• Official Post

this fusion is not planned with RETRO - you cannot complain an Years old universe with a new one like DE/INT or RU. This is'nt working!
    GeNeSIS² Players has the oppertunity to transfer (after the universe) also to RETRO - for more "user imcome" we need to think about more options.

The fusion of these universe is an important step - we nee do define all "things" which need to be done - this takes time and you dont should hurry up.

hope that the poll can start next week.

• Dschibait

I have question about players, who have accounts more thah in one uni (for example in all 3 - de/ru/int). What happend with them? They had to choose, from what uni they transfer acc, and other just dissapear?

• I think it would be good for all thoose that have 2 accounts on INT/De/Ru to allow them to transfer seccond accont to RETRO after moving one to new fusion uni (If players will decide for this step)... beter to heve more players then less.

They could have possibility to move their planets there only in v-mode for some time, after each planet transfer v-mode would be reseted to another 48 h - so nobody would abuse this to make battle report. This would not interupt the game there on attack protection like last time.

Lot players in INT are waiting for this becouse like Wartownik said, it really borring for us to play offensivelly with current number of players ... this is really a problem for small unis.
    I dont want to complain becouse you did a lot of good and hard work for this game, but unfortunettly it was more fun for me to play this game 10 years ago with lot of laggs, bugs and other problems becouse we had 2-3 k players on each server.

Thats the sad truth :(

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• As for me (if it`s possible to realize), it will be really good to be able to transfer all of accounts from DE/INT/RU to fusion uni, but if it will be different player. I know some old players from my uni who don`t have acc in this 3 unis, that wish to join us in fusion. But they don`t want to start from the begining (even with speed). (For example, player have acc`s in 3 unis, from DE he will transfer to fusion, from RU to retro and acc from INT will be separated from his acc, and totally new player will start to play from this acc in Retro/fusion).

Yea, i know that account transfering is forbidden, but as i think, more players - better for a game, because insted of 1 player it will be 2 players that play here. Anyway in example that i made 1 account will be lost, so why don`t give chance for new (actually it`s old players :D) to return?

• @Dschibait: First You said that you would think about an opportunity for all accounts above 50% of Top 1 in the Fusion Uni to transfer to that Fusion Universe.

Genesis Fusion brought really few players in RETRO (most of them went inactive or vm...)

As Mariusz said, the game was 1 000 times better 10 years ago even with bugs because of the good amount of players.

I am waiting for years now for a big change...

If you don't want to hear nothing about the complains of players of your own game, then just let it die a bit more...

• you want to "transfer" accounts from RETRO to the fusion universe which has less than 50% points of place 1?
    This is not a solution for retro; this will bring retro to be more inactive.

You don't remember anything about what we disscussed last time?
    + No, my first idea idea was the following one:
    -Every players who created his account after the start of De/Int (or who have less than 50% points of place 1, that's the same actually), can do a COPY of his Retro account into the new Fusion universe.
    It means that account stay in Retro but also go in the Fusion universe (One player can create more activity in 2 instead of only 1 universe).
    And it's fair for Fusion universe players because only retro players who have less than 50% points of top 1 can do that.

• Official Post

We need to look to most of the "worst" cases, if we only allow players below xxx points or if we allow all they are registered later than DE/INT start.
    The Problem is that you can push players (legal) which are started after DE/INT start - so you can get a faster start, faster results and a bigger transfered account.

The fact that you only want to "copy" them is new for me - i will forward this to the team, but i dont like them.

So you provoke that all little players copy them to fusion and pay there fleets to someone else on RETRO..
    I dont think so that they play there after fusion.

• Hello,
    I will say yes. If there is no merger, uni will start to die for good and rare promotions of new products will not help.
    Regards

• So you provoke that all little players copy them to fusion and pay there fleets to someone else on RETRO..

I dont think so that they play there after fusion.

Why not ?
    There are already some players who are currently playing in more than 1 universe.
    If it's done, I would keep playing in BOTH universes.

We need to look to most of the "worst" cases, if we only allow players below xxx points or if we allow all they are registered later than DE/INT start.
    The Problem is that you can push players (legal) which are started after DE/INT start - so you can get a faster start, faster results and a bigger transfered account.

Well, if you only allow players registered later than DE/INT start, you will also only allow players bellow 50% (pts) of top 1 in DE uni.
    I am actually that "worst case" :P on the Retro, and I started on the 2013-10-04 (almost 2 years after the DE/INT start).
    I swear that I never received anything from anyone, and I can prove how i built my account (I kept all my big BRs).

• Having read through this thread at what people are asking for and what Dschibait has said is planned. I find myself siding with folks regarding Retro ( I only play there I'm far to lazy to play else where and start again) Even after the merge with Genesis things have still remained somewhat stagnant in Retro.

While I think its a great idea that there will be this uni that folks can merge into there has to be a compromise that would allow Retro players to also join in that fun as well. I know there is concern how some players in Retro managed to get the points score they have, so I have an idea (how workable it is I dont no).

Quite simple really allow Retro player to join the uni with thier accounts however limit the size of transferable points for example 25 million or maybe lower. That way a player can be established but with players coming from other uni's with much higher point scores this will mean that Retro players will not come in an immediately dominate it.

• Why you don't start and build account on one of those 3 unis when it was announced first time this merge can happen ? Alliance member with previus experience made almost 10 kk points in last 3 and half months after start form 0.

Register and build a account if you want to play i new uni - simple.
    There is still time - I dont belive fusion will be faster then half of february (or maybe im wrong here)... just my hunch.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• I don`t want to complain, but for me and many other players from RU game became 100% boring. You don`t know anything about boring, because we TOTALLY have 130 players and only 40 of them in 15 AZ.

Fusion is the only thing that keep me playing. And i really tired to wait, when it`s going to happend. I hope it will happend as soon as possible, and by this time will be no more events with rubbles, because in our uni 3 players will take 80% of all rubbles that appear on planets. That`s huge imbalance, when by end of last event player collect totally 20kkk spice. I think only few players in INT or DE collect even half of this amount.

• Official Post

we didnt need to discuss about the INT/DE/RU situation. Any of this univese will have more activity with a fusion.

RETRO is a Universe which runs 4 yeares longer as the other ones.
    You have a bigger amount of Speed-Up percentages and you can pushed (legal) by more players.

And to expand that from mariusz:
    you could also start in GeNeSIS² where you can transfer this account (after 2 years) to the new fusion or RETRO.

But i didnt get the team yet, so i need to discuss this RETRO (registered after DE/INT start) part.
    After this is done, we will come up with the poll.