• OK, call it a festival truce, but goodwill and peace to all people.

I know, I've been on the end of a Christmas Day wipeout as family and friends (and not a little booze) drives some things out of our minds, so hey, call a 48 hour truce on all servers, maybe starting 24/12 12:00 until 26/12...

• very cool idea

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• will see if there are other players who will discuss this,
    but we already had this for damoria, and i also would like to do this for spaceinvasion.

i think 48h is not too long :)

Oh my god, even without this, nothing is happening, but you really want to add this?
    This is pathetic...
    Don't you want to rename the game "Hello kitty" ?
    If you guys can't play, just put vm or do escape flights, but stop crying to get a protection mod...

Edit: Instead of that, can we get a Fusion with all universes (Int+De+Retro) ? P-L-E-A-S-E

Edit: Instead of that, can we get a Fusion with all universes (Int+De+Retro) ? P-L-E-A-S-E

Good idea about fusion (i'm waiting also for this query still).
    Only NOT WITH R-E-T-R-O P-L-E-A-S-E . At least not at this point.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

you have an active event there and also you have a big resourcen lost if you do this.
    Still, we have this in damoria (ok there are no escape flights like in si, but its just 48hours)

btw: i didnt discuss about topics which are off topic here.
    we already planned this fusion, you will go for it next year - or you can vote for them starting next year - maybe not all players like this!

(and also retro is'nt include anyway)

• you have an active event there and also you have a big resourcen lost if you do this.
    Still, we have this in damoria (ok there are no escape flights like in si, but its just 48hours)

So it's already 100% sure there will be a protection mod during 48 hours on SI ?

we already planned this fusion, you will go for it next year - or you can vote for them starting next year - maybe not all players like this!

(and also retro is'nt include anyway)

You said there will be an universe where RETRO+INT+DE+(Rus?) would do a fusion and another one without RETRO.
    So what now ? Retro isn't included in anything anymore?

• This are 2 questions; you ask for a fusion of universes; and this fusion isn't with retro.
    But in this fusion time, i would provide the oppertunity to all de/int/ru players to go into the new fusion universe or transfer to retro.

Ok, but are the RETRO accounts created AFTER the start of INT/DE universe (Genesis accounts not included of course) allowed to have a copy of their RETRO accounts into that new fusion universe ?
    It would be fair (biggest RETRO players not allowed) + it would add more players in that new universe (bring players is the point I guess).
    You can check it on the RETRO ranking, only the smallest accounts in RETRO would be able to join this new fusion universe.
    If you do that, it would be really nice, because I would love to play again in a fully active universe !
    For example, I created my account on the retro at the end of 2013, almost 2 years after the begining of INT/DE.
    And top 1 of INT and DE have from far more points than me.

tu this truce question:

i would like to have more opinions, but i think we could go this way.

Yeah, because I am not sure everyone want a protection mod which would forbide us to play during 48 hours ...

Edited 2 times, last by Johzi ().

• Official Post

Yeah, because I am not sure everyone want a protection mod which would forbide us to play during 48 hours ...

attack protection means that you can still attack inactive players (so the inactive farmer is still useful) - the only thing is that you cannot attack normal players.

Ok, but are the RETRO accounts created AFTER the start of INT/DE universe (Genesis accounts not included of course) allowed to have a copy of their RETRO accounts into that new fusion universe ?
    It would be fair (biggest RETRO players not allowed) + it would add more players in that new universe (bring players is the point I guess).
    You can check it on the RETRO ranking, only the smallest accounts in RETRO would be able to join this new fusion universe.
    If you do that, it would be really nice, because I would love to play again in a fully active universe !
    For example, I created my account on the retro at the end of 2013, almost 2 years after the begining of INT/DE.
    And top 1 of INT and DE have from far more points than me.

The transfer script didnt bring this functionality to allow transfers below xxxx points.
    I didnt know your points but i can talk with the team about this option. But your points should be below 50% of the first of int/de/ru (is just a number, this is not "fix", and just an idea)

regards
    Dschibait

• The transfer script didnt bring this functionality to allow transfers below xxxx points.I didnt know your points but i can talk with the team about this option. But your points should be below 50% of the first of int/de/ru (is just a number, this is not "fix", and just an idea)

Thanks for listening to my idea.
    Well, I was more thinking about selection with the creation date of the account.
    For example, only RETRO accounts created AFTER the begining of INT/DE universes (2011-11-16) would be able to have a copy in that new Fusion universe (and only accounts not created in Genesis).
    I think it's pretty easy to do a script in order to check if the account was created before or after a date.
    This idea can bring a good number of players in that new fusion universe.

By that method, biggest players (top 200) allowed to transfer their account in RETRO are:

MadCastleWOTV69.148.619

Leader ElfhoR3U60.106.173

El Gordo-59.099.700

MARK720-46.108.290

Space.OpaD-A43.556.098

RoGaRoEMORT32.774.418

nik_nikols-31.346.068

Mr. MojoTHC30.947.746

WUJOT - 28.545.727

rafall77UGoF 24.618.280

400lbgorillaSotS 23.769.659

Corona65-PG- 22.373.718

Boromir67D303 20.621.584

Edited once, last by Johzi ().

• tu this truce question:
    i would like to have more opinions, but i think we could go this way.

I belive every miner who do not plan to fly offensivelly will agree with this. And every fleeter who play the game only to hunt other will dissagree. Point of the view depends who you are. This is the answer.

(Sorry for this spamming bellow)

Quote from Dschibait

The transfer script didnt bring this functionality to allow transfers below xxxx points.
    I didnt know your points but i can talk with the team about this option. But your points should be below 50% of the first of int/de/ru (is just a number, this is not "fix", and just an idea)

Just be aware that on Retro speed up system was counted from much bigger volumes than on other unis for new players.
    Also more players = more option to grow faster.
    As well all hallowen event's when we hunt skuls from sollar system was more compleated on Retro than on other unis - i'm writting about debris on all unhibited planets every day.

Hard to say that "i have started after DE/INT creation" would mean the same chances for growth as on 3 other unis.
    The number of player say's clear - i'ts not the same. Just my point of view.

• Just be aware that on Retro speed up system was counted from much bigger volumes than on other unis for new players.

Indeed, but that speed up system took place very recently compared to the time since the begining of INT/DE --> I Started my account at the end of 2013 and i never had the chance to get anyything from that speed up system.

Also more players = more option to grow faster.

Again yes, but when I started, enemies already had HUGE fleets, with many roids, I got inttercepted many times by these big players, there were much more danger here. When you started on INT universe, 2 years ealier than me, everyone had no fleet.

About events, it's the same for all unis and doesn't represent alot.

Hard to say that "i have started after DE/INT creation" would mean the same chances for growth as on 3 other unis.
    The number of player say's clear - i'ts not the same. Just my point of view.

Well, actually yes, it's not like RETRO/Genesis where the universe speed or planets number were different.
    And to show it is, let's take a look to the ranking:
    Top 1 INT: 174 million points
    Top 1 DE: 193 million points
    Top 1 of RETRO started after 2011-11-16: 99 million points (almosst half of the top 1 DE).

I don't see what's the problem mariuzs? Don't you want to get more players in the new universe you re about to play in?
    Retro is one of the biggest universe (in number of players), and allow the accounts who started later to play with players with same amount of points would be great.

• Official Post

i dont would bring this by creation date... its your choice, you know what you do, to start there.

If you dont bring such activity there, i would provide this option to transfer to the fusion universe but we need to define this point "range".
    You start later so you get many !gifts" - see payment stuff - legal pushing by other big players - speed up system.

If we only allow players with 50% points, its a new option to start there with other targets and other goals.
    but if you get to much from retro, i would'nt let you go into this fusion universe.
    For this you can start on the GeNeSIS² challange.

• You gived argument's for such transfer, i gived contrargument why not to do this.
    Now just wait for Retro players to complain if it will be accepted that accounts are taken away from a endles serwer.

Im concerned how this may affect the game in longer scale - thats the main reason for my post.

Later this will happen the same with Fussion uni ? when i'm borred with it perhaps i'm gonna jump to Retro and year later back again to Fussion when new accounts are transfered from speed unis ? If we can do this now why not later - somebody may writte here this way later.

The decision is up to team, and i belive they will make a good choice (Whatever it will be) what would not harm the game what we all play.

regards

ps. people wrote here pls if you want this truce or not pls (so we do not spam :P)