter, so I just asked you to send me your tip with the date and time.

I can not find this tip with me in the entrance!

The problem is that my message sent has disappeared from my mailing box I do not know why because I am sure I sent it to you

Unfortunately, we can not pay anything without checking the claim. Since I have not received any message from you that I can verify, I'm sorry, but there will be no profit distribution for you.

Greeting
    Toadie

• I can only decide on facts.
    How should I make it fair otherwise?

If any player tells me I sent a tip here and there, please make a note, we do not need to do such an event!

I can not check your winnings, so there's nothing for you.

Every player is free to decide what he wants to play and which events he wants to participate in! Also what he wants to invest in money and other means!

This does not matter in our decisions!

greeting
    toadie

• No, it does not prove it.
    The message must have been sent to me.
    I do not know how you come to send a tip message to this address?

Please read the conditions for the game above again, it is clear that the tip and the profit messages are to be sent to me.

We do not make any exceptions!

... and please accept this now, it makes no sense to discuss it with us.

Greetings Toadie

• Official Post

hello ,my prediction for the final of group G is :England Belgium thank you

And this prediction is for what?
    Final score of the game?
    Participants of the final or semifinal?
    In either case it is a wrong prediction AND
    it is not what you predicted in another mail
    to Toadie:
    29.06.2018 08:58:22
    pogoman1969 schrieb:
    Hello my prediction for the finals of the world cup is: brazil, france, belgium and spain, good day

So, what are you claiming?

• Dear Administrator games:

I already know where the problem is:
    Look at the message. In the German version, send TIPP and then send WIN to win = 2 messages.
    In the English report, only TIPP is sent when you request a win = 1 message.
    This is my problem. I did not read the German version and I followed the English version.
    The error is on your side in your translation from German to English. It is totally unacceptable for you to transfer YOUR responsibility to any player.

Everyone sees you have not managed this organizationally. Toadie more than 3,000 messages? Only chaos and confusion.
    And the result? Ignoring, we have no right?
    Please, think about your behavior. You only discourage players from playing, instead of a positive approach and correcting their own mistakes.

My opinion - check the results saved on the bitmeup and pay all players what they are entitled to, regardless of the TIPP before the start.

If you insist that I am not entitled to full warehouses, then remember that you do not have the right to discriminate against language minorities.

I also ask that your translations be 100 percent professional, or always provide a complete list of players affected by the competition.

It is absolutely unacceptable to favor German-speaking players just because they are your compatriots!

If your mistake was unintended - please correct it!
    If your mistake was intentional, I understand that I am not entitled to a win and that the game is only for German-speaking players.

Greetings Král_Medvidek_K

• Dear Administrators.
    Despite the fact that the original message is deleted on all accounts, I managed to get my friends.

German version:
    Wenn ihr gewonnen habt, schickt ihr noch eine Mail mit dem Betreff GEWINN,
    = Why are the bold words mentioned above not in the English version? Extremely important !!!
    = The German version says 1 prediction message + 1 winning message.

English version:
    If you have the correct prediction, send a mail to claim your prize.
    = The English version says 1 winning message.

I followed the English version and I am entitled to a full warehouse.

Loss of important words in translation is not the responsibility of the players and you can not punish the player for this mistake.

I request your statement on this matter.
    You know very well how many players this bug is about.

Regards
    Král_Medvidek_K

• C'mon bro, let it gooo, the only thing you will get it will be the angry of Toadie and he won't do another game like this in the future.

This tip game was his idea, he thought it was exciting and a bit of funny, he doesn't want to read your complains when he already need to deal with a lot of messages per day.

I understand your feelings bro, really, but there's nothing you can do for solve the problem, and Toadie too. Just let it go. Don't worry. Be happy.