• Hi,

I started a 41 hr Urplasma research at the end of Dark Gate so when I transferred my account over to Nexus, it multiplied my remaining time on Urplasma research as 18 days. Since Urplasma Research is supposed to take anywhere from 24 to 48 hrs in any universe, it seems unfair to multiply Urplasma Research time when converting from a speed universe to a regular universe. I would cancel the current Urplasma Reseach and start a new one but there doesn’t seem to be a cancellation option for Urplasma Research anymore. :cursing:

PS: I won an engineer off the treasure chest and see that my next Urplasma-Extraction Research time will be 46 hours. Clearly, I should have waited until after the transfer to Nexus to start researching Urplasma.

Edited once, last by Aurora13: Additional info ().

• You can ask GO to cancel those research. This was the same when we transfer all ours account's from DE1, INT1, RU1 to Nexus/Retro.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• it's not just Urplasma research... I started another Research (other than Urplasma) shortly before Darkgate closed and was at 14% when it closed... Now after moving account my Laboratory shows a newly calculated research time of a little over an hour down in the list (complete research time) - top display in laboratory and command center however say that it will take me a little over 2 days to complete this... xD

• hello, there is the possibility of removing my research or I could remove it myself because I am now going for a total of 368 days to change from uni dark gate, I would like to cancel, to do other short ...

• I am waiting and waiting for a response from GO, I sent a notification about the test .... I can not delete it, my ID .... User ID: 1671 .... server nexus,