• Dschibait
    If you think that a subject has been dealt with sufficiently, you are free no longer respond to it. Closing the subject and removing new topics is an act of censorship. I'm not aware thet i violated any of the forum rules, so you did not have the right to remove my messages.

Dschibait
    Wenn Sie denken, dass ein Subjekt genug behandelt ist, dann sind Sie frei nicht mehr zu reagieren. Entfernen meiner Stücke ist ein Akt der Zensur. Ich bin mir nicht bewusst, dass ich die forumregel überschreiten hab. Sie haben keine rechten meine Beiträge zu löschen.

• Official Post

Yes you only bring the same "not productive" blames against me and the team... This is not helping in the issues and you only want to discuss about faults from you or faults from the team.
    If you would bringe 1 or 2 arguments or possible ways what ew could change i would let them stay here; but you only repeat and repeat stuff which is not worth

so stop spamming and your threads will be welcome

• Dschibait,

Normally, I don't post a lot on this forum, but in the closed thread about the updates around bugs and the bugusers I've read something strange.

I have 2 points to make:

You mention that the 90% reduction was made, and all other punishment should come from the community.
    Why should alliances which has nothing to do with any war, join randomly sides to punish someone they don't know?

Every Alliance has his own diplomacy with friendly alliances and/or enemies.
    For any Alliance/player it is only guessing who is a buguser, and who isn't.
    So you mean that a fair playing member/Alliance should attack random, because the 'victim' could be a bug-user? A lot of good realations will be unrepairable damaged with that.

In the past, lots of players lost all troops against users of the troopbug, they also lost most of their castles. As bugusers have 90% less troops, the fair players could go after their own castles.... but with what troops? Those where killed by bugtroops. And the castles to produce troops are now owned by bugusers.

• Official Post

i wrote that the alliance members should go for there troops.

How do you think should i punish a bug users castle situation? You need to handle this; you know how many castles are lost from yourself; and how many castles wre (on theory) mine.
    I wrote in an other post that i would remove this castles from the bug users so that he/she has no reward from this castles anymore.
    What was the feedback of the community? "no, we cant get them back" "no so we need to build them up" ... etc etc...
    Now, the punishment is done, the friends and the helpers from these "players who lost stuff" are doing nearly nothing, and the drops is done... all fronts are distributed and an anyone looks for a guilty person...
    Who do you think should be this person?

• I play this game for a long time and spoke with many forum/board admins.
    Don't understand me wrong, all I write isn't an attack on somebody personal.

I also lost troops against bug-troops.... what do you mean, go after their troops????? That bugusers got 90% less troops doesn't mean I have millions more!!
    For example: Buguser A makes 10kkk troops, with those troops killed 500kk from player B which has only 10kk left.
    after reduction former buguser A still has 1kkk, Player B doesn't have his 500kk back is it?!
    So you say: player B has to get his former castles back with 10kk troops against the unfair gained 1kkk from buguser A??

Don't talk around the mess.... Everybody, including u understands what is above.

It's impossible for the programmers to look back in systems/logs from GE1 and GE2 (and all others), I understand that really well.

But if you know the UserID from a specific player, the list of castles could be reset to (for example) the date of merge.
    I don't know who used the bugs, but I'm quite certain that anybody who did, has grown in number of castles and/or in size of their existing castles.
    Programmers know who they have banned.

In my opinion, a solution could be: 90% troop reduction, and reset of castles to date just after merge.
    This way they will still have part of the troops-advantage, but they won't be able to use the big advantage from castles they build bigger.

• You really don't want to get it....

Tell me which friends should get the castles back?!
    The friends who have 1kk troops left because the same story I wrote above also counts for them?
    Friends who have nothing to do with any war before/during/after truce?

• Official Post

you ddint bring any arguments so i handeld this as spam... i dont want to read and read the same no saying arguments..

opened this again... try to write something else as spam

ps

You really don't want to get it....

this is personal... you didnt read your posts?