• Change of the astro shot application:

We have now decided to abolish the astro shot application for all universes. New scripts have been built to get a better idea of how and when astros are created in SpaceInvasion. The team can therefore decide a lot more easily, whether pushing instead of an astro shot took place here.
    We have also decided to introduce a period in which a player can not get a new astro. This is 30 days. This means that no new Astro can be obtained from the player within 30 days. If the player deletes the last asteroid, the time is also reset.

1) Do i need to send a request for a Astro shot and wait for acceptacion ? Or just do it like on GeNesiS ?

2) If i did an astro to somebody in normal attack (not an astro shot) this will mean:

a) That nobody can do a astro to me in the 30 days ?
    b )Or only that i cannot do any astro more for next 30 days to other players ?
    c) Or both

Therefore, there will be no restriction on the amount of astros for RETRO, DE, INT and RU players.

No more limits for 3 astro's per account lime it is in the rules ? So if i have already 3 i can ask for another shoot ? Or i'm wrong here ?

regards.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Also, will there be some way for us to know whether we are eligible to get an asteroid or not? Since you will be tracking the date the last asteroid was made, perhaps display the timer or a brief message somewhere, maybe something like "asteroid eligible on: and then the date", in Settings?

• Official Post

- you dont need to send astro shoot applications anymore
    - you can obtain an astro only in 30days... but sure, you can shoot unlimited amount of astros (there is no limitation in shooting; only in getting)
    - you can get up to 14 astroids... there is only the 30days limitation; but if you have already 3 you can get the other 11 in next 11 months
    - atm there is no restriction (so its not important the when you get the last astro) - but atm you should know the date of astro creation. We will see if we implement this date on the settings page... but yeah this sounds helpfull

• As i understand, that i don`t need application to make astro, but should i request to GO about rubbles, etc? Because if i didn`t, GO might think that it was pushing.

• Official Post

Also, will there be some way for us to know whether we are eligible to get an asteroid or not? Since you will be tracking the date the last asteroid was made, perhaps display the timer or a brief message somewhere, maybe something like "asteroid eligible on: and then the date", in Settings?

see latest announcements; we implemented this on the command central.