• Hi Dschibait,
    Yeah I find it cool :thumbup:
    I wonder some things by the way: why is there 1 million of each ressources on every planet of the Nexus universe?
    Space rubble:

Pig iron1.000.000
    Metal1.000.000
    Kryptonite1.000.000
    Spice1.000.000

And you said this: "In RETRO it is also possible for every player to move each planets once."

But I can not move my planets ?(

• The rublle field - once per day ? Or once in total on Nexus ?

The new design - this is nice, as long you do not disable the old one. Players are used to it ;)
    I need to play longer on it to give ore feedback :)

regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• New Layout beta, I don't particularly like change, but that's mostly because i'm not used too it, i tried it on mobile also and that is a lot harder as some of the buttons, for example the settings button is a little small,

However, my wife says it is so much cleaner and modern! So maybe it just takes a bit of time to familiarise myself with it and get used too it!

• Over all I like the new design it gives the game that new fresh look that it has been longing for many years. There are though a few small things that I want to raise with it though, although these things dont effect game play.

1. It was not immediately obvious how to get to your alliance page but became obvious once realizing the alliance tag was now active.

2. Again it was not immediately obvious where the fleet base was. This being placed within the new area where you can see your colony.

3. The left of the screen where you have your resources and points. At the momemnt this scrolls up the page when you are in a menu such as fleet. Peronally I would prefer it to be static so you can see it even when you have scrolled down the page.

Other than those 3 things I have no other issues at the minute however we are in AP so the game isnt running properly so something may crop up. But until then thank you for the hard work so far it was worth the wait.

• Official Post

Hi,

thanks, i want to write some words to each of your points ( i think they are all important!)

1. i also think the alliance "link" is'nt rly highlighted like before. Its one of these "if you know it, you can handle it" thihngs - i hoped that someone has an idea where we could place them. Maybe we decrease the size of each menu icon and add an alliance icon to the main menu

2. I think the fleetbase link is also a "knowing" thing ... you can click on the menu icon "fleet". This Menu icon has 2 things to do. 1. if you click on the fleet icon, you open the fleet base, 2. if you hover the fleet icon you can choose the 2 sub-points weaponfactory and defense.
    you didn't try to click directly on fleet? :) Maybe the fleet-icon should have more as 1 ship.

3. there are many players with problems that they can see the whole menu correctly (in the old design) - so i plan to have an menu which can be as long as we want.
    There are so many possibilities that we can implement here. Trade, Escape Assistent, build times (research, fleet and building are only some "starting" things...
    Maybe also: quests, alliance online list, bitmeup lottery, universe selection, also bitmeup account selection etc etc
    Thats need all space :)

regards
    Dschibait

• Sorry its take a while to reply real life sucks at times.

I have seen the Alliance button and this works well. The fleet command button now you have pointed it out yes it makes sense to me. I think I missed it as it opened a drop down box which in the other menus means you need to use that box rather than the main button.

I have come across two other small issues with fleet:

1. In the old version it was possible to have your command screen and the open a second window for fleet which enabled more accurate timings for say a ninja or intercept. Unless of course the change was to stop this tatic ;)

2. The escape flight asst in the old version would remain open and remember your flight times so when escaping flighting several fleets this could be done quickly with only changing the the planet name. In the new this resets everytime which is a little annoying if you are using a manual time.

So for the time being once AP has ended for the EF reason mainly I will most likely revert back to the old for now.

• weiterhin meine ich, dass es für den Spielfluss und die Übersicht günstig wäre wenn man Baulisten (Gebäude, Schiffe, Devense) scrollen könnte ohne das dabei das menü links und oben verloren geht.

Also scrollen bei gleichzeitiger Sicht aufs Menü (Übersicht vorhandene Ress usw.).

Das mit der Map was ich oben schrieb, erscheint mir deswegen vorteilhaft, weil die Map den Zugriffsbutton verdeckt. Also sollte diese zusätzlich oder ganz und gar nach links ins Menü wechseln.

Ansonsten wie oben schon schon geschrieben, sehr angenehm und komfortabel zu spielen das Beta-Design :thumbup:

thx & gg
    Crownox