• TAch zusammen,

So langsam versteh ich nicht was hier ab geht. Da wird einen Spieler eine Flotte ersetzt die Ordnungsgemäß geschrottet wurde.

Die Geschichte mit den Spios hier in SI existiert genauso lang wie es Si gibt. Ich will gar nicht aufzählen wie viele Atts hier geflogen wurden wo Spios da zu benutzt wurden um den Gegner zu

verwirren , oder den Angreifer um ein paar Sekunden den Startvorgang beim AKS zu hindern.

Fast das ganze Genesis UNI nimmt anteil daran ( Ich glaub so 40 Spieler ...lol ) , und keine Stellungsnahme der Gos / Betreiber erscheint. ( War aber immer schon so ; )

Liebe Gos / Betreiber bitte merkt mich vor , auch ich habe gezahlt, also falls meiner Flotte was komisches Passiert ... ich mach dann auch auf miemiemiehhhhhhhiieeeee

und freue mich das ich die Flotte wieder bekomme ;)

Ach bevor ich es vergesse , ich bin erstmal im U Mod .. und schau mir das hier gerne an...

Eigentlich sollte mich das alles gar nicht wundern, nur sollte ich mich über mich wundern das ich den Spiel nochmals eine Chance gegeben habe ...

Idiot outside...:)

Fürs direkte Löschen ist mir das zuteuer .... DE gelöscht ;)

bis dann lg usi

Ach bitte nicht einfach das hier löschen , wegen... ist hier unangebracht .... oder es gibt da schon was.... irgendwann....

Edited once, last by Bully ().

• Dshibait...
    To co zrobiłeś,podejmując decyzje zwrócic Pauli flote pokazuje kompetencje Twoje i Twojego teamu. Żenada.
    Potraktowałeś Nas jak gówniarzy. To nie był zwykły atak,my na ten atak Pauli czekaliśmy tygodniami,może miesiącami.
    I jaki finał ? Wystarczy wejśc na forum,popłakać i dostac flote spowrotem ?
    Teraz robicie testy ? Teraz zwrot floty ? Czy to problem od wczoraj ? Czy to pierwszy taki atak ? Czy zwróciliscie komuś flotę ? Dlaczego nie zajęliscie się tym i nie zrobiliscie konkretnego zapisu w regulaminie jak problem pojawil sie po raz pierwszy i nie zwracaliście flot innym graczom,np.Rudy2 ? Teraz ustalacie regulamin bo Wasz niemiecki kolega nie potrafi w 15 sekund poderwać floty ?
    Nie zgadzam się z tym!
    Nie ma zapisu w regulaminie,więc atak był czysty!
    Atak był czysty,więc nie ma żadnego zwrotu!
    Traktujesz nas jak gówniarzy,oddaj mi koszty asystentów i znikam z tego cyrku

Dshibait ...
    What you did, when deciding to return Paula, the fleet shows your and your team's skills. Embarrassment.You treated us like shitheads. It was not an ordinary attack, we were waiting for Pauli for weeks, maybe for months.And what is the final? Just enter the forum, cry and get your fleet back?Are you testing now? Now the return of the fleet? Is this a problem since yesterday? Is this the first such attack? Have you returned the fleet to someone? Why did not you take care of it and make a specific record in the regulations how the problem appeared for the first time and did not return the fleets to other players, eg Ruda2? Now you set the rules because your German friend can not pick up the fleet in 15 seconds?I do not agree with that!There is no record in the regulations, so the attack was clean!The attack was clean, so there is no return!You treat us like kids, give me the cost of assistants and disappear from this circus

Edited once, last by Radek ().

• Hmm,

alle heute Fußball gucken ?

Aber die Idee sich die Kosten für die Assistenten zurück holen , nicht schlecht ;)

bitte räumt das jeden Spieler ein... dann ist ende :)

lg

• I have already said everything in this topic in the thread with the report from the battle.
    I will just add that it is sad to see how a few others have left because 1 player, a few others are on vacation, and several others are planning to leave.
    What you did not like everything, you did not adapt to the rules of this game. Spying against the attack of this particular player was no exception. I have experienced it myself and I know how to do everything as it should be, it does not give such spying. Spying, however, counts on the mistake of the player, here paula made such a mistake.
    How can you change the rules of the game like that?, the rules you have set yourself? Law is not retroactive. Paula should not have been able to get the fleet back, no matter how much she cried.
    You are inconsistent and not serious. You do not treat us, your clients seriously. We are not children, Dschi, so do not treat us like that.
    I have already written about the fact that the rules of the game are unfinished and too general. Nobody did anything about it. Now, when Paula is counted in, you change the rules of the game with the force of retroactivity. It's ridiculous.

See what you led to? At the cost of wrong decisions, you lost a few players instead of one. The mass of people is unhappy with your decision and I'm not just writing about members of my alliance. Take it on the chest and behave at least once as it would be for adults. And I do not think about getting water on the lips and closing up threads. We are partners, let it finally reach you. Without us, it will not be you.

• This is not exactly good for the game if players use this tactic from several years and it was alright. (I dont like it but this was acceped all the time anyway)

Now it was decided after a battle there is something wrong with it, and give a player fleet back.
    If you change the rules - any fleet returns should be given from this moment, not before it.

From the side it may look like somebody is trying to give unfair help to this player ... give please explanation that will satisfy players. This is not nice for gameplay if we are treated this way.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Well i will add my brick to this wall because i am involved in the whole situation.

A while ago a player on Int universe was attacked by another with more than 100 24h long attacks for two weeks and after you finally deal with this matter You said (NoDelay and Dschbait) " IT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES" and you can do nothing with that.

Yesterday i send 78 attacks on your precius beloved paula and i was banned in less than 10 minutes... I would be ok if it wasn't the same GO who few weeks earlier said that they can do nothing with this matter.

Then you generously said i should be thankfull that i got only 2 weeks ban. Really??

The end of story...

P.S.
    As you all can see. Some puppets are very precious for their masters and they could even sacrifice half of universe to save them from problems...

• Official Post

first the official announcement to this will come today; thanks that you dont let us 48hours after rebook of the fleet to develop a new system and let test this!

I dont know where you are all get the information that this was legal; it was'nt it!
    There is also a rule see our Terms point 1.2.8

1.2.8 The use of programs that place an excessive load on the Services are strictly forbidden, and this applies to the use of any software that would influence normal gameplay, in particular programs that systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions (bots, macros, etc.). Any reproduction, analysis or modification of the Games, Game components or content provided within the scope of the Services is also prohibited.

The Problem at this issue was, that we didnt (in the past 10years) define a value where "you have too much load" on a service.
    Thats an decision by the programmer (so me).

To define that as a strategy or tatctis is the biggest joke i ever hear! Clicking 200 Times the same button or paste the same number is a strategy ?
    No calculation, no "luck" only pressing the spy key and get it.

I dont like this vacation mode, stealthbomber tatctic, but this is rly a tactic; you need to build sb and you need to place them to the right time/place and you need to have luck.
    Here you only build spy probes; paste 100x coords and klick start. And hope that the opponent has a bad pc.

More informations are provided in the post coming today.

regards
    Dschibait

PS:
    a broke of our Terms are a lock until deletion; we decided to get them both there fleets back (not fully on paulas side) - to keep this player and also to keep paule.
    I dont know why this is such a problem for the plnish community that we keep these players ingame! (its also your polnish friend!)

PPS:
    @Crovax
    i laready explaint the differences between this 2 cases; if you dont like this explaination, dont write lies to the forum!

PPPS:
    closed