• Official Post

Hello Space Pilots, Damorians and Mebula Masters!

Starting today you can participate in our World Cup 2018 event. The tip game is now available on the BitMeUp portal (https://www.bitmeup.com), in the left menu! Place your tips for the group phase, right now!

There are 3 different profit categories:

• you tip the exact result correctly: you get 1,000 bits
    • you've tip the right winner but only the right difference: 500 bits
    • you just tip the right winner: 250 bits

An example:
    If "Russia - Saudi Arabia" assumed 2:1:

• If you tip this exactly you will get 1,000 bits!
    • If you tip 3:2 or 1:0, you bet the correct winner (Russia) and the correct difference (1). So you get 500 bits!
    • if you tip 5:1, you just bet the right winner and would get 250 bits
    • if you had tip 1:2 or 2:2 you would not get any bits

Furthermore, the new bits exchange place is also available now.
    Once you've collected bits, you can trade them for bonuses in the various BitMeUp games. This is possible after the group phase is evaluated. We will randomly add the game results to the games, so that you can then pick up your winnings.

Please note:
    We reserve the right to change prices and items if we encounter problems or if new worlds, universes, realms or other games are added to our game pool.

We hope you enjoy the tip-game!

Best regards
    Your teams from SpaceInvasion, Damoria and Mebula

• two questions...

1. The countdowns are not for the game to start but to enter my guess of each indiviual games result - so I don't habe to guess all games of group phase right now but I can place them game after game?

2. how do I ... well... log my guess/tip in ? I can put numbers in the textframes but there is no button to save/finalize them. Does it get saved automaticly?

• Official Post

The World Cup prediction game has ended successfully. Congratulations to all winners!
    We have a new world champion: France!

Please note that the payout of the bits ends on 31st August.

If desired, we would create a ranking for the top predicters.

Best regards
    Dschibait