first of all, determine a battle result by counting the matches made in the forum is a highly innacurate.
    Second, the winner in a box match is not the one who gives more punches.

Now a battle report

The following fleets fought against each other on :

ROUND - 1 -

Attacker AlphaWolf []
    Weapons:% Shield:% Defense:%

Defender monteiro7_1 []
    Weapons:% Shield:% Defense:%

DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 6.246 pieces of pig iron, 0 pieces of metal, 2.031 kryptonite crystals, 0 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 0 units.

There are now 0 metal and 0 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

Industry in the planet:
    Production per hour:
    117 0 34 0

Production per day:
    2.808 0 832 0

Yay Sitizen finally contributing!! I like it!! But it seems like you're playing a little safe, why don't you go after an active target who could potentially hurt you when you attack them?

It seems vic_the_slick is also playing a little safe. When will he mess with big guys like himself?

Why do you keep on those insignificant attacks that are just anoying? There is no reason for those attacks. Congrats on the last one, 2 000 points destroyed.
    Meanwhile the real fights we see are QA and some prodigy fleeters without alliance

It was another player. a bit more damage but same profit

Sure, but it's not in any of our allys.
    Got all the rubble, of course

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-21:

ROUND - 1 -

Attacker ILLUMI-nation_1 []
    Weapons:xx% Shield:xx% Defense:xx%

Type

Transmitter 40
    Phoenix 10

Defender monteiro7_1 []
    Weapons:xx% Shield:xx% Defense: xx%

Type

Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Transmitter 5
    Battleship 200

ROUND - 5 -

Attacker ILLUMI-nation_1

DESTROYED

Defender monteiro7_1

Type

Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Transmitter 4
    Battleship 195

The defender won the battle!
    The attacker lost a total of 7.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 350.000 units.
    There are now 1.680.000 metal and 1.260.000 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 4%

i don't attack when it's such a low profit. It's just a pain in the head for the opponent, just an anoying attack. But then i saw one of those in this thread against one of IU, so I decided to get a similar attack to post here. I can be anoying too

also, the player over 60M points, not 100k

anyway, 30 min later i made my first ninja play! :D

i know big yellows have much higher spy tech than you, but if they have 0 fleet points it means they don't have any fleet, in any planet.
    If you spot a potencial good yellow send me the coordinates and I'll send you a spy report when i get online.
    Congrats, I see you already have transmitters and phoenixes. Keep up the good work :)

Nice start brad! Try to get on some yellow players with 0 fleet points. you can see his fleet points by clicking in the name of the player on the galaxy map, in the planet pop-up. just raw production waiting for you to get some use :D
    feel free to message if you have some doubt. Good luck!

Great! And where can we enter the old SI forum to get a closer look on that? can you post the link?

An unrelated question: with the flower event some players eventually got an extra planet. Is it only temporary before we all get that spot too?

it is possible. i spent dozens of colony ships to a single spot and i haven't got more than 300 fields. the maximum i saw was 350, 330, 320, 315, 300 all those are possible with no money invested

I've been trying to colonyze a planet for a while, and spent a huge amount of colony ships without being able to get a +300 planet there. Is is possible that some specific planets can't reach big field number?