• I've been trying to colonyze a planet for a while, and spent a huge amount of colony ships without being able to get a +300 planet there. Is is possible that some specific planets can't reach big field number?

• Those with the planet number in the middle mostly. Its possible to do colonize big planet with a big or smal number but ittakes a lot of time and colony ships to do this.
    Try something between 6-7-8-9-10-11, it will be easier to get a big score.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• maybe the game developer want u to pay a bit more money and get +10 field on the planet.i also have trying to get 350 fields with at least sent 300 colony ships and the most that i get was just 317 fields.before bitmeup u get a chance with 350+ field with 20 shot but now no u cant.i think that the max fields that u will get is 320 and no more.after u pay money and get it 420 fields...so frustating

• it is possible. i spent dozens of colony ships to a single spot and i haven't got more than 300 fields. the maximum i saw was 350, 330, 320, 315, 300 all those are possible with no money invested

• Great! And where can we enter the old SI forum to get a closer look on that? can you post the link?

An unrelated question: with the flower event some players eventually got an extra planet. Is it only temporary before we all get that spot too?