I have done 3 attacks on my friend planet for an asteroid shoot .i didnt recycled on his planet the rubbles.but i have lost some ships on the attacks for asteroid shoot .my friend send the resources that i have lost from my ships .is this allowed ?which is the way that we should go for ?should i sent the resources back?(he has 90 millionnpoint and i have 60million points)both in first rank 100.

no its not easy .i sent always 300 attack on 1 hours and half in total in 1 day on inactive players and get back 1000 trasmittwrs of goods.so it is hard to get 8k in 1 day trust me .and 800 recucles is very very hard so people like me get bored then...

This is not so fair and a very ennoing event about flowers.i was looking to get a triple production whicjh need 8000 flowers and that means that i have to send about 800 recycles to get 8k flowers .on my 10 planets it takes too much time every day so i get ungry and annoing .please rwvise it at least make 4k flowers for triple production 1 day.for my best i send 100 recycles in just 30 minutes on my 10 planets.this is not so fair so please u should corrent this event .make it more easy .so we get a bit satistfied...

i am 60 million points and i want to help someone with free resources which has 3k points total .
    Can i send what i want in resources ?i mean if i sent 1 billion spice will i get banned?as far as i know is not forbitten until he is not top rank 100 ,anyway i wanted to ask.
    Thanks in advance

yes u pay for every level on all planets ,1 level =200k spice for every activation. Anywere the super computer is not good/usable for people under 100million point economy,but it will be very usefull for guys with big economy.....

can we change the entered 3 player name with the new one after getting the urplasma?how to change or add new one?

Dear GO I liked that chest event ,are you going to make the pirate event again pls?maybe you should make such kind of events 1 or 2 days in month or just every sunday,i am sure that many players want the pirate events back..

hi what will be the max field on the planets that we eill colonize in genesis3?
    Will the planets on galaxy 1-4 will be far or near to the sun just like the retro or nexus universe?or will be them in a new design ,so i could check for more cooldest and more hotter planet..
    I mean will planets in genesis3 will be placed same like retro or nexus design?or new

As fas as i understodd you planned an allianceattack and loaded up your res?
    If i got it correct that this is absolutly normal for serveral years. Cause allaince attacks wasnt made to ef res.

yes ,i wanted to send it in save flight in fact and not in AA.but 1 billion metal +600million kryp gone....all resources on that fleet gone...its not normal ,well for years then it was an big mistake loosing your resources on asreroid.

yes reports stay there all transports and it happenned after the trade ,after that i had to teleport some spice to my asteroid to save the flight,the trade reports are there and i make a ticked via Go button, when you put your fllet on alliance attack with resources all the resources will be gone ,i think that is a big and hope get my resourves back thanks ,you can check from my account and hope write a code for that and resources can get lost from asteroid .
    I did the trade and send 4 time from planet to asteroid my resources of trade ,it was 920 million of metal +100 milllion that i had + 600 million kryptonite that get lost,anyway check for report ,all are there without deleted

Thankyou

i was in asteroid planet ,when i want to save flight ,by mistake i push the alliance attack button(+resources),i had about 1 billion metal, at planing i delete alliance attavk and all the resources on asteroid get 0 , this is a bug? If not is so unfair to lost such an metal ....i have converted my spice plus pig iron to 1 billion metal(report stay) but if it just disaper with 1 touch then there us a bug or a problem on game,please any go can check it ?id:3670 sirius universe lion_war

This is a german thread, would be nice if you create a new english one - or translate yours into german.
    first, and last warning, next time i delete your post!

basicly, yes you can fully transfer your gen3 account into retro or nexus (your account there has to be deleted first) - you could (when not transfering the full account) transfer 20% of the spice value of this gen3 account into your target nexus or retro account.

ok danke, da ich keinen Account in Retro oder Genesis habe, werde ich in Genesis 3 spielen und ihn nach 2 Jahren in Retro oder Genesis übertragen (sorry, ich kenne keine deutsche Sprache und habe ihn übersetzt)