• What do you think of a teleporter mother ship, which can be moved once every 14 days ? On this ship is a teleporter 3 and a Fleet base 6 + 50000 energy.
    And you can have a maximum of 3 of these ships. Cost 10 million pig-iron, 10 million metal, 10 million kryptonite and 10 million spice. And it should fly with warp drive.

I understand his statement quite ..
    according to his statement, the mothership does not destroy itself .. it is to be regarded as a separate main unit ..
    Teleporter 3 that you can teleport other ships to the mothership, which can not be shipped in the mothership ..
    50,000 energy, so to speak, as residual energy, or as initial inventory, which must be fully charged in order to use the teleporter completely ..
    This prevents that mothership as an independent planet is immediately ready for use.
    Fleet base 6 to be able to operate the ship as a separate unit ..
    And..
    He wants to own a maximum of 3 motherships ..
    As I said, according to his statement, the mothership does not destroy ..
    It can only be moved every 14 days because the energy to be used must first build up.

For my part, I think the idea of the mothership is not bad ..
    however, you should only own one of these ships ..
    The ship has a maximum lifetime of 10 jumps ..
    The cost factor should be increased by 5 times.
    The kinetic energy of the mothership is dependent on the respective warp drive.
    Warp 10, for example, takes 28 days to charge.
    Warp 12 for example 24-day charging cycle ..
    Warp 14, for example, 21 days charge cycle ..
    Warp 16, for example, 18 days charge cycle ..
    Warp 18 for example 16 days charging cycle ..
    and the highest of feelings .. Warp 20 for example 14 days charging cycle ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• We now refer to the mothership as a mothership .. to bring it closer to you, I should perhaps rather say star.
    Imagine it's a war and no one goes .. fun aside ..

a ship that can be used multiple times to make it clear to you, let's call it star. is that more in line with your thinking?

Similar to an oil platform .. which, if the supports are not anchored, can be called a ship, as it floats ..
    when it reaches its planned location, it becomes anchored and can no longer be called a ship.

does that rather correspond to your imagination?

I'll leave it to me to comment on this, because you can think a lot of broken even ..
    if you do not even have a certain imagination and a drawer thinking, then you can explain it to the person as if he is a 3-year-old child, he will still not understand it, because he does not want it ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• Best way to think of the mothership, is to think of it as an aircraft carrier- in space.

First, Building it, 10 million of each resource sounds right. The you have to outfit it with a minimum of defensive weapons to help protect it. The owner decides how many guns to place on it. Minimum of 10 interval cannons with a maximum of 100. Next, it must have fighters, only for defensive purposes- when attacked. They MUST be deployed before the attacking fleet reaches the carrier ship. Once again, player chooses how many fighters to deploy for defense. Minimum 100, maximum 1,000. The carrier has no offensive weapons on board. It has warp speed, but because of the size and mass, it moves very slowly.

Next, it can hold any combination of attack 10,000 ships- nixes or battleships/ 9,000 destroyers. It can hold a maximum of 250 recyclers and 200 spy probes. It has a payload capacity of 1 million of each res- no mixing. This ship cannot orbit an occupied planet, only planets that you OR a member of your alliance currently occupies.

Support ship, you will need a transporter ship, to transport res from a planet to the carrier ship. Only ONE transporter ship per carrier ship! Only 100,000 of a res can be transported at a time- most likely spice to support the volume of spice being used to operate the ship. Teleporter on transporter ship has to recharge normally by way of fusion plants on the ship. No solar cells! Other ships may go with the carrier ship but may have to return to base when their level of spice reaches 50%.

Carrier ship and teleporter ship may be teleported to a location, or fly there on their own. If teleported, a new level of teleportation- four (4X) times the current charged status must be achieved- 400% of current level at current recharging times.

Carrier ship CAN be deployed for an incoming attack once every 30 days.

These suggestions are made for the consideration of the players and those who run this game. Feel free to like/ dislike- add ideas/ suggestions.

• These ""ideas"" benefit the bigger players, attacking the smaller ones, as usual (including the destroying capability of ISB). The results will be the same - more players will leave SI.
    The Universe does not need it - everyone can move its planet and fleet the old way.

• Official Post

lots of players also would like it to get 4bill resources ... me (and the team) as the game heads has to find a way that you can get this with some work progress on your side.

The last stand i had was that we plan to implement this into the alliance / quest update.
    So if you want to get this one time movement you need to to quests (almost) every day in that month.

We (team and me) see big differences in mining, fleeting and small player tatctics here.

regards
    Dschibait

• to do a quest is a nice idea, but to do it 31 days to do one planet transfer.... hmm

Also bei einem zielbasiertem Quest bitte die Machbarkeit in Bezug auf das aktuelle Spielgeschehen bedenken. Die Latte nicht zu hoch ansetzen... :)

• i like that idea but think that the interval should be much more as 30days... maybe 90 or 180.
    We plan to gave the IDT as new jackpot this also, that you can transfer an account.

but i think these 30 days "no attack mode" is a bit too much; maybe 7days is enough that you cannot use it as a "direct" startegy

So finally what's up with that idea ?

I find it really good, to be able to change planets position twice per year. :)